• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM] Albe95 LolliROM 9.0 (15/05/16) [HPA1][S6/S7/N4/N5 Feature]

parsrehal

Feb 3, 2016
Hey Albe,
I have installed the LolliROM V6 Deodex version,and certainly wanted to install the xposed framework.
When I tried to install the Framework the concurrentGC version was not installing in Recovery and it was giving an error.
I tried flashing the V79 and it did flash but the play services and google play kept on stopping and giving an error popup.
Please Help?

qbaqi9300

May 12, 2015
Cracow
Hey Albe,
I have installed the LolliROM V6 Deodex version,and certainly wanted to install the xposed framework.
When I tried to install the Framework the concurrentGC version was not installing in Recovery and it was giving an error.
I tried flashing the V79 and it did flash but the play services and google play kept on stopping and giving an error popup.
Please Help?
First step install "XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4" then go to recovery and Flash "xposed-v75-sdk21-arm-arter97-snapdragon_requestConcurrentGC"

For me work great with no problem :)
After that first start-up may take a few minutes

Last edited:

oscar80silva

Feb 21, 2016
Hey Albe,
Please Help?
V75 work fine

2Domy5

Feb 19, 2016
Hello Albe there are new for the LolliRom? Sorry for my English...

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

How much time is left for the Lollirom v8?

bill_in_mtl

Jan 26, 2008
Montreal
Do not ask for eta's - when ? When ?? When !!!

Hiya,

Just wanted to point out that one of the simple rules here at XDA is to not ask developers when the next release will be. I know everyone is anxious, waiting, waiting, waiting - and now apparently out of hope ?

Please be respectful to the developer, and patiently and quietly wait for the next release.

The last 5 posts have added zero value to this thread, or the development of this great ROM

Thanks and have a nice day