Locked and Unlocked bootloader friendly
Here's a new custom rom for you XZXperience, the stock 6.1.A.2.55 rom with the feeling of JellyBean :laugh:
VIDEO PRESENTATION (By Gersons): http://youtu.be/bWda5Ypk3d0
- How to access to systemUI preferences: swipe down the notification bar, press menu button, choose systemUI preferences.
- The best way to set an image for a contact is by starting from the Phonebook: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=37937257
- Set contact background image in last step while editing a contact.
- Wipe user data in recovery to avoid force close and problem before to flash the rom.
- You don't have to wipe data if you're coming from XZXperience 1 but wipe cache and dalvik cache in recovery.
- To disable the navigation bar, go in settings, select navigation bar and "press to disable navigation bar" and reboot
New framework, backgrounds, toggles and buttons
Lockscreen and themes
All black widgets
Jellybean Tab 'n' Grid SystemUI with soon new colors
New Messaging app and Alarms
Always better to wipe data, cache, dalvik cache and system in recovery before to flash
1) If you are not using 6.1.A.2.50, Flash official 6.1.A.2.50 with flashtool.
2) If you are not rooted, follow this to root: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1886460
3) If you don't have CWM Recovery, follow this to install CWM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1756346
4) Reboot and than Reboot in recovery
5) Flash XZXperience_2, SuperUser and CWM right away from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=34530853&postcount=1074
7) Let the rom settle a little bit if everything on your sd card is not read.
1) Install the Kernel of your choice (Advanced Stock ICS Kernel, KA Xperia SSpeed kernel, ...)
2) Reboot in recovery
3) Flash XZXperience_2
5) Let the rom settle a little bit if everything on your sd card is not read.
Here's the new link: http://d-h.st/zRi .°
krabappel2548 for com.google.android.media.effects.jar file
errorcun for Lockscreen and Conversations :good:
Pandemic for setting idea
Spaun_Studio for overclocking app