[ROM][ALPHA][7.0.0]CyanogenMod 14[06.09.2016][Unofficial][lettuce]

Search This thread

abhi21sept

May 5, 2016
Ghaziabad
Found 3 critical bugs

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

PmbsARr.jpg

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Working:
Everything except

a) Video decoding & encoding
b) Ringtone doesn't ring sometimes
c) Tell me if you find some more bugs

Downloads:

Note: You need to flash the package right after you install the ROM. If you boot up and then go back and flash it, your phone won't boot/will cause unwanted FCs.

FAQ : Post #2
Screenshots: Post #3
Changelogs: Post #4

NOTE: No bug reports will be entertained if proper logs are not provided along with the report. "X doesn't work" does not make sense without the logcat.

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod 14 for Yuphoria, ROM for the YU Yuphoria

Contributors
ace312, Men_in_black007
Source Code: http://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-09-06
Last Updated 2016-09-06

After installing I noticed that the Live Display(Night Mode) is always turned on (which gives yellow tint) and there is no way to turn off it.
After rebooting we get black screen(no display) which get removed after 4-5 minutes but most of the time it doesn't get removed so we need to restart ROM.
Sim settings cannot be opened.
Else ROM is very smooth

rockstar adib

Oct 6, 2016
settings errors

Data connection in setting is not opening...every time tried to open but com.android has stop working.....plzz...help

Silver Max

Oct 17, 2016
Having display Problem after installing 5010A rom at 5010 device.

Hello Guys,
I just installed a 5010A rom at old Yuphoria device which contains 5010 rom. The system was working fine and greatly before but last night I just switch off my phone before sleep and in the morning when I try to switch on it nothing is showing at display but as I pressed the vol buttons it makes a sound. so the system is working as I think from my junky mind but the issue with display not able that how to resolve this issue. Is anyone in the fourm who can help me. :confused::D:crying::p

aswinp222

Oct 2, 2015
kottayam
Hello Guys,
I just installed a 5010A rom at old Yuphoria device which contains 5010 rom. The system was working fine and greatly before but last night I just switch off my phone before sleep and in the morning when I try to switch on it nothing is showing at display but as I pressed the vol buttons it makes a sound. so the system is working as I think from my junky mind but the issue with display not able that how to resolve this issue. Is anyone in the fourm who can help me. :confused::D:crying::p
Was the brightness set low??it may happen if the brightness is set to null.try increasing it.(just suggested it,since i have faced it with miui in my other device)

blazer9873

Oct 23, 2016
please upload the rom to the another server unable to download from the android file host server tried more than 24 times and also on different machines but all the results the same invalid responses from the server

Oct 25, 2016
My problem regarding select language is solved but i couldnt login into my google account neither any downloded apps are working same msg appear agin n again app_name has been stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can anybody help me for this problem?

sibin saji

Aug 25, 2016
com.android.phone has stopped

Hey ace help me....
Whenever I open settings->more->mobile network a pop up will come like com.android.phone has stopped.... What should I do now?

sibin saji

Aug 25, 2016
Hey ace help me .......
Whenever i open settings->more->mobile network it s showing a pop up like
"Com.android.phone has stopped"
What should i do....?

Solution for setup wizard

To get out of the problem from setupwizard , first flash cm 13 + gapps and then boot into it and finish setup and sign in to your google account .. and then go to twrp recovery and now flash the cm 14 + gapps and then dont wipe anything , just reboot your system , thats it youll not be asked agin to setup language as you already choosed you language before in cm 13.. have a backup of before you do this .. but i see there are lots of bugs in this file.. everytime i open setting it says settings has stopped.. and i cant sign in to google .. that is why sign in from cm 13 .. and sound recorder is also keeps stopping and it also says no sim card ,.. . please remove these bugs dev..

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

with cm14 for my yuphoria5010a which gapps version hv to download?

7.0 ARM 64 , try stock ,pico and so on

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

PmbsARr.jpg

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Working:
    Everything except

a) Video decoding & encoding
    b) Ringtone doesn't ring sometimes
    c) Tell me if you find some more bugs

Downloads:

Note: You need to flash the package right after you install the ROM. If you boot up and then go back and flash it, your phone won't boot/will cause unwanted FCs.

FAQ : Post #2
    Screenshots: Post #3
    Changelogs: Post #4

NOTE: No bug reports will be entertained if proper logs are not provided along with the report. "X doesn't work" does not make sense without the logcat.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 14 for Yuphoria, ROM for the YU Yuphoria

Contributors
    ace312, Men_in_black007
    Source Code: http://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-09-06
    Last Updated 2016-09-06
    Reserved

Screenshots!

Screenshots! :

yuUibNb.jpg

VobJ9dd.jpg

UqSDrcX.jpg

5DgoLZg.jpg

eyi3qfv.jpg

jZPPGFn.jpg

Now cm 14 latest build of 20th September is very good than this rom

Sent from my Yu5010 using Tapatalk
    Reserved

FAQ!

I am facing SetupWizard FC
    Yes. This is a CM bug, and it keeps crashing. Kindly use the twrp filemanager to delete the SetupWizard!
    in TWRP mount /system
    open twrp file manager
    open /system/priv-apps/setupwizard
    and delete it.