[ROM] Aether OS Project v4.3 [J2 PRIME] [STABLE] [G532G/M/F]

Feedbacks? Let's do this.

• Total voters
Search This thread
AETHER OS V4.3 (OFFLINE)​

Why offline? i don't have J2P anymore since November of 2019, so basically i updated this rom to v4.3 without j2p.
INACTIVE--INACTIVE--INACTIVE
Any issues according to the rom can't be answered by me anymore, thank you for understanding guys. love ya'll.

Update (as of 5/11/2020):
Officially Discontinued, reason? explanation above.
All of you guys who want/can modify this rom to make it latest, just go ahead, i won't gonna make any move about it since my work "personally" is done. just give credits and don't remove and important details to the rom as it is the OG Aether OS you can ever seen :) Thanks for the past months supporting me guys. love you all!

HTML:
Your warranty is now void. * 
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, 
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about flashing this zip file
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if 
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. HARD!

Hello, this is Mar Yvan. a 15 y/o kid who just started to make some roms for this community
This was already posted/released thru telegram and facebook private groups. but due to some personal issues, this was the only free time i had to post this one here.

This rom was based on Enigma and GensysUX (Versions v1, v2 to v3.2) then now rebased to full Enigma v2.1 Port by ShaDisNX255 (starting from v4 and future updates)

Some notes here
1. Please if you see some bugs, make sure to reply/do a feedback around this post so i can make a fix for it, or i will fix it in the next version in the future.
2. Bugs report should come with device variation (e.g: g532g, g532f), because i'm using a G532G so there will be some kind-of-bugs in other version.
3. Stop kanging hardwork, if you want to repost it. make sure you have permission from me.

Screenshots : - Sorry for not just attatching it in this thread, i can't attach/upload photos due to my account status.
< Tap me for Screenshots >

ROM INFO
- Base on Note 7 firmware:
* PDA: N930FXXU2BPI7
* CSC : N930FBTU2BPI5
- Deodexed
- Zipaligned
- BusyBox Support
- Knox Completely Removed
- Debloated
- Added CSC Tweaks
- OneUI Partial Mod for UI
- Re-do of Aether v3.2
- Rebased on Enigma v2.1
- Tweaks and other stuffs. it should be good at gaming atleast after this UPDATE.

FEATURES
Full N7 apps
Fully working GraceUX photo studio
disabled signature checks
fix do not disturb fc
S7e nougat animations
Fully themed like S8 & S7e nougat
S7e nougat Gallery
S7e nougat Galaxy apps & Widget
S7e nougat Launcher
S7e nougat WallpaperChooser
S7e nougat Calculator
S7e nougat Wallpapers
S7e nougat keyboard
S8 Music App
S8 Videos list App
All S8 Icons
A5 2017 camera app themed like nougat
N7 message app themed like nougat
N7 Phone & contacts themed like nougat
N7 SystemUI themed like nougat
N7 Setting app themed like nougat
N7 Myfile themed like nougat
N7 smart manager themed like nougat
N7 video app themed like nougat
mirror link
Other N7 apps
Nougat Sounds
Screen record
Samsung native multiwindow
Smart stay
Floating Messages
Scroll capture

Changelog (as of V4.2 update) :
Hades Kernel (for stability, power saving, performance and others - perfect kernel for all roms)
Debloated - 125 System Apps remain, dependencies and other apps are still present in the rom
Revised Assayyed Build.prop tweaks
OneUI Mod - reverted to the original oneui mod, because it's much cleaner and much better version than other OneUI's in J2 Prime community
OneUI Icon Pack
Some Symlinks Fixed
ROM Src Performance Changes
Good/Best for Users who want more on balance use (good battery with good performance)
Many more are changed in the current update, i'll update when i remember

Changelogs Prior to v4.3 Update :
-Overall system lagging fixed
-Orion Optimizer (created by me) v2 built-in
-Adblock
-2.7GB Free Storage
-Revised codings and some notable system improvements
Update when i'll remember

Notes to V4.3 :
-Still a TWRP Backup, to preserve the fast boot rate and the 100% booting on other variants
-G̶5̶3̶2̶M̶T̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶e̶n̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶t̶l̶o̶o̶p̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶o̶m̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶d̶b̶a̶c̶k̶. Reported fully working on this variant, just do the proper way of installing!
-Size : 1.16GB (Extracted) / 1.13GB (Compressed)
-Already rooted but the magisk manager are missing, to fix this you may need to flash Magisk again or install Magisk Manager Apk (get it from magisk xda thread ;) )

Bugs :
I haven't encountered them in my device (which is G532G)
U report them to me by replying/feedback

Download :
Google Drive V4.3 - Litebeam Revision (Updated)

Previous Versions :
Google Drive V3.2 Foxtrot.

