[ROM][Alpha-1]Sense UI - Vibrant Edition[12/26/2010]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2010
I really hope this doesn't come off the wrong way. Im just genuinly curious what the big deal is about the sense ui. Someone please enlighten me? :)
Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

scrizz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 9, 2010
Tampa, FL
I really hope this doesn't come off the wrong way. Im just genuinly curious what the big deal is about the sense ui. Someone please enlighten me? :)
have you ever used a HTC sense phone?
preferably one of the newer faster ones?

if not, then just wait till this is ready and you will see.
;)

this is not just a simple launcher or theme

dmolition

Nov 4, 2009
Sense UI is just better looking, well according to me at least, they have some nice widgets and well, I have always wanted Sense UI but I have never owned a phone with it :/

Here is a video showing Sense UI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cSBzo8J_uk

Last edited:

jrharvey

Apr 19, 2010
Charlotte NC
Ive owned a Sense UI phone and while I did really like it, I believe the stock vibrant+Launcher Pro is pretty close to being just as good (functionality wise). Aesthetics are up to the person but I am pretty happy with my current setup. OF COURSE I would still LOOOVE to see sense UI ported to the vibrant. It would be pretty awesome.

hitman818

Aug 5, 2010
If froyo soon comes to our phone sense will be easier to make, more stable and faster.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

chaoscentral

Feb 28, 2009
Revere, MA
Ha ha this made me laugh, I already gave up on froyo, once again Samsung didnt keep their word.
You are kidding me right? Samsung already released it for the international I9000, and it is now in the hands of T-Mobile, as far as I'm concerned Samsung has kept their word. Now it is up to T-Mobile to approve an update and get their crap bloatware into the ROM so it can be pushed out.

dmolition

Nov 4, 2009
You are kidding me right? Samsung already released it for the international I9000, and it is now in the hands of T-Mobile, as far as I'm concerned Samsung has kept their word. Now it is up to T-Mobile to approve an update and get their crap bloatware into the ROM so it can be pushed out.
Their word was that it would be out by the end of September and now we are on November. I should of learned after being a Behold user :(

sxfx

Jun 4, 2009
When I first got my g1 I thought the stock vanilla look was the best for the ui by far. But when I installed one of the first ports of hero on my g1 sense ui by far takes that place now. If it ever becomes available for vibrant where it can run super smooth. It will be a dream come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.