[ROM & Kernel] [AOSP Based] [Minimal] 01/15/18 Invictrix ROM 8.1

Search This thread

IH8TouchWiz

Nov 16, 2017
I have the drivers installed. This started after installing this Rom. Invictrix-mata-8.1.0-20180117-Official.zip.
Everything worked fine prior to this.
Switch USB ports + Try a different cable, my PH1 freaks out sometimes and refuses to work in fastboot mode and switching ports and/ or cables usually fixes, so try and switch ports and cables and then report back. Also, try to reboot bootloader as that has fixed issue similar to this on my phone as well.

DAE1964

Apr 15, 2012
Grande Prairie, AB
Switch USB ports + Try a different cable, my PH1 freaks out sometimes and refuses to work in fastboot mode and switching ports and/ or cables usually fixes, so try and switch ports and cables and then report back. Also, try to reboot bootloader as that has fixed issue similar to this on my phone as well.

I appreciate your input. I have tried all the above with no success. I have my 6p which works despite the almost dead battery without issue.
I don't no why but powering off my PC and pH-1 then restarting did the trick. Sorry for the time wasted on something I should have tried sooner. Panic session for myself I guess.

Last edited:

mackentosh

Jun 30, 2010
Orlando FL.
I appreciate your input. I have tried all the above with no success. I have my 6p which works despite the almost dead battery without issue.
I don't no why but powering off my PC and pH-1 then restarting did the trick. Sorry for the time wasted on something I should have tried sooner. Panic session for myself I guess.

Try Uninstalling adb then reinstall it

Obamaloominaty

Mar 31, 2017
Not in the slightest. I've got 4 projects in the works. The build that's out now is stable so it's not a high priority to push another without a big change. And like @mrcooter said I do have real life priorities too.
Is development for Desolation ROM on the V20 cancelled? I want to purchase this phone, but I have to stick with the V20 for now to to financial issues.

hovnovice

Dec 3, 2010
Kiev
Hi , I have no sound from speakers on Google play music, sounds is good form others applications such you tube,fb etc.
Any tip ? I unsinstalled and reinstalled the apk but not results
Thanks

shoeprano27

Sep 18, 2012
I'm gearing up for a HUGE release tonight or tomorrow. I fixed most of the noticable bugs(known exception is notch cutting into fullscreen apps), added a lot of features to the ROM, and Updater now works as expected(including magisk install, we don't have a server yet, so no downloads).

any updates on this, sir?

Obamaloominaty

Mar 31, 2017
He does this. I followed him when he worked on the v20. He does good work but timing is not great. They were waiting for an update and never heard from him again. Never expected to run into him here.
Yeah, he did the same thing with the V20 as he did here. Promised a huge update and disappeared. Not really surprised he did it again.

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
Yeah, he did the same thing with the V20 as he did here. Promised a huge update and disappeared. Not really surprised he did it again.
I'm sorry...

Where exactly has Jacob promised you anything other than a free rom?

And where the hell does your entitled attitude come from?

I never saw a receipt where he was contractually obligated to do a goddamn thing for you...

Please take your BS away... Go back to your LG and shut the hell up

Sent from my PH-1 using XDA Labs

Reactions: ElfinJNoty

nrage23

Nov 16, 2010
Richmond, VA
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 7 Pro
I'm sorry...

Where exactly has Jacob promised you anything other than a free rom?

And where the hell does your entitled attitude come from?

I never saw a receipt where he was contractually obligated to do a goddamn thing for you...

Please take your BS away... Go back to your LG and shut the hell up

The statement he made was true. Nothing was said about anything being owed to anyone. I see no entitlement issues with what was posted. He was merely informing people in this thread of how the OP has been in the past.

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
The statement he made was true. Nothing was said about anything being owed to anyone. I see no entitlement issues with what was posted. He was merely informing people in this thread of how the OP has been in the past.
Thinly veiled ETA... Is still an ETA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    deso_logo.gif

Invictrix ROM
    For the Essential PH-1 (mata)​

Welcome to Invictrix!! Our goal is to provide users with a unique staple in Android Development which aims at stability and optimizations along with what we feel is the perfect amount of features. We hope you enjoy this ROM as much as our great team has had while building it. With that said, We are in no way shape or form responsible if you brick your phone.

Features:

List coming soon, we just got the 8.1 platform building yesterday.

More features to come

Downloads:
    ROM -
    First Build
    Second Build
    Second Build boot.img
    Gapps are built in.

Issues:
    Safetynet doesn't pass. Will be fixed tomorrow
    Updater doesn't show progress, but it still works

Source:
    ROM - InvictrixROM
    Device Trees - InvictrixROM-Devices
    Kernel - Kernel Source

Reporting Bugs:
    Logcat, Logcat, Logcat
    Please submit logs if you're having an issue. If there is no log we cannot help you. Simply clogging the threads with “This issue happened, fix it” will get you nowhere and you will be ignored. To Also add to the Log Criteria, Your bug report won't be used if:
    - You are not on a clean flash of the ROM
    - If you're using Xposed
    - If you’ve flashed any other mod that tweaks System in any way
    So help us to help you and provide logs for issues. Thanks.

Other:
    Feel free to join our Telegram community
    Our Telegram Chat
    Or on Google Plus
    Google Plus
    Or on our Website
    invictrixrom.com

XDA:DevDB Information
    Invictrix, ROM for the Essential Phone

Contributors
    USA-RedDragon
    Source Code: https://GitHub.com/InvictrixROM

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2018-01-15
    Last Updated 2018-01-15
    I'm gearing up for a HUGE release soon. I fixed most of the noticable bugs(known exception is notch cutting into fullscreen apps), added a lot of features to the ROM, and Updater now works as expected(including magisk install, we don't have a server yet, so no downloads).
    Everyone should rejoice today. I managed to get magisk to install during the ROM build. So no more needing twrp for root
    im not exactly new, rooting and doing custom roms way back to when htc hero came out.

I know about how ETAs are some weird taboo.

your attitude though, is unnecessary.

What I do know is that your type of behavior kills threads and user support to custom roms.

The dev here might as well drop this project, any potential interests in this rom will be turned away by your type of posts.

Funnily enough, their post made me laugh and want to continue my hobby. They're right. I do this as a hobby, work a full-time job, work on *other* projects and help with *other* devices. Invictrix got 5 more devices brought up in the last week with some help from me. As long as I own mata and don't sell it(probably won't for a year, this is a really good phone) there will be builds. But forget all this entitlement. If I so much as don't feel in the mood to release, I don't have to. There were still some issues in the build I was going to release that I'm working with a tester to help fix. And yes @rignfool my girlfriend doesn't much like the time I put into rom development, when it could be used to spend more time as a family.

So if someone wants to complain about releases, they can go make their own builds and worry about the problems of the builds in their personal time. The source code is up. It's on GitHub. Get going.
    Side note: nfc works and I added a few more options to Settings-> display for dt2s and pixel navbar and lockscreen torch
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone