[ROM][OFFICIAL][12][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

ISTIEAK AHMED

Mar 9, 2021
Hello! The ROM is quiet good and decent performing. I'm just having problem with the camera app! I have tried different gcams but the face tone isn't matching with the OnePlus default camera! Can you please tell me way how can I install the default OnePlus camera? Or a perfect gcams! It will help me a lot! Waiting for your response!!

Rchtect

Nov 13, 2021
rchtect.dev
OnePlus Nord
Hello! The ROM is quiet good and decent performing. I'm just having problem with the camera app! I have tried different gcams but the face tone isn't matching with the OnePlus default camera! Can you please tell me way how can I install the default OnePlus camera? Or a perfect gcams! It will help me a lot! Waiting for your response!!
I use witchaya gcam with this config which has the best balance from what I've seen

Attachments

• OPN-Witchaya.xml
    16.2 KB · Views: 64

ifys

Jan 20, 2015
Nice rom thanks
but don t try to LOCK bootloader yet ,i did and
got QUALCOMM CrashDump Mode.
I had to reinstall OxygenOS to get back to PE 12 alpha
Regards

serithes

Feb 13, 2017
Xiaomi Mi A2
Google Pixel 7
Ok, I decided to flash it and my bank app works without any issue. I didn't have an opportunity to check contactless payment yet though. Feel free to ask about ROM but don't ask about games, I don't play any on the phone.
Did you root the ROM with magisk? As far as I understand it, currently relocking the bootloader with custom key is still not an option on PE12?

androiddude7899

Dec 4, 2017
Tried patching boot image for magisk, doesn't work yet, apart from that everything is perfect, fingerprint issue has been fixed from PE11
I dirty flashed over PE12 no issues what's so ever

grubber24

Feb 19, 2013
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Tried patching boot image for magisk, doesn't work yet, apart from that everything is perfect, fingerprint issue has been fixed from PE11
I dirty flashed over PE12 no issues what's so ever
Can you confirm 3 things for me please?

1. SELinux status: Settings >> About Phone >> Android Version >> SELinux >> whether it is permissive or Enforcing

2. Whether there is Widevine L1?

3. Do we get Google Backup unlimited storage? If yes, what quality can be selected?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts