[ROM][Alpha-1]Sense UI - Vibrant Edition[12/26/2010]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightninbug

Sep 17, 2009
whats the progress so far? can you plz keep the OP updates with progress? and when is this expected to be done?(i know thats a stupid question)

just tired of all these Froyo bugs...ie.try this kernel...now try this one...phone doesnt shut off all the way, random reboots, data loss..

Lets make some SENSE outta this...Cuz its common SENSE we need SENSE ASAP!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
i will go out and get the Vibrant if you guys can do accomplish perfect sense rom, haha I'll be watching closely, good luck to you guys

Docavelli

May 8, 2009
psst... right behind you
I like stock android but, if I had to choose a skin, it would be sense no doubt.

If there are people already working on a port, sounds like you guys should all get together and knock it out. With that much effort going to one ROM this could be CMish.

stepinmyworld

Apr 14, 2010
This rom port will not be difficult because I was thinking about it and I goes to the website and pow, its news about the sense port to the vibrant. Thought power is life :) think positive and it wont be hard for the devs. Donated for the froyo ports a few times and this will be next. Much love and I'm anxious ;)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.