[ROM][Akari][Unofficial] LineageOS 16.0 [Stable]

Search This thread

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali
Do you mind if I use your source to build Ubuntu touch os for the xz2 I will fully credit your kernel source edits from this . also cant find your manifest changes device tree etc, as your github does not have your source changes. I also looked on the Lineage page but since it is an unofficial build assumed they prob would not be there.

Last edited:

MartinX3

Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2014
Mars
martinx3.github.io
Do you mind if I use your source to build Ubuntu touch os for the xz2 I will fully credit your kernel source edits from this . also cant find your manifest changes device tree etc, as your github does not have your source changes. I also looked on the Lineage page but since it is an unofficial build assumed they prob would not be there.
Please look at this to build custom ROMs with
https://github.com/sonyxperiadev

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali
well got Halium building fine thanks to the link you gave me now just debugging :) , now time to work out the bugs then eventually add touch to it :) nice thing is it will allow for installs of sailfish and Pure OS and KDE Plasma Mobile. Anyways thank you again for the link. Enough tread hijacking now lol.

Reactions: MartinX3

MartinX3

Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2014
Mars
martinx3.github.io
well got Halium building fine thanks to the link you gave me now just debugging :) , now time to work out the bugs then eventually add touch to it :) nice thing is it will allow for installs of sailfish and Pure OS and KDE Plasma Mobile. Anyways thank you again for the link. Enough tread hijacking now lol.

Very nice to hear :)
I hope on xda will some rom threads appear :p

How did you achieve to get a Halium for android 8 or 9 or 10?

BillyBongless

Oct 21, 2019
Download Links For XZ2

Hi, I have been searching all over the Internet for LineageOS for XZ2 but It seems that the ROM has been pulled completely for some reason.

Does anyone have the ROM available that I can download from them directly.

Thank you.

Edit: Also the Root Add-on File aswell.

TYIA!

Last edited:

laoli0913

Dec 16, 2017
Hi, I have been searching all over the Internet for LineageOS for XZ2 but It seems that the ROM has been pulled completely for some reason.

Does anyone have the ROM available that I can download from them directly.

Thank you.

Edit: Also the Root Add-on File aswell.

TYIA!
It's out of date, and the link was broken for a long time:silly:, wait AOSP Q stable and I will try to build los17:(

BillyBongless

Oct 21, 2019
Stable Q with 4.14 kernel will take months.
You see in my AOSP 10 4.14 topic how the progress is. (At the moment I wait for the OEMv2 release with the new hardware drivers, which will come if the kernel is mature enough)

Thanks, might have to go and look at purchasing a Samsung If that Is the case for now.

No matter how hard I have tried, I cannot seem to root this Xperia XZ2

Just out of curiosity, I did manage to download your AOSP 9.0 Stable, however I get stuck at the Sony Logo.

How do I flash the OEM binary to oem_a and oem_b?

MartinX3

Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2014
Mars
martinx3.github.io
Thanks, might have to go and look at purchasing a Samsung If that Is the case for now.

No matter how hard I have tried, I cannot seem to root this Xperia XZ2

Just out of curiosity, I did manage to download your AOSP 9.0 Stable, however I get stuck at the Sony Logo.

How do I flash the OEM binary to oem_a and oem_b?

For root simply flash magisk in twrp.
It always works here on stock and the SonyAOSP & OmniROM ROMs.

Flash every img. file in the AOSP folder and the OEM.img from the sony website according to the manual.
The userdata.img will fullwipe your phone and your encrypted internal storage.

Make sure you use slot A.
In fastboot "fastboot getvar all" shows you the current used slot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

N 10b is the ROM builder, I just post ROM instead of him.
    This post is first version, will change in few days.

Most of Bugs are same to AOSP

Installation:
    adb devices
    adb reboot bootloader
    fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
    fastboot flash oem oem_*.img (Tama (latest) -> https://developer.sony.com/develop/o...tware-binaries
    (Optional, but mandatory on first boot) fastboot flash userdata userdata.img -> will factory reset the device.
    Reboot

Downloads :

Contributors
    N 10b (build by him), Solly, akdeR, Sony, me (post):silly: and dear MartinX (for the post)?

Source Code:https://github.com/LineageOS
    https://github.com/n10b

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Stock Firmware
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-03-03

Created 2019-03-03
    Last Updated 2019-03-26
    Changelog:

2019/4/29:
    N10b's disk damaged, maybe the update will come after v9 oem:crying:

2019/4/2:
    The files is corrupted archives. Need have time to rebuild because old files is deleted. Can't promise how long will take.

2019/3/26:
    Updated March version which match v7 OEM

2019/3/5:
    Uploaded single SIM version
    Hi,
    any chance that this rom can/will be built for apollo (xz2c) also?
    If n10b or I have enough time, we will. But it seems no possible in 2 months:silly:
    I love you!

Eeerm I mean "First!" [emoji2956]