Instructions - V3.2: Make sure to follow this, or else. bootloop
Download the Rom Itself
Copy it to your SD CARD/OTG
Boot to TWRP
Go to WIPE
Format Data > Yes
WIPE > Advanced Wipe
Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik, System
Reboot to TWRP (again)
Flash the Rom
Reboot to System
Wait for 15-20 approx mins.

Instructions v4 above :
Download the 7Z in the google drive
Extract it and move/copy it to your SD Card
Boot to TWRP
In Wipe Options > Format Data > YES (if you can't follow these steps, look at this picture as reference : https://imgur.com/gallery/2RE0Nje)
Restore the Package
Boot to System

If you can't see the rom in restore (TWRP), do this steps
Go to TWRP
Go to Backup > then backup your boot (boot only)
Replace the TWRP folder with the TWRP folder of the rom
now you can see the rom in restore, do the steps above to complete the entire process

Credits/Special Thanks!
  • Allooosh98
  • parth111999f
  • ashyx
  • Misma13 (Red Dragon)
  • By Zonik
  • Albe96
  • malbert16442
  • Sachin Kumar53
  • BlackMesa123
  • fastmelogin
  • ShaDisNX255
  • M. Nur Karim
  • Lauro
  • Blaize Baltazar de Britannia
  • Nam Con
  • Ibaz
  • Ali Maksum
  • Ilham Muttaqwa
And others who helped me to make this project.

Join our Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/J2PrimeDevelopment/
Join our Telegram Channel : https://t.me/joinchat/NIwEcRVy9T76L...KdEP3i0Et8TwKcO4bAKYbMtqzYb8b4-yhqh41-Kez3SI0

Those who are not mentioned to the "Credit List" please PM/Inbox me on Facebook (facebook.com/escanorlulzsec) to clarify the issue and add your name

Last edited:

meends

Oct 14, 2018
So far so good. I can tell that whatever optimization you used on this rom is by far smoother than any other roms. Also it's kinda weird for me how some of the UI and apps look kinda small (?) But not that it is annoying, it's just unpleasant to see some buggy UI. All in all the rom is really smooth and it's fine looking than any other else. Keep up the good work!

Prove N.

Aug 23, 2015
AETHER OS V2

HTML:
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. HARD!

Hello, this is Mar Yvan. a 15 y/o kid who just started to make some roms for this community
This was already posted/released thru telegram and facebook private groups. but due to some personal issues, this was the only free time i had to post this one here.

This is a rom based on Enigma v2.1 (by shadisnx255) and GenesysUX (by fast melogin), i combined the app-base of the genesys and it's framework (because the looks are good, and it would definitely fit the OneUI vibes) to Enigma v2.1 (which is a really great rom!:fingers-crossed:)

Some notes here
1. Please if you see some bugs, make sure to reply/do a feedback around this post so i can make a fix for it, or i will fix it in the next version in the future.
2. Bugs report should come with device variation (e.g: g532g, g532f), because i'm using a G532G so there will be some kind-of-bugs in other version.
3. Stop kanging hardwork, if you want to repost it. make sure you have permission from me.

Screenshots : - Sorry for not just attatching it in this thread, i can't attach/upload photos due to my account status.
https://ibb.co/album/kDTbtv

Rom Info :
- Deodexed
- Zipaligned
- BusyBox Support
- Debloated
- Added CSC Tweaks

Features :
2.8GB Free Storage (approx.)
OneUI Partial Mod
Edge Screen
Mirror Link
Radio - Working
Samsung Native Multiwindow
Floating Messages
Scroll Capture
Game tools
Phoenix Kernel V3 as Default Kernel
10 Multitouch
Some Governors Added
More TCP Selection
added some I/O Tweaks
Bloated Build.prop for Smoothness, and other related tweaks.
And the rest are from Enigma and GenesysUX

Bugs :
I haven't them in my device (which is G532G)

Download :
Google Drive

Instructions : Make sure to follow this, or else. bootloop
Download the Rom Itself
Boot to TWRP
Go to WIPE
Format Data > Yes
WIPE > Advanced Wipe
Reboot to TWRP (again)
Flash the Rom
Reboot to System

Credits/Special Thanks!
@Allooosh98
@parth111999 F
@ashyx
@Misma13 (Red Dragon)
@By Zonik
@Albe96
@malbert16442
@Sachin Kumar53
@BlackMesa123
@FastMelogin
@ShaDisNX255
@M. Nur Karim
@Lauro
@Blaize Baltazar de Britannia

its surprisingly smooth lol. And this is the one non-AOSP ROM I can fit in my petty 2GB SD Card :D
Can I have the source code for Phoenix Kernel? (Please :) , PM will work if you dont like publishing it)

