• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Are you satisfied with this build? Also do you feel this build is smooth?

• Yes satisfied

• No Un-Satisfied

• Neither Satisfied Nor un-satisfied

• Yeah smooth

• Nah not smooth

• Smoooooooth

• Neither smoooth nor laggier

• Laggier

Results are only viewable after voting.
Search This thread

BlXck_Be4rD

Nov 13, 2021
Great job @Immanuel Raj This rom has worked perfectly for me without any bugs. But I really miss my favourite feature 'At a glance'. :( I don't see any toggles in the app and weather is not showing. anything regarding that?

Attachments

• at a glance issue.png
    at a glance issue.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 98
Unable to use wifi hotspot..
the USB tethering is working..

When Extend Compatibility is enabled wifi hotspot doesn't turn on
It's a bug?
Enable hotspot first then wifi if so then it will work...google has done some system changes so it is like that for now at least until we find if it is a bug or feature so its not broken for now it works as intended only

Reactions: cvikas
I just finished installing this rom
I don't have anything installed other than rom and magisk.... but for some reason the phone is burning up. Like it toooooo hot
And the battery is dropping like from 70 to 59 under 20 min
Give it time to settle and let the battery be calibrated also note that it Is a alpha build not even beta so yeah it is what it is will be fixed in future updates

psklf

Apr 9, 2018
View attachment 5446697

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi A2 [jasmine_sprout]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

What's working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound/vibration
WFD

️Changelog
• Enforcing Build
• Pixel 6 Pro Fingerprint
• Spoofed custom props for most of gapps
• Made the build more smooth (do tag me if you feel a great difference - would be helpful)
• Other fixes and improvements

️Screenshots
HERE

️Installation Guide
HERE

Credits
• Thanks to @clarencelol @sakilmondal @Anush02198 & Madhavsaladi and for testers

Known issues
- Encryption is broken can't/don't encrypt from settings
- You Tell Me if you find anything else

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Sourceforge (Build)

Sourceforge (Recovery)

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer
UPI :- [email protected]

Translation

Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Can't open Installation Guide, there is connection error, and since I don't use Telegram, could you pls post a text version of Installation Guide here in XDA?

cvikas

Aug 12, 2009
Xiaomi Mi A2
Samsung Galaxy M30s
Can't open Installation Guide, there is connection error, and since I don't use Telegram, could you pls post a text version of Installation Guide here in XDA?

Mi A2 flashing guide​

December 16, 2020
A guide for flashing android 11 roms for Mi A2 (jasmine_sprout)
Coming from stock? Check this guide
• Ofc you need an unlocked bootloader and twrp 3.4 by Neb pre-installed (Note: don't use any other recovery, twrp 3.4 by Neb is the most stable and recommend)
• Wipe>Advanced wipe>select dalvik, system, vendor, cache, data>swipe to wipe (Note: incase you don't know this process will wipe your data so make sure to take a backup)
• Change slot and repeat previous step (optional)
• Flash your desired rom [and twrp if it's not included], reboot recovery
• Flash gapps and magisk(optional)
• Reboot system
Dirty flashing/Updating
• Reboot recovery
• Flash rom
• Change slot
• Reboot system
Flashing custom kernels
• Reboot recovery
• Take a backup of stock boot image (incase something goes wrong you can revert back to stock kernel shipped with the rom)
• Flash zip
• Reboot system
For flashing magisk, follow this guide
• People often face error 1, unlocking critical fixes it
• Custom kernels, some roms don't suppose custom kernel, so make sure to check weather your rom supports custom kernel or not before flashing

Note: if anything is wrong in this guide or anything is missing just tag me in any group I'll fix it ASAP.

Reactions: psklf

psklf

Apr 9, 2018

Mi A2 flashing guide​

December 16, 2020
A guide for flashing android 11 roms for Mi A2 (jasmine_sprout)

• Ofc you need an unlocked bootloader and twrp 3.4 by Neb pre-installed (Note: don't use any other recovery, twrp 3.4 by Neb is the most stable and recommend)
• Wipe>Advanced wipe>select dalvik, system, vendor, cache, data>swipe to wipe (Note: incase you don't know this process will wipe your data so make sure to take a backup)
• Change slot and repeat previous step (optional)
• Flash your desired rom [and twrp if it's not included], reboot recovery
• Flash gapps and magisk(optional)
• Reboot system

• Reboot recovery
• Flash rom
• Change slot
• Reboot system

• Reboot recovery
• Take a backup of stock boot image (incase something goes wrong you can revert back to stock kernel shipped with the rom)
• Flash zip
• Reboot system

• People often face error 1, unlocking critical fixes it
• Custom kernels, some roms don't suppose custom kernel, so make sure to check weather your rom supports custom kernel or not before flashing

Note: if anything is wrong in this guide or anything is missing just tag me in any group I'll fix it ASAP.
It's very nice of you to share this guide for me.

Reactions: cvikas

03Anmol

Feb 13, 2018
Often, when you try to reboot or restart, the boot slot changes automatically and boot fails.
I have to manually switch back to boot partition containing rom to successfully boot again.
Also, cts profile was working fine, but now it doesn't.
I have tried all things like, changing device fingerprints, disabling hardware attestation, Riru exposed Frameworks, Lsposed and tracing google Play Services.
All gone in vain nothing worked pls help!
It would be greatly appreciated!😞

Give it time to settle and let the battery be calibrated also note that it Is a alpha build not even beta so yeah it is what it is will be fixed in future updates

Yeah man, I could let it calibrate but the device is getting too hot and it doesn't cool down. If the hw's can't hold the heat won't it damage the hw components.

