[ROM][AICP][7.1.2][UBERTC][SMOOTH] AICP Unofficial Build [t0lte]

Search This thread

dizky

Nov 21, 2016
Intalled this rom a sgh-1317m yesterday and it's going through battery like crazy. I looked at the battery settings and it's spending a ton of time awake while sitting idle.

Last edited:

wilson3q

Dec 6, 2011
You can try:

Go to Settings > Location > opened Menu (three dots, top-right corner) > selected Scanning > Turned Off WiFi scanning.
Go to Settings > Battery > tap on 3-dot menu at top right, and selected Battery Optimization, then ‘Now optimized’, then ‘All apps’ from the dropdown. Tapped the 3-dot menu again, and selected the option ‘Reset app preferences’. A pop-up will appear, tap on ‘RESET APPS’ now to reset all your apps preferences. This will enable disabled apps and will reset permissions given to all app. After that, when you opening an app, it will ask for permissions again and would also fix any permissions issues. Presumably, with apps getting proper permissions, they won’t have the operations held back due to that, and you should see improvement in battery life (or so said the original poster).

Go to Settings » Battery. Touch the 3-dot menu in top-right corner and seleced Battery optimization from there. Touched the drop down menu and select All apps from there. Scrolled down and selected Bluetooth share » selected Don’t optimize » selected DONE. Similarly, disabled optimization for any other apps on your device that you use Bluetooth (like music streaming apps).

Disable Ambient display: Settings » Display » turn Off Ambient display toggle.

Disable Adaptive Brightness: Settings » Display » turn Off Adaptive brightness toggle.

Disable some of your account sync features if not used.

Reactions: murti52

waihung0626

Nov 23, 2013
Shantou
www.lidroid.com
Android Ice Cold Project

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for bad things that happen as a result of flashing this.

My kernel source is HERE.

Uber tool chain source is HERE.

[ROM]
Download Latest (credits to @c0urier)
(Note: need one more reboot after fresh install for data to work.)

[GAPPS]
Download

Clean installation is encouraged if come from different roms or android versions...

Thanks AICP team for the amazing ROM.
Special thanks to: @DerTeufel1980 , @sbrissen , @rogersb11 , @TheBr0ken , @DreamFX , @frankie, @Option58, @PoisonNinja...
Today I installed last version(20180213) get Aicp extra settings has stopped

mura20

Dec 17, 2012
I had this ROM installed on my I317-M and it worked well for a while. However, my SIM card got relocked. This is the second time it happens! Does anyone know how to prevent it from happening again?

Jevinruv

Jun 10, 2014
Negombo
Thanks for replying. In the past, I had to downgrade to 4.1.1 to unlock my SIM. However, my SIM just got locked again. I managed to unlock it by downgrading to 4.1.1 again. I do not want to have this issue for the third time! Is there a way to prevent relocking?

Its a problem with lineageOS.
Navigate to Root/System/Lib/ and backup libsec-ril.so from a working ROM, and replace the file if the issue comes back.

read more here

Reactions: gregsarg

jingo420

Apr 29, 2014
I really like this ROM, heck it's coming from Mr. Wilson and I've been using his roms since he was putting out CMs. I've got one problem with this rom though, I use Neutron to listen to music, every time the screen goes off, it shuts down after a minute or so, does anyone else has this problem and is there a fix for it? I've tried to use ''do not optimize'' under battery settings but still no luck. any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance...

wilson3q

Dec 6, 2011
I really like this ROM, heck it's coming from Mr. Wilson and I've been using his roms since he was putting out CMs. I've got one problem with this rom though, I use Neutron to listen to music, every time the screen goes off, it shuts down after a minute or so, does anyone else has this problem and is there a fix for it? I've tried to use ''do not optimize'' under battery settings but still no luck. any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance...

Could not simulate...
Thanks for your support!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png
    Android Ice Cold Project

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for bad things that happen as a result of flashing this.
    Screenshot_20171214-135819.jpg
    Screenshot_20171214-111713.png

My kernel source is HERE.

Uber tool chain source is HERE.

[ROM]
    Download Latest (credits to @c0urier)
    (Note: need one more reboot after fresh install for data to work.)

[GAPPS]
    Download

Clean installation is encouraged if come from different roms or android versions...

Thanks AICP team for the amazing ROM.
    Special thanks to: @DerTeufel1980 , @sbrissen , @rogersb11 , @TheBr0ken , @DreamFX , @frankie, @Option58, @PoisonNinja...
    I am still alive. Sorry guys, was busy with personal stuff...
    It is time to cook another build (ver: android 5.1.1_r6)! I will upload new build as soon as I reach home:)
    Thank you guys for supporting this ROM.
    Added a few more governors...Pegasusqplus, smartass2, lulzactiveq, intelliactive, zzmoove...

Interactive added, but not showing, will check later. But intelliactive is Google's interactive governor, should be better.

One interesting changes in today's build:

https://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/153188

Enjoy.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA-Developers mobile app
    I was very busy with family matters in the past few days...i always try to update as often as possible.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app
    Next build will be 5.1.1 release 4...