So far so good. I can tell that whatever optimization you used on this rom is by far smoother than any other roms. Also it's kinda weird for me how some of the UI and apps look kinda small (?) But not that it is annoying, it's just unpleasant to see some buggy UI. All in all the rom is really smooth and it's fine looking than any other else. Keep up the good work!
it's set to 220 dpi, due to it's custom systemui. because if i set it back to normal (which is 240) some icons will be larger and it looks like the mod is not yet done.:laugh:

Reactions: warsha1

its surprisingly smooth lol. And this is the one non-AOSP ROM I can fit in my petty 2GB SD Card :D
Can I have the source code for Phoenix Kernel? (Please :) , PM will work if you dont like publishing it)
i'm sorry but the original creator of phoenix kernel (Renoxtv) deleted his sources on his git, tho i have a backup one (but i don't know if it's really the phoenix ones).

here's the link : https://github.com/melekpro/android_kernel_samsung_grandpplte_mt6735

ayyPANINI

Oct 15, 2019
sound alive

does this rom have sound alive (sound effect)? because i dont like dolby or viperfx ( sry my first time reply to this post )

meends

Oct 14, 2018
The new update, v3 or Charlie, has some bugs when I first try installing it and it was stuck in a bootloop. Then I downloaded another file, which is the updated one named foxtrot and this one works and installed properly because I can tell that the launcher is very different plus the UI (I never read all the changelogs) and so far performance wise is really good and I can notice some improvement on the read/write speed of the system also there's almost no stuttering happening. Still, a really great rom

The new update, v3 or Charlie, has some bugs when I first try installing it and it was stuck in a bootloop. Then I downloaded another file, which is the updated one named foxtrot and this one works and installed properly because I can tell that the launcher is very different plus the UI (I never read all the changelogs) and so far performance wise is really good and I can notice some improvement on the read/write speed of the system also there's almost no stuttering happening. Still, a really great rom

Foxtrot was a beta update, i changed the launcher because i notice some UI glitches in stock. maybe i'll return it in the next update. Thanks for your feedbacks and Enjoy the ROM:eek::D

Happy Flashing!
-------------------------
Also, I will fix the lockscreen look, return it back to normal in the future update, my vietnamese friend @namcon created the UI. :)

Last edited:

yahikodark

Oct 17, 2019
Kathmandu
So I backed up my messages, settings, notes and some other stuff to the my Samsung account before installing , but it doesn't seem like I can add a Samsung account on this ROM. Is there any way I can restore my backup from the Samsung cloud on this ROM?

Reactions: ayyPANINI

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AETHER OS V4.3 (OFFLINE)​

Why offline? i don't have J2P anymore since November of 2019, so basically i updated this rom to v4.3 without j2p.
    INACTIVE--INACTIVE--INACTIVE
    Any issues according to the rom can't be answered by me anymore, thank you for understanding guys. love ya'll.

Update (as of 5/11/2020):
    Officially Discontinued, reason? explanation above.
    All of you guys who want/can modify this rom to make it latest, just go ahead, i won't gonna make any move about it since my work "personally" is done. just give credits and don't remove and important details to the rom as it is the OG Aether OS you can ever seen :) Thanks for the past months supporting me guys. love you all!

HTML:

This rom was based on Enigma and GensysUX (Versions v1, v2 to v3.2) then now rebased to full Enigma v2.1 Port by ShaDisNX255 (starting from v4 and future updates)

Some notes here

< Tap me for Screenshots >

ROM INFO
    * PDA: N930FXXU2BPI7
    * CSC : N930FBTU2BPI5
    - Deodexed
    - Zipaligned
    - BusyBox Support
    - Debloated
    - Added CSC Tweaks
    - OneUI Partial Mod for UI
    - Re-do of Aether v3.2
    - Rebased on Enigma v2.1
    - Tweaks and other stuffs. it should be good at gaming atleast after this UPDATE.

