[ROM] Adm Team ROM A2017G V3 (B06 and B08 7.1.1 MiFvaorUI 5.0) 24/09/2017

Search This thread

megawayne

Mar 4, 2009
I have installed on the U model. Everything working great with universal bootloader and b25 modem. I however have two sets of 4g icons. Anyone know a way to get rid of a set. Thanks ahead of time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-02-07-08-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-10-02-07-08-50.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 870
D

Deleted member 6300350

Thank you very much for your great work!

Will there be more updates? I am very curious!

kraljan66

Apr 16, 2017
to megawayne: the best way is xposed with flatstylebar module;)

This ROM is really good! Thank U2!!

Last edited:

masong397

Jan 22, 2016
Saunderstown
I don't know if anybody else has had this issue, but sometimes alarms won't go off, sometimes the go off but when I snooze that doesn't work. I was using a different alarm app and thought that was the problem but the built in app does it too. I thought I was sleeping through my alarms, but I decided to test it and sure enough it's just skipping through alarms. I've been late to work 3 times in 2 weeks now ? anybody else have this issue?

bkores

Aug 12, 2016
Staten Island, NY
I don't know if anybody else has had this issue, but sometimes alarms won't go off, sometimes the go off but when I snooze that doesn't work. I was using a different alarm app and thought that was the problem but the built in app does it too. I thought I was sleeping through my alarms, but I decided to test it and sure enough it's just skipping through alarms. I've been late to work 3 times in 2 weeks now ? anybody else have this issue?

Clear data and cache of the Google app and/or uninstall its updates. I know it doesn't make sense, but the A2017U had this problem as well and this was the only solution.

A2017U, I'm getting a system update notification, I don't have any of the permissions enabled so I haven't even checked it out yet.

Why is it so tempting tho? Lol

Of course I shouldn't but why am I getting them in the first place and is anyone else?

Awesome work btw, I would say without a doubt the best ROM for this device and I've tried just about all of them.

Last edited:

OberstGrausam

Feb 28, 2013
Hey @all,
I need some help.
I cannot install this ROM.
It gives an error and keeps installing, but nothing is at least installed.View attachment 4303816
See the attached pic.
Could someone please help?

Hmm, have you checked your twrp version? Make sure to flash the latest one. Note however, that after flashing certain things in your recovery (I guess the B15 universal bootstack for instance), your twrp version will be overwritten and you have to flash the latest one manually again. Other then that, try the usual stuff, i.e. redownload the rom.zip, check for correct bootstack (I don't think it's the case here since incorrect bootstack will give you error7 I guess) etc. I haven't had any problem installing this rom.

Top Liked Posts