• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM] Albe95 LolliROM 9.0 (15/05/16) [HPA1][S6/S7/N4/N5 Feature]

Albe95

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 21, 2013
Verona (Italy)
No Albe, if the proximity sensor is activated (screen off) pressing the volume keys does not change volume. You have to put the phone away from the ear so the screen turns on, then the volume keys work and you can change in call volume.
Oh ok thanks now I understand. Never notice it. Will try if it fixes

Ui crash while edit toolbox apps
Nope, long press on toolbox icon then drag and drop into "edit" function.

Reactions: dreccon and Diabl0z

tekfrik

Feb 23, 2016
Uncle @Albe95 is there a way to permantly fix sensor bug and ram management issue on astra v2 i really love the rom or Will there be an astra v3 running marshmallow maybe without sensor bug...

Albe95

Aug 21, 2013
Verona (Italy)
Uncle @Albe95 is there a way to permantly fix sensor bug and ram management issue on astra v2 i really love the rom or Will there be an astra v3 running marshmallow maybe without sensor bug...
There will be another version but will not fix sensor and will never run official Marshmallow TouchWiz.

Pay attention this is the wrong thread

gett

Oct 27, 2006
Skopje
Q. Some apps that I used every time that I reboot it loose the accessibility access. What can I do?
A. This is a Lollipop bug by Samsung. Give a look here for fixing it (thanks to @BuLLeT_93 for found the fix) .
This do not work for me. I make Airdroid system app, but it is unchecked in Notification access after every reboot. Any fix for this?
Thanks, this is great ROM. Do you considering to make lite version? Without any bloatware?
:good:

Albe95

Aug 21, 2013
Verona (Italy)
This do not work for me. I make Airdroid system app, but it is unchecked in Notification access after every reboot. Any fix for this?
Thanks, this is great ROM. Do you considering to make lite version? Without any bloatware?
:good:
Another fix is to freeze the Glance View apk then reboot.

Reactions: gett

roscored1000

Sep 18, 2012
I have a possible bug, if I answer a call then put it on speaker all is good, BUT if I then turn off speaker to go back to ear the normal ear speaker does not have any sound and I cant hear the person on the call. i9505 lollirom 6.
HOH2
Does that make sense?

Albe95

Aug 21, 2013
Verona (Italy)
@Albe95 please dont include those ugly boxes like icon for google apps like play store atleast,those which u have used in N5 Port ROM
Boxes?? what you mean? icons are all rounded to give the same look between Samsung icons and Google one. It's horrible to have rounded icon for Samsung apps, and squared for Google

Usama707

May 31, 2015
Rawalpindi
Boxes?? what you mean? icons are all rounded to give the same look between Samsung icons and Google one. It's horrible to have rounded icon for Samsung apps, and squared for Google
just check the official Marshmallow for S6 and Note 5 it has option to disable those boxes and it would be really nice if u tell me a method to get flat icons back for atleast google apps like play store, those rounded ones look horrible

Albe95

Aug 21, 2013
Verona (Italy)
just check the official Marshmallow for S6 and Note 5 it has option to disable those boxes and it would be really nice if u tell me a method to get flat icons back for atleast google apps like play store, those rounded ones look horrible
Not possible for me. And look 10 time better than have squared a circular icons mixed :silly: