• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

ROM and Root for j3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

infixremix

Jan 12, 2017
Hiya guys
Now I own the j3
I can publish my ROM unfortunately
Its touch wiz but I've got it up to marshmallow features
The ROM includes
Super user 2.79
Busy box
S7 music
S7 messages
S voice
No stock apps exsept Google play
Xposed
Floating messages
Ever had this app is incompatible the model name is changed so you can download the latest apps
Overclocked CPU and GPU I will show the different scores between stock and this ROM
Edge panel
Note 7 browser
And battery tweaks + many more
Ambient display
So on I'm trying my best as I'm new I've ported
This is the best I can do due to no device tree
I need a fn tester as I have the f

Last edited:

Mr.Reticent

Feb 16, 2017
Custom Rom

Hiya guys
Now I own the j3
The ROM includes
Super user 2.79
Busy box
S7 music
S7 messages
S voice
Xposed
Floating messages
Ever had this app is incompatible the model name is changed so you can download the latest apps
Overclocked CPU and GPU I will show the different scores between stock and this ROM
Edge panel
Note 7 browser
Ambient display

Is it working perfectly fine for SM j320f model ? And when will u upload the link to download the rom ? :)

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

And I think there is a marshmallow rom for SM-J320FN Model .. :)

Last edited:

infixremix

Jan 12, 2017
Dude Ur doing a great job and i appreciate ur effort and looking forward for the rom ... all the best for ur sport and ur life :)
Any update on rom ? :)
Yes ive got a theme for touchwiz now I've swapped it here's some screenshots

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-25-12-03-41.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-25-12-03-41.png
    209 KB · Views: 3,123
  • Screenshot_2017-02-25-12-03-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-02-25-12-03-28.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 3,125
Reactions: QueenLizzy

infixremix

Jan 12, 2017
J3 which version? Speadtrum or Snapdragon?
Please post screenshots from your About Phone. I've a user already testing CM12.1 for J3.
I will its different because I've edited the build.prop
Its not cm its stock ROM modified I gave up on cm as no device tree so at the moment I'm just modififying touch wiz with theme launcher my tester said its alright but it need some work also I put the wrong root we need to use 2.76 . it seems to work but I need permission to use the theme of stock aosp marshmellow

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
I will its different because I've edited the build.prop
Its not cm its stock ROM modified I gave up on cm as no device tree so at the moment I'm just modififying touch wiz with theme launcher my tester said its alright but it need some work also I put the wrong root we need to use 2.76 . it seems to work but I need permission to use the theme of stock aosp marshmellow

Also do u have a j3?

No I Don't. Doesn't matter if you've modified your build.prop since I want to see the Kernel version nd bootloader.
If its a speadtrum device then CM12.1 can be ported to this device with some bugs which can be fixed.

Reactions: infixremix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hiya guys
    Now I own the j3
    The ROM includes
    Super user 2.79
    Busy box
    S7 music
    S7 messages
    S voice
    Xposed
    Floating messages
    Edge panel
    Note 7 browser
    Ambient display
    From what I've been understanding you're not going to publish anything. You always say you're going to but you never do. I would delete the thread. You're just having others to wait while your hands are empty.

If you even have something, just post it stating you don't take any risks of damage. Don't just reply to others

I'm checking this thread everyday since you posted it and your story made it angry...
    You may think a rom for this phone wouldn't be something important but it is.
    Can you pass me the rom?? I can test it and tell you EVERY bug that i find. ;))

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Just PM me or reply this xDD
    Right I promice I'm going to work long and hard tonight to get it done I having been motivated till now
    Any update on rom and Pls do provide the approx time it would take to complete the rom :)
    I did it it didn't boot so just waiting atm
    I've been following this thread since the beginning, was going to wait until the release before saying anything but I cant wait any longer. I'm on the J320P boost mobile variant, even though it's not for my variant I still cant wait for it, there is so little development for this phone that anything is very much appreciated. And we will cling to any attemps as if it were a life raft, because we are drowning.

When i say the beginning, I'm talking about MrVikings first attempt to bring the J3 2016 Lineage OS. So no matter what anyone else says or if it works or not....

Infixremix, MrVikings and RespawnTime I thank all three of you, just for taking the time to make the attempts