Anyways I'm really excited for the stable version of your rom. Thanks for making this work 😇

mohp

Jun 20, 2014
World
Hello professional man, it is a good version, it is a bit slow in opening menus and apps, the microphone volume is also good, some input sound can be amplified
thank you for your effort
When will the new build be released? I want to take a video and upload it to YouTube without credit😂(fun)

Often, when you try to reboot or restart, the boot slot changes automatically and boot fails.
I have to manually switch back to boot partition containing rom to successfully boot again.
Also, cts profile was working fine, but now it doesn't.
I have tried all things like, changing device fingerprints, disabling hardware attestation, Riru exposed Frameworks, Lsposed and tracing google Play Services.
All gone in vain nothing worked pls help!
It would be greatly appreciated!😞
Reboot issues is fixed ...cts mabee google did something or uninstall magisk

Hello professional man, it is a good version, it is a bit slow in opening menus and apps, the microphone volume is also good, some input sound can be amplified
thank you for your effort
When will the new build be released? I want to take a video and upload it to YouTube without credit😂(fun)
Alpha build yeah also app splash screen is not slow opening its the new app animation for Anrorid 12 in all apps . Lol tell me when u gonna do a video ill explain the whole rom to you and explain it better to people instead of doing like giving no info JK . Nice to see you following me and knowing whats happening appreciate it for supporting it Thanks man means a lot

mohp

Jun 20, 2014
World
Alpha build yeah also app splash screen is not slow opening its the new app animation for Anrorid 12 in all apps . Lol tell me when u gonna do a video ill explain the whole rom to you and explain it better to people instead of doing like giving no info JK . Nice to see you following me and knowing whats happening appreciate it for supporting it Thanks man means a lot
It was just a joke (referring to what happened in the last two days) otherwise I do not dare you, I saw the video except that it does not interpret the ROM well, not even a credit to the developer, and this is not moral

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I managed to fix the problem after commenting here. Before flashing the Pixel Experience Rom, I had "DotOS" installed on my Mi A2 and I think that's where the problem comes from since "DotOS" modifies the recovery. What I did was the following:

1- Restore the factory equipment using MiFlash by installing the latest version available (Android 11) with Bootloader blocking.
    2 - Bootloader lock.
    3 - Boot TWRP 3.6
    4 - Full wipe & reboot TWRP (Boot with CMD)
    5 - Flash Orange Fox Recovery
    6 - Change from Slot "A" to "B"
    7 - Reboot
    8 - (in orange fox) Full Wipe & Flash Pixel Experience. Change to Slot "A", full wipe & Flash rom again.
    9 - Here I rebooted but remained in bootloop, I went back to Orange Recovery and changed to Slot "B", wipe factory and reboot system.
    And ready. I've been testing the Rom for 2 days and I have the following comments:

~ The battery drains very, very quickly, it is necessary to optimize the battery consumption. With the screen on, my battery does not exceed 2 hours.
    ~ With Mi Band 6. It does not send all the notifications to the bracelet and it takes a long time.
    ~ The interface is very fluid, I did what I said happened to increase the size of the Buffer Logger to 8MB.
    ~ The call volume is very low.
    ~ Overheating of the equipment only using apps. With games it is an oven.
    ~ The notification from Google asking to Update to android 12 is annoying (the notification can be disabled)
    ~ When opening apps, even system ones like "Settings".
    ~ Using Mi Air Pro 2s. Bluetooth distance shortened. Before (with DotOs) it came from my room to the bathroom, now it cuts to the middle of the hall (3 to 4 meters approx).

That's all for now. I appreciate the Port, very good, fluid, smooth, but the battery consumption needs to be optimized a lot.
    1635781501727.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi A2 [jasmine_sprout]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

What's working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    WFD

️Changelog
    • Enforcing Build
    • Pixel 6 Pro Fingerprint
    • Spoofed custom props for most of gapps
    • Made the build more smooth (do tag me if you feel a great difference - would be helpful)
    • Other fixes and improvements

️Screenshots
    HERE

️Installation Guide
    HERE

Credits
    • Thanks to @clarencelol @sakilmondal @Anush02198 & Madhavsaladi and for testers

Known issues
    - Encryption is broken can't/don't encrypt from settings
    - You Tell Me if you find anything else

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Sourceforge (Build)

Sourceforge (Recovery)

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer
    UPI :- [email protected]

Translation

Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

how to set the buffer size?
    First you have to enable the developer options. Once you have it enabled do this:
    System -> Developer options -> Look for buffer size (it's between verify bytecode and function flags) -> Set the buffer size to 8M

Hope that help 😁
    I am currently on pixel experience rom unofficial with 4.4 halcyon eas newcam+ kernel
    Can I dirty flash?
    Will dirty flash format or delete data?

What are the consequences of broken encryption?
    dirty flash yes but if you face bugs do a clean flash
    No, it won't format/delete data

Nah it won't affect anything as no one uses encryption (since this rom is 4.19 encryption is broken encryption works with 4.4 roms only)
    Thanks for the reply and all the work. The mistake is a silly thing. I notice it because of a habit of opening the camera like this. If I eliminate that habit it does not affect the OS at all.
    The speaker bug is a configuration problem in the phone app. If you deactivate the hearing aid compatibility option it is solved.
    I would like if it is possible to be a tester of the future versions of Pixel Experience that I compile for Xiaomi Mi A2. If so, he tells me and I will pass him my email.
    Greetings
    Do you want to test future builds?? Just join my telegram group or you can ping me in private in telegram i will post test build and other info of camera twrp etc there