[ROM][Alpha] Lineage OS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 Exynos [2020-11-02]]

Search This thread

mehdim48

Jan 26, 2020
Hello.
new build is beta or stable version?
Please overclock the CPU Or do something to consume less RAM. Thank you very much for your good work 🌹

happy new year

Miramaster

Jan 13, 2020
Norge, Tromsø
4pda.ru
external-content-duckduckgo-com.png

I am not responsible for bricked devices or dead SD cards,
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
I am sure that your warranty is already expired, so you don't really have to worry about that. Make sure to create a ...
Hello! Ckompadre was build lineageOS 03 Jule 2020, but he built 75% stable build. Not working: Camera, 4G. If you have some problems with sound (no sound, reboot phone.) Use his sources, his sources more stable, that you use.

alexenferman

Dec 7, 2019
Hello! Ckompadre was build lineageOS 03 Jule 2020, but he built 75% stable build. Not working: Camera, 4G. If you have some problems with sound (no sound, reboot phone.) Use his sources, his sources more stable, that you use.
Thanks, I was trying to figure out how to fix the sound, I built multiple times with my changes but I was unsuccessful. I will try those sources and see. I will also be building CrDroid because why not.

Reactions: CM users

Bhanu8082

Dec 26, 2020
alexenferman
try to understand it's not you. the problem is in LOS and all AOSP based rom.
sound can be fixed with right libs in vendor. but camera can only be fixed using patches to make camera module/HAL give right/custom commands made by samsung.

you have done nice work in making boot.img
but to make/patch a AOSP rom you would require a loot of patches so that custom drivers in sm-120g/f can understand what you are saying.

NaitSirc457

Jan 12, 2021
[QUOTE = "deomkds, publicación: 84143231, miembro: 8793550"]
It also works on J120M (Exynos), but in order to install it I had to remove the model verification in the upgrade script file.
[/QUOTE]
Como lo hiciste? Podrias ayudarme ?

Translation: How did you do it? Could you help me ?

Last edited by a moderator:

NaitSirc457

Jan 12, 2021
[QUOTE = "alexenferman, publicación: 84143581, miembro: 10365003"]
Sorry guys for the delays, but I am currently sorting out the issues, please be patient[/QUOTE]

Lo espero con ansias ... ya que logre instalar la ROM en mi dispositivo y va muy fluido. excelente trabajo y espero ya poder usar la rom en su versión completa y Oficial

Translation: I look forward to it ... since I managed to install the ROM on my device and it goes very smoothly. excellent work and I hope to be able to use the rom in its full and official version

NaitSirc457

Jan 12, 2021
[QUOTE = "Bhanu8082, publicación: 84249615, miembro: 11360107"]
[USER = 10365003] alexenferman [/ USER]
Try to understand that it is not you. the problem is in LOS and all AOSP based roms.
the sound can be arranged with the appropriate libraries at the provider. but the camera can only be fixed using patches to make the camera / HAL module give correct / custom commands made by Samsung.

you have done a good job doing boot.img
but to make / patch an AOSP rom you would need a patch loot so custom drivers in sm-120g / f can understand what you are saying.[/QUOTE]

Podrias ayudarme con el sonido mandandome un tutorial con imagenes por favor? Quiero arreglar el problema del sonido ... se lo pido amablemente :).
Dejo mi correo por si se anima a ayudarme

Translation:
Could you help me with the sound by sending me a tutorial with images please? I want to fix the sound problem ... I kindly ask you :).

I leave my mail in case you dare to help me
condoricristian866@gmail.com

I encourage you to continue modding the J1 2016, the original mod author does not seem to make commits often on the repository (the time between the first release (over 1 year) and now had seen no commits) unless the author will start actively updating it.

Reactions: starponsel

alexenferman

Dec 7, 2019
Update: I have built Dot OS Nougat (A ROM which looks similar to Oreo), but can't seem to get it installed with any recovery from here, due to "Invalid ZIP format". I will try to figure it out and I will post it online once I get it installed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    external-content-duckduckgo-com.png

I am not responsible for bricked devices or dead SD cards,
    Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    I am sure that your warranty is already expired, so you don't really have to worry about that. Make sure to create a backup first using TWRP!!

Lineage OS website: https://lineageos.org/

Note: This ROM is only for Exynos models (Canadian, European, International etc...)

Releases
    Latest Version: RS.1 2020-11-02

Changelog
    Initial Release.

Not Working
    Sound
    Camera
    Vibration
    GPS
    Rotation
    Do not use this ROM as your daily driver
    Fixes for these issues will come soon

Open Gapps
    Make sure you Use [ARM]-[7.1]
    NOTE: Boot the system once before installing GApps. After booting up, reboot to your custom recovery and install GApps
    Not doing so might result in a bootloop and you will have to flash again.
    https://opengapps.org/

How to install this ROM using TWRP:
    Boot to TWRP Recovery [VOL UP] [HOME] and [POWER]
    Press [Backup]
    Slide To Backup >>>
    Go [Home]
    Press Wipe
    Press [Advanced Wipe]
    Select [SYSTEM][DATA][CACHE][DALVIK CACHE]
    Slide to Wipe >>>
    Go [Home]
    Press [Install]
    Select [Your ROM in .zip]
    Slide To Install >>>
    Press [Reboot System]
    ENJOY! (First boot might take from 1 to 5 minutes so be patient)

Contributors
    alexenferman, cıyanogen, lzzy12, TBM 13, bengris32, imranpopz
    ROM OS Version: Android 7.1.2
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: AOSP 7.1.2

Version Information
    Development Status: ACTIVE.

Build Sources

plz upload the new build cant weit to use this rom
    Don't worry I am still working on it. I will upload a new build in a week or 2 and sound will be fixed. I will also be bringing TWRP 3.5.
    Sorry guys for the delays but I am currently fixing the issues please be patient
    hi alexenferman i have found some thing on github and there it is written fix camera so please check it out https://github.com/Exynos3475/android_device_samsung_j1xlte
    It says "Fix camera" but it's not actually fixed. It's hard to fix because the exynos3475 is so unpopular and only used in at least 3 models of Samsung devices, unlike Qualcomm devices, which are available on other manufacturers devices as well and have more developers working on them.
    I installed your rom in my galaxy j120g every thing works just fine and its a nice rom only problem is that there is no sound and also youtube video does not play. Please fix this problem as soon as possible as i wanted to use this rom as my daily driver. Thank You.