• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][android-11.0][chiron] ArrowOS 11.0

Search This thread
Mar 11, 2015
I installed open camera (works
As @fermateus already mentioned this with post #29: Install "Open Camera" from Google Play: Saving pictures to which ever directory you choose is working with that app. But don't forget to set it correctly within settings inside the app.
He wrote that was work. But that's not right. Because i try to use OPEN CAMERA FROM GOOGLE PLAY". It still happen, i can't see the picture after
received_262132135499293.jpeg

Mar 11, 2015
As @fermateus already mentioned this with post #29: Install "Open Camera" from Google Play: Saving pictures to which ever directory you choose is working with that app. But don't forget to set it correctly within settings inside the app.
I KNOW THE WAY TO FIX THIS ISSUE.
I don't know why all this pictures were HIDDEN. So, I come back to gallery and choose "show hidden " and THAT WORK. All of pictures show up.

GOOD NEW is that pictures just hidden.
Hopefully he can fix this way.
Screenshot_20210320-180334.png

fcaminab

Oct 22, 2007
Madrid
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
The phone in calls neither rings nor vibrates. There seems to be an update that fixes it. I HAVE INSTALLED THE GAPPS VERSION, AND THE QUESTION, WITHOUT ANSWER UNTIL NOW, IS:? TO UPDATE DO I HAVE TO USE THE GAPPS OR VANILLA VERSION ?.
PLEASE SEE IF SOMEONE CAN SOLVE IT FOR ME

Tamsy

Mar 10, 2008
The phone in calls neither rings nor vibrates. There seems to be an update that fixes it. I HAVE INSTALLED THE GAPPS VERSION, AND THE QUESTION, WITHOUT ANSWER UNTIL NOW, IS:? TO UPDATE DO I HAVE TO USE THE GAPPS OR VANILLA VERSION ?.
PLEASE SEE IF SOMEONE CAN SOLVE IT FOR ME

This is a community driven forum where users help each other on a voluntary base. Therefore no need to SCREAM nor SHOUT.

Phone in calls are ringing and/or vibrating here as they should. Make sure you have the *latest firmware* installed. On the MiMix2 here this is V12.0.1.0.PDEMIXM (updated 2020-10-10).

If you have the GAPPS-version installed on your phone for updating to a newer version of the ROM just download and use the GAPPS-version again. Always works flawlessly here.

adlipecun

Oct 20, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Battery drain if i play game , and if charging the battery with playing game , does not increase, it actually decreases.
and if charging the battery at 15 %, does not increase, it actually decreases
Sorry for my language

Tamsy

Mar 10, 2008
Stalled development, discontinued or even abandoned?

Dear @SmaWi,

Before making the effort to move on to another ROM (I am *very* satisfied with this one though) can you please tell us whether the development of [chiron] ArrowOS 11.0 has stalled or has been otherwise discontinued or is it even abandoned? :unsure:

A short notice about the current status would be very much appreciated (y)

Reactions: fermateus
Stalled development, discontinued or even abandoned?

Dear @SmaWi,

Before making the effort to move on to another ROM (I am *very* satisfied with this one though) can you please tell us whether the development of [chiron] ArrowOS 11.0 has stalled or has been otherwise discontinued or is it even abandoned? :unsure:

A short notice about the current status would be very much appreciated (y)
I like this rom but...
The rom is discontinued I switched to lineage 18.1 is functional with updates on wednesdays

In my signature (use the link - Mi Mix 2)

Reactions: Tamsy

Tamsy

Mar 10, 2008
I like this rom but...
The rom is discontinued I switched to lineage 18.1 is functional with updates on wednesdays

Thank you for the hint, @fermateus .

For quite a while now I am already considering to switch to LineageOS for my MiMix2. Quality also shows with continuity (even my ancient Galaxy S4 is still receiving LineageOS-updates).

Unfortunately over the years it seemingly became more and more a habbit here to throw a self-baked ASOP assigning a wonder-description to it at the masses and leave it after just a few updates without a word of good-bye. I think adding that single DISCONTINUED-wording to the thread-title shouln't be that hard to do...

Reactions: fermateus
Thank you for the hint, @fermateus .

For quite a while now I am already considering to switch to LineageOS for my MiMix2. Quality also shows with continuity (even my ancient Galaxy S4 is still receiving LineageOS-updates).

Unfortunately over the years it seemingly became more and more a habbit here to throw a self-baked ASOP assigning a wonder-description to it at the masses and leave it after just a few updates without a word of good-bye. I think adding that single DISCONTINUED-wording to the thread-title shouln't be that hard to do...
It is really true
I've been using lineage 18.1 since the first release.
Camera works well
lineage 18.1 is good on mi mix 2 I love it

Top Liked Posts