[ROM][Alpha-1]Sense UI - Vibrant Edition[12/26/2010]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master™

Sep 24, 2010
MasterTM this was a Team effort. I put the donate link to the Team Galaxy Sense donation.

If you do not revert all changes you just made I will report you for stealing the rom.
That is fine. Apparently if I have credits then it isn't considered stealing.
http://pastebin.com/iHfJ3mEz

The donate link is TO YOU, not a team.
Like I said, this is where I GOT IT TO BOOT

"'you MUST first seek their permission, and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.'
The part of the rule that was stated "you must first seek their permission" was created when WM users made their own custom themes and such. With Android being as open as it is anyone can throw together a few .Apk's and call it a whole new ROM. Android is not owned by anyone and you have no rights to take all the credit for your "development"."

That was said by captainkrtek.. Not to mention I was the one who got this one to boot.

Last edited:

rsfaze

Jan 14, 2007
Orlando, Fl
MasterTM this was a Team effort. I put the donate link to the Team Galaxy Sense donation.

If you do not revert all changes you just made I will report you for stealing the rom.
like that would be a first for him. Good luck and I agree this was not even started by him but just another person's work he is looking to make $$ off of. We should all be use to this by now.

Master™

Sep 24, 2010
like that would be a first for him. Good luck and I agree this was not even started by him but just another person's work he is looking to make $$ off of. We should all be use to this by now.
Really? I don't even want money from this. He does.
You should get out of this thread. I am pretty sure you were told not to come in my threads since you got my last one closed.

I asked someone to close this hi-jacked thread.

Last edited:

rsfaze

Jan 14, 2007
Orlando, Fl
Really? I don't even want money from this. He does.
You should get out of this thread. I am pretty sure you were told not to come in my threads since you got my last one closed.

I asked someone to close this hi-jacked thread.
I'm not sure who you think told me what but you should check your sources again kid, and who gave you this ego of "you can't come to my threads" ?

if you want to control the info that is shared you should go back to your own forum, you have no power here.

Now back to development

rsfaze

Jan 14, 2007
Orlando, Fl
Like I said, this is where I GOT IT TO BOOT

That was said by captainkrtek.. Not to mention I was the one who got this one to boot.
I thought barakin was the first one to get this to boot on the Vibrant, if I recall you were not even around here when this project was first started yet you were the first to get it to boot?

Master™

Sep 24, 2010
I thought barakin was the first one to get this to boot on the Vibrant, if I recall you were not even around here when this project was first started yet you were the first to get it to boot?
I am not sure where his build it. When we first got this, it would not boot on the vibrant.
If you don't know your facts and you are only here to troll, please leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.