[Rom]All In One,HTC U Ultra/10/10 life/M9/bolt Android 7.1.2 Sense9 port(2018/1/11 R)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Nbhs

Nov 2, 2014
I just tried that, magisk can't be installed and the phone is in a beautiful bootloop :)
If you succeed please share your boot.img

Sure, here's my boot.img, im on version 6.5 of this mod and im using a custom kernel with hima hotplug from here: https://xdaforums.com/one-m9/development/cm-based-kernel-kernel-hotplug-t3213980, it also has some drivedroid support patches.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RKTnsoL-_HURRkZp46wgvDgdnKmEY453

I'll check whats wrong with the newer version later today

Reactions: tombbb and gregsarg

lucyr03

Dec 23, 2013
Constanța

Nbhs

Nov 2, 2014
Yeah i'll try fixing the ramdisk for that version soon

To install magsik:

get : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bAo7VOU1jfuX7mW9hQmRPnPm62qVL73m
get magsik
get: https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-magisk-selinux-permissive-script-t3577549

flash RemoveSuperSu.zip
flash Magsik
flash magisk-permissive-script_v1.2.zip

Done!

Dont forget to flash the permissive script otherwise your phone wont boot, tested on S.ROM lastest (S.Team-S8-HTC-UUltra&9&10&10life&10Evo-Android-7.1.2-Sense9&9GP-ZX2.2.zip)

lucyr03

Dec 23, 2013
Constanța
I managed to pass SafetyNet with Magisk.

Download these 3 files and latest magisk.
1. Flash M9-unrooted.img with twrp(install->install image->Boot) or fastboot(fastboot flash boot M9-unrooted.img).
2. Flash latest magisk zip.
3. Flash magisk-permissive-script_v1.2.zip
4. Flash safetynet.zip
Note: permissive script and safetynet.zip are Magisk modules but they must be flashed from twrp to work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180119-125335.png
    Screenshot_20180119-125335.png
    116 KB · Views: 351

Zed6666

Aug 30, 2016
Just installed this rom. It was very slow to start as it seems big cluster is pretty much disabled...I enabled 2 cores with Kernel aduitor and upped max freq to 1600 (was on 866 max for some reason, not that it ever enabled them anyway) and it seems much better now. I installed Snapchat and it just closes....anyone have a solution?, I will try older versions soon.

Last edited:

lucyr03

Dec 23, 2013
Constanța
Just installed this rom. It was very slow to start as it seems big cluster is pretty much disabled...I enabled 2 cores with Kernel aduitor and upped max freq to 1600 (was on 866 max for some reason, not that it ever enabled them anyway) and it seems much better now. I installed Snapchat and it just closes....anyone have a solution?, I will try older versions soon.

For the cpu to work correctly you need to remove S.Team-Soc.sh from /system/etc
And for snapchat you need to pass safetynet, look at my tutorial, 2 posts back.

Reactions: gregsarg and tombbb

Zed6666

Aug 30, 2016
For the cpu to work correctly you need to remove S.Team-Soc.sh from /system/etc
And for snapchat you need to pass safetynet, look at my tutorial, 2 posts back.

Thanks Lucy, I will try the suggested. I always thought snapchat just refused to log in if it failed tests, but this seems to just crash out whilst loading. Will try though, thanks.

Edit: Passing safetynet checks seems to makes no difference, snapchat still crashes out whilst trying to load. Handy having magisk installed though, thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Flash safetynet.zip error : "Updater process ended with ERROR: 1. Error installing zip file safetynet.zip" ?
I managed to pass SafetyNet with Magisk.

Download these 3 files and latest magisk.
1. Flash M9-unrooted.img with twrp(install->install image->Boot) or fastboot(fastboot flash boot M9-unrooted.img).
2. Flash latest magisk zip.
3. Flash magisk-permissive-script_v1.2.zip
4. Flash safetynet.zip
Note: permissive script and safetynet.zip are Magisk modules but they must be flashed from twrp to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod edit : removed flame post about staff.
    HTC M9 最后一版 S5.1 X10.0.8.5 (6.0.1 final version)6.0.1 Sense8&8GP.

Download:
    http://t.cn/RMO9gk8

Audio: Dolby&harman&jbl.
    @sun_dream
    I need your permission, PLEASE.

Can I use libs from your S.Team S4.1 M9 | X6 port HTC10 - for M9 as a basis for other port ROM from HTC 10 (all apps, firmware, customize will be from other HTC10 custom rom)?
    I will give link in this thread, I will not open new thread. I got permissions from author other custom rom HTC10 to port his rom on M9.
    I undertake to indicate your authorship!
    I ask for your permission!

My version of port is ready, need private testing only.

Thank you for great Rom - S.ROM!
    Good luck and awaiting for your confirmation!
    Best regards!

OK
    I need your permission

@sun_dream
    I need your permission, PLEASE.

Can I use libs from your S.Team S4.1 M9 | X6 port HTC10 - for M9 as a basis for other port ROM from HTC 10 (all apps, firmware, customize will be from other HTC10 custom rom)?
    I will give link in this thread, I will not open new thread. I got permissions from author other custom rom HTC10 to port his rom on M9.
    I undertake to indicate your authorship!
    I ask for your permission!

My version of port is ready, need private testing only.

Thank you for great Rom - S.ROM!
    Good luck and awaiting for your confirmation!
    Best regards!

Full ROM S.Team M9 S4.1 32.0 X5.2 (Based on HTC 10 1.53.708.4) with Aroma Installer

Code:
    Aroma Installer, fixed busybox, fixed Symlinking and Permissions, some from build.prop, 
    /customize/ACC/default.prop and /clientid/default.prop for more compatibility 
    with International version.
    Without other changes

All THX @sun_dream
    Special THX to baadnewz for aroma-config, udater script, tools etc

Download (md5 525fa53a1bb29a8f8bc0f17920ab9c06): XDADB Upload Error: 504 (some problem with uploading).....; AFH Mirror - S.Team-HTC-M9-S4.1-32.0-X5.2-Real-Sense8&8GP_AROMA_v3.zip

Please test and write here about results if you find bugs.