when I was having reboot issues, I also couldn't login to samsung account or robinhood brokerage account. after wiping clean and installing android 10, it solved rebooting issues and I was able to login to samsung account and robinhood accounts.
I give it a try!well, i wiped clean and reflashed samsung android 10 stock firmware, "T830XXU4CTJ1_T830OXM4CTJ1_XAR.zip", and then i flashed the latest v2.3 debloated firmware and after two days and many hours of use, so far, no reboots. by now, i would have encountered numerous reboots.
so, this technique appears to have solved the reboot issues. we'll see.
Hi..I just installed it, all worksfine and smooth, many thanks.
Ive just joticed one thing that's strange. At startup, when the screen shows Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 powered by Android, i get a yellow message on top of rhe screen related to kernel and in the middle an open padlock with the message Custom..
Do someone how fix that? Do I need to flash the Weta kernel? Sorry for my bad English.. thanks guys
Thanks for the answer...but is it possible to erase that like a stock rom?
Thanks for your work! Wish all best for you!Hey Guys,
I present you the Custom Rom for T830 :good: Clean, Fast, Smooth and will be updated in regular basis.
And as we say always "VOTE" and if you Vote Not working please take the time to explain. Thank you
Thank you to @sevsman that create this beautiful ROM, Incredible job making it so fast. I am only the tester and I am glad to be able to share with you all.
Thank you to @Mentalmuso for his great kernel Weta latest TF5
Thank you to @topjohnwu for Magisk
Thank you to the creator of the Encryption Disabler @ianmacd
As usual I am not responsible for any damage cause to your tablet flashing this ROM
Some advice for newbies:
- There is no way to use PC with USB cable and flash with ODIN if you have not intaled the Samsung Drivers, search for these with your PC browser
- OEM UNLOCKING
- Go to settings/ About tablet/ Software information/ press build number 7 times to activate DEV mod
- Go bac to setting down Developer Options that now apear
- Tick Unlock OEM Your tablet will reboot and wipe everything so backup
- Redo all setup Finish it even update if needed
- FORCE REBOOT
- Press and hold 3 keys Power/ Vol+/ Vol-
- RECOVERY MODE
- Power off tablet
- Press and hold Power/ Vol+
- DOWNLOAD MODE
- For me the only thing that works is is at the same time force reboot when tablet off and connect usb cable to computer.
- FLASHING ANYTHING WITH ODIN
- Place AP in AP
- CSC_CSC_xxxxx in CSC
- Place BL in BL
- Untick reboot in second tab
- Place TWRP in AP
- CHECK IF YOU NEED TO FORMAT DATA IN RECOVERY MODE
- Boot in recovery mode
- Select install
- Select Storage on the bottom
- If internal is 0mb you need to format data before doing anything that will allow you to wipe or zip anything but will cleann all you have on the tablet so Backup before
- Stock TF5
- Rooted with Magisk latest and Weta Kernel latest
- Heavy Debloat, most of the stuff you can install with Playstore is gone + some unneeded Samsung and Google stuff. No Knox, No Bixby, no Kids stuff, No digital wellbeing, No Microsoft stuff. It could definitely be cleaner; well that's for next version with maybe some more tweaking on Google and Samsung to reinforce privacy and improve battery life. Give us your ideas.
For now you still get Samsung Account, Samsung Store, Samsung DEX, Samsung Notes, Google Account, Google Playstore and Google
If you want to debloat more install Debloater module in Magisk and run it from Termius (Playstore) Example I got rid of Samsung Video Player, My Files, and hide Phone and Message as I don't use these and my App screen has no more than 11 apps before installing what I need.
Also for some interesting tweaking follow this thread and get rid of all: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-s4/how-to/tweak-tab-s4-debloat-root-plugins-t4088699 still work pretty good except
XPosed (Too bad!), Proca and few others but to disable big brothers It works fine. This is a great thread by @doggydog2
How To Flash this Rom:
OEM SHOULD BE UNLOCKED. THERE IS NO WAY TO TO THE FOLLOWING WITHOUT THIS STEP.
- You need TWRP Installed. You can use flashify if you are already rooted to flash the new TWRP. If you don't know how refer to this thread from Mentalmuso: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-s4/development/recovery-twrp-3-3-0-sm-t83x-t3928278
- Reboot in Recovery
- Factory reset, Wipe all but SD, Format Data (Very Important) (YOU WILL BE LOSING ALL YOUR DATAS SO BACKUP WHAT YOU NEED)
- Flash the Zip file
Flash Encryption Disabler for now https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-s4/development/recovery-twrp-3-3-0-sm-t83x-t3928278 Thread from Metalmuso, look in Android 10 forlder
- Finish setup
Update Google Apps
Update Samsung Apps
Launch Magisk and press OK , device will reboot
If you need to pass ctsProfile to true, flash "[MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits" from here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/module-magiskhide-props-config-t3789228/post83146179 Downlaod magisk module,open termiux SU, Launch props select "2 Basic Autentification"
That doesnt fix Netflix in L1 even hidding Magisk. We wiill not implement that in the next update.
If you have issues with Bluetooth pairing not sticking after reboot go to Magisk, download module Bluetooth Library patcher 1.9 and install itin magisk, that will solve the issue.
- Fix /data not mounted
- Fix Bluetooth not keeping devices BT after reboot
We need comments on T835 install please
For T835, I have 2 report that Iris detection is not working, that's need confirmation. It works perfectly for T830
Now with this ROM you don't need Odin after installing TWRP
Game add https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5079465&d=1597424859
Please comment if you test it
Beer Fund : https://www.paypal.me/ion513
Sorry but no, as far as I know, your device will always know when you're running custom firmware, and as such will always show you an unlocked padlock whenever you boot it up. Unless you know how to change the splash screen at first boot, you'll have to put up with the padlock at the start.
thanks for your answer. Do you know how is it possible to do that? With Root Explorer maybe?
Will we be able to update on top of it without deleting everything?
Can you include the Bluetooth fix directly into the ROM? as of below
Works for me aswell now, thx
Can you include the provided link for the dm verity forceencrypt into the original guide, since it is missing?