• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][ALPHA][OFFICIAL][11][phoenix][Gapps]DerpFest[2020/11/05]

Search This thread
1611558206998.png

Code:
[B]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/B]
about.png

Some newbies working together to bring you a Custom ROM that incorporates the best features around and longs to support the community with its own unique features and contributions.

team.png

Alexander Brunswig
David Setiawan

report.png

1. DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  2. Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  3. If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  4. If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
  5. Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

source.png

website.png

download.png

install.png

Get TWRP (Official is recommended)
Flash latest Firmware, followed by ROM zip, magisk (optional) should be flashed after booting into the system once (again, don't report bugs if you can't reproduce them with just ROM zip)
Reboot into the system, and enjoy the DerpFest!

bug.png

- Any other? Report me with proper logs

credit.png

AOSIP
Google for Android and AOSP
LineageOS
AICP
ABC ROM
PixelExperience
OmniROM
AquariOS
BootleggersROM

---------
Any others we may have forgotten to credit
And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

XDA:DevDB Information
DerpFest, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X2

Contributors
@sreek995, cryllicbuster273
Source Code: https://github.com/derpfest-11

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 12.0.1.0+
Based On: AOSP/CAF

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: v11
Stable Release Date: 2020-11-05
Current Beta Version: v11
Beta Release Date: 2020-11-05

Created 2020-11-05
Last Updated 2020-11-05

Last edited:
Reactions: vaibhav?

sumit2019

Aug 23, 2017
Installation issues on poco x2 on latest firmware

After installing the latest firmware from the official telegram of derpfest there is error 7 in twrp recovery with unable to mount system (invalid argument or unable to find system directory)

Dhyaneesh

Jun 2, 2020
Hey guys im on android 10 and i want to switch to a stable 11 rom but when i try to wipe and install some other rom theres always a problem and even when i try to go to MiUi the derpfest shows up please guys someone help me

Reactions: vaibhav?

Pras_92

Mar 11, 2012
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hey guys im on android 10 and i want to switch to a stable 11 rom but when i try to wipe and install some other rom theres always a problem and even when i try to go to MiUi the derpfest shows up please guys someone help me
Probably the recovery you are using is LR team recovery, which you cant use for flashing android 11 roms.. use the latest mauronofrio twrp recovery and follow the normal flashing instructions for that rom along with formatting the data.. you should be good to go..

Dhyaneesh

Jun 2, 2020
Probably the recovery you are using is LR team recovery, which you cant use for flashing android 11 roms.. use the latest mauronofrio twrp recovery and follow the normal flashing instructions for that rom along with formatting the data.. you should be good to go..
even when i try to flash other roms like say Evo X it gets in a bootloop , thanks for the help tho ill try this new recovery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1611558206998.png

Code:
    [B]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/B]
    about.png

Some newbies working together to bring you a Custom ROM that incorporates the best features around and longs to support the community with its own unique features and contributions.

team.png

Alexander Brunswig
    David Setiawan

report.png

1. DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    2. Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    3. If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    4. If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    5. Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

source.png

website.png

download.png

install.png

Get TWRP (Official is recommended)
    Flash latest Firmware, followed by ROM zip, magisk (optional) should be flashed after booting into the system once (again, don't report bugs if you can't reproduce them with just ROM zip)
    Reboot into the system, and enjoy the DerpFest!

bug.png

- Any other? Report me with proper logs

credit.png

AOSIP
    Google for Android and AOSP
    LineageOS
    AICP
    ABC ROM
    PixelExperience
    OmniROM
    AquariOS
    BootleggersROM

---------
    Any others we may have forgotten to credit
    And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

XDA:DevDB Information
    DerpFest, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X2

Contributors
    @sreek995, cryllicbuster273
    Source Code: https://github.com/derpfest-11

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 12.0.1.0+
    Based On: AOSP/CAF

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: v11
    Stable Release Date: 2020-11-05
    Current Beta Version: v11
    Beta Release Date: 2020-11-05

Created 2020-11-05
    Last Updated 2020-11-05