FEATURES
    Full N7 apps
    Fully working GraceUX photo studio
    disabled signature checks
    fix do not disturb fc
    S7e nougat animations
    Fully themed like S8 & S7e nougat
    S7e nougat Gallery
    S7e nougat Galaxy apps & Widget
    S7e nougat Launcher
    S7e nougat WallpaperChooser
    S7e nougat Calculator
    S7e nougat Wallpapers
    S7e nougat keyboard
    S8 Music App
    S8 Videos list App
    All S8 Icons
    A5 2017 camera app themed like nougat
    N7 message app themed like nougat
    N7 Phone & contacts themed like nougat
    N7 SystemUI themed like nougat
    N7 Setting app themed like nougat
    N7 Myfile themed like nougat
    N7 smart manager themed like nougat
    N7 video app themed like nougat
    mirror link
    Other N7 apps
    Nougat Sounds
    Screen record
    Samsung native multiwindow
    Smart stay
    Floating Messages
    Scroll capture

Changelog (as of V4.2 update) :
    Hades Kernel (for stability, power saving, performance and others - perfect kernel for all roms)
    Debloated - 125 System Apps remain, dependencies and other apps are still present in the rom
    Revised Assayyed Build.prop tweaks
    OneUI Mod - reverted to the original oneui mod, because it's much cleaner and much better version than other OneUI's in J2 Prime community
    OneUI Icon Pack
    Some Symlinks Fixed
    ROM Src Performance Changes
    Good/Best for Users who want more on balance use (good battery with good performance)
    Many more are changed in the current update, i'll update when i remember

Changelogs Prior to v4.3 Update :
    -Overall system lagging fixed
    -Orion Optimizer (created by me) v2 built-in
    -Adblock
    -2.7GB Free Storage
    -Revised codings and some notable system improvements
    Update when i'll remember

Notes to V4.3 :
    -Still a TWRP Backup, to preserve the fast boot rate and the 100% booting on other variants
    -G̶5̶3̶2̶M̶T̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶e̶n̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶t̶l̶o̶o̶p̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶o̶m̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶d̶b̶a̶c̶k̶. Reported fully working on this variant, just do the proper way of installing!
    -Size : 1.16GB (Extracted) / 1.13GB (Compressed)
    -Already rooted but the magisk manager are missing, to fix this you may need to flash Magisk again or install Magisk Manager Apk (get it from magisk xda thread ;) )

Bugs :
    I haven't encountered them in my device (which is G532G)

Download :
    Google Drive V4.3 - Litebeam Revision (Updated)

Previous Versions :
    Google Drive V3.2 Foxtrot.

Instructions - V3.2: Make sure to follow this, or else. bootloop
    Download the Rom Itself
    Boot to TWRP
    Go to WIPE
    Format Data > Yes
    WIPE > Advanced Wipe
    Reboot to TWRP (again)
    Flash the Rom
    Reboot to System

Instructions v4 above :
    Download the 7Z in the google drive
    Extract it and move/copy it to your SD Card
    Boot to TWRP
    In Wipe Options > Format Data > YES (if you can't follow these steps, look at this picture as reference : https://imgur.com/gallery/2RE0Nje)
    Restore the Package
    Boot to System

If you can't see the rom in restore (TWRP), do this steps
    Go to TWRP
    Go to Backup > then backup your boot (boot only)
    Replace the TWRP folder with the TWRP folder of the rom
    now you can see the rom in restore, do the steps above to complete the entire process

Credits/Special Thanks!
    • Allooosh98
    • parth111999f
    • ashyx
    • Misma13 (Red Dragon)
    • By Zonik
    • Albe96
    • malbert16442
    • Sachin Kumar53
    • BlackMesa123
    • fastmelogin
    • ShaDisNX255
    • M. Nur Karim
    • Lauro
    • Blaize Baltazar de Britannia
    • Nam Con
    • Ibaz
    • Ali Maksum
    • Ilham Muttaqwa

Join our Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/J2PrimeDevelopment/
    Join our Telegram Channel : https://t.me/joinchat/NIwEcRVy9T76L...KdEP3i0Et8TwKcO4bAKYbMtqzYb8b4-yhqh41-Kez3SI0

Those who are not mentioned to the "Credit List" please PM/Inbox me on Facebook (facebook.com/escanorlulzsec) to clarify the issue and add your name
    Guys, please if you found a 'severe' bug for you, please change rom. i don't have my j2p anymore and i can't do any fixing anymore. hope you find this message a bit "helping" because i can't really do actions as of right now.
    it's set to 220 dpi, due to it's custom systemui. because if i set it back to normal (which is 240) some icons will be larger and it looks like the mod is not yet done.:laugh:
    I never liked the Phoenix Kernel. Overclock attempts everywhere even to the charger current.

It's fixed on the v3, and the kernel version that i use in that was v3
    I admit this is the best ROM for the SM-G532G but lacks in internal memory and this application can help me to fix it

# link2sd to move to SD card
    https://link2sd.id.uptodown.com/android

#icebox to disable gapps
    https://file.dlandroid.com/index.php?id=ice-box-apps-freezer-apk

this way I can breathe free 2.1GB using the application that I need