• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM] Albe95 ASTRA v2.5 Note 5 PORT (05/03/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack_ssl

Nov 10, 2013
Vellore
SystemUI After Using / Enter Into Mobile Hotspot More Option

@ManuProN5 And @Albe95 ... First, Enable Mobile Hotspot Then Enter Into Mobile Hotspot Press More Option Open [ Configure Hotspot ] Then Close It .. Press Recent Apps Button After Keep I Am Getting SystemUI Error ... When Ever I Press Recent Apps Button I Am Getting This Error .. Please Try It .. That Problem Only For Me Or Others Also :confused:

Reactions: jlucas95

xell75

Dec 25, 2009
Berlin
@ManuProN5 And @Albe95 ... First, Enable Mobile Hotspot Then Enter Into Mobile Hotspot Press More Option Open [ Configure Hotspot ] Then Close It .. Press Recent Apps Button After Keep I Am Getting SystemUI Error ... When Ever I Press Recent Apps Button I Am Getting This Error .. Please Try It .. That Problem Only For Me Or Others Also :confused:
I thought I'm the only one with that problem, that's why I never said something. So it is a bug. I had it too. And only a full reboot solves this problem at the moment.

jack_ssl

Nov 10, 2013
Vellore
I thought I'm the only one with that problem, that's why I never said something. So it is a bug. I had it too. And only a full reboot solves this problem at the moment.
Yes ... Same Here Then One More Problem In Mobile Hotspot Only One Person Can Connect .. If You Want To Connect Another Device .. It Doesn't Work .. Only One Device Connecting ... Please Solve . I Need To Connect More Than Two Device .. It Connect Only One Device ... :crying:

Bochdalek

Feb 2, 2012
Leuven
Can you tell me if in your next update you will fix SMS because in the v 4.7 its working great you can send long chat on message :confused: ?

thx
In the meantime you can use another SMS application like textra. I have no issues sending long messages in Textra :)

Btw ManuProN5 congratulations with this fine pice of art ;)
Will the next release only include an "ultra-light" version or will there also be an update to this 'normal-lite" version ?

Last edited:

ManuProN5

Aug 24, 2015
Home screen setting background is black in min too please fix this
@ManuProN5
And would you mind fix private mode?
Every body need that so much.��
Private mode for me isn't important, if Albe want to fix it... And this:
Home screen setting background is black in min too please fix this
I'll take an eye, but leave me time, many things in my mind now :p

rush9935

Nov 30, 2013
Quebec
Friend !

In the meantime you can use another SMS application like textra. I have no issues sending long messages in Textra :)

Btw ManuProN5 congratulations with this fine pice of art ;)
Will the next release only include an "ultra-light" version or will there also be an update to this 'normal-lite" version ?
Someone that can tell me why that why can not repaired this fix ??

Gayos24

Dec 22, 2015
Sion
Yes. Just mention me if have a Rom or you want to share with someone else.

Successor. With every S6 and N5 Port you'll have new layout for s view
Hello

i just have make a flashable zip with the animation open/close and when the phone has booted , touchwiz Home don't work
why ?

Jun 14, 2012
Tulle, France
It can be repaired... In Wanam Xposed there is an option to disable the characterlimit, but for some reason this doesn't work in this ROM.
@Rush 9935
For caracters limits you have to use a root explorer
Go to CSC , then edit (others.xml) and change this lines like this :

Code:
<CscFeature_Message_SmsMaxByte>999</CscFeature_Message_SmsMaxByte>

Save then reboot
It works for me

mehdoux

Aug 27, 2012
Marseille
Hi,

I'm using the lite version (v2) and so far I'm very happy with it. Great job @Albe95 and @ManuProN5 ! Though I have some problems and I hope they will be fixed in next version.

Bugs I have encountered :

- Scrolling music list in Music Widget is VERY laggy
- "4G only" option in Mobile Data menu is not available for me
- Setting a pattern in Lockscreen Settings is a bit hard to see, there are white dots with a white background

Thank you in advance.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone