• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Abandoned][6.0.1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13 for Galaxy J3 [SM-J320P]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

messi2050

Nov 1, 2012
http://postimage.org/app.php

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
CyanogenMod 13.0 for the Samsung Galaxy J320P​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Bugs and changelogs :
Audio
Camera
u tell me !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation

1. Download the ROM from the link below
2. Enable oem unlock in the developer settings
3. Transfer the zip file to your SD card
4.. Reboot to recovery mode ( Vol UP + Home + Power )
5. Optional: Do nandroid backup
6. Wipe data / Factory Reset
Note: Needed if you are updating from other android version or stock
7. Install CM zip
8. Reboot to system
Enjoy!

Download
Notice: current builds are engineering builds which are being used to debug the rom and fix the bugs so you may encounter some lag and i advice not to flash gapps at this step
22/9
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9zz8ntxuvpk6g98/cm_j3ltespr-ota-rilfixed.zip

Source

Check out the Source available on Gitlab.
Feel free to submit any fixes, Just remember to give proper credits when using other people's source.

Credits
My Family
Cyanogenmod team
@hooks405 , @Inotamira, @jackeagle(the owner of the original tree) Developer mates
If i missed someone contact me!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:

messi2050

Nov 1, 2012
80 downloads , 0 contributions !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-23-09-39-28.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-23-09-39-28.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 807

rick.wardenburg

Jan 1, 2016
Saint Joseph
So i called virgin mobile to get my MSL code so i could access APN settings on stock..the correct "VIRGIN MOBILE US LTE" apn are as follows

Name:
APN2 LTE Internet

APN:
n.vmu.ispsn

MMSC:
http://mmsc.vmobl.com:8088

Multimedia message proxy:

MCC:

MNC:

APN type:
default,mms

APN protocol:
Ipv4/ipv6

APN Roaming protocol:
Ipv4/ipv6

Bearer:
LTE

Now why wont these stick when i enter them? I was able to get lte tell i exited out the menu

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://postimage.org/app.php

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    CyanogenMod 13.0 for the Samsung Galaxy J320P​
    Current Bugs and changelogs :
    Audio
    Camera
    u tell me !

Installation

1. Download the ROM from the link below
    2. Enable oem unlock in the developer settings
    3. Transfer the zip file to your SD card
    4.. Reboot to recovery mode ( Vol UP + Home + Power )
    5. Optional: Do nandroid backup
    6. Wipe data / Factory Reset
    Note: Needed if you are updating from other android version or stock
    7. Install CM zip
    8. Reboot to system
    Enjoy!

Download
    Notice: current builds are engineering builds which are being used to debug the rom and fix the bugs so you may encounter some lag and i advice not to flash gapps at this step
    22/9
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/9zz8ntxuvpk6g98/cm_j3ltespr-ota-rilfixed.zip

Source

Check out the Source available on Gitlab.
    Feel free to submit any fixes, Just remember to give proper credits when using other people's source.

Credits
    My Family
    Cyanogenmod team
    @hooks405 , @Inotamira, @jackeagle(the owner of the original tree) Developer mates
    If i missed someone contact me!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Another thing check this apologize message from @timelessxiii , there are some points that i want to make it clear
    I don't own j320p the whole thing started with my offer to help it's owners in the recovery thread to help them in porting cm [ not building it whole by myself ] with 0 developers for this device who can build cm for it .... , i decided to start this work myself and it was a totally wrong decision as most developers know that developing for a device you don't own is a waste of time&effort , i didn't request donations from anyone and i only got 1 donation from coolbeans till the moment , when i abandoned the project i send him a message if he wants me to refund his donation or not ..., his reply was no don't refund it and you can ask him if you think that I'm lying , I'm not searching for donations but for me i get 0 profit of this work so you can't blame me when i decide to stop ....
    Due to the last days ( lack of respect ) towards me , i set the download link to be private and due to the many access permission requests i have got , I'm setting it to be public again , please stay on topic and show respect for the work i had done , ty
    regards.
    Project continues ...
    CM 14 for the galaxy j3 by the cyanogenmod team there self?
    http://www.stechguide.com/android-devices-getting-cyanogenmod-14/

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk