• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][android-11.0][monet] ArrowOS 11.0

Search This thread

MyBike4Life

May 25, 2014
Kraków
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
Hi, missmatch fod and animation is a bug?
Screenshot_20210602-205048.png

Reactions: poldo08

raunz

Nov 15, 2012
Dresden
I'd like to use the macro camera - it's quite useful to me when tinkering with electronics.
It works for me with Opencamera

Hoi, you tried flash last vanilla build (05.30)?
Yeah I did a fresh install with vanilla 05.30. All good.

hello can arrow OS be OTA updated directly using TWRP or do I need to reflash xiaomi's firmware and start over again?
You can use OTA for updating. OTA update reboots into TWRP and runs the install script by itself

Reactions: nocturnosteve

dicamarques

Update 2021-05-30

Device changelog:
- Enable vibration multiple intensities
- Force triple frame buffers
- Set volume steps props
- Enable usage of dex2oat64
- Optimize everything on preopt
- Reserve more partition spaces in vanilla builds
- Misc fixes and upstream changes.

Kernel:
- Merged CAF tag LA.UM.9.12.r1-11500-SMxx50.0 for msm-4.19 and wlan
- Misc fixes and upstream changes.

ROM changelog: https://arrowos.net/changelog.php

Download:
Where do I change the vibration intesities?

poldo08

Jan 11, 2018
Ho everyone.
I waited for the bootloader unlock and today, "unfortunately", Xiaomi updated my monet to the miui 12.5.
I was wondering if, even with this miui version, I could proceed to the flash of the rom, firstly by flashing the twrp and then flashing arrow os.
What u think? Thanks in advance, cheers!

dicamarques

Ho everyone.
I waited for the bootloader unlock and today, "unfortunately", Xiaomi updated my monet to the miui 12.5.
I was wondering if, even with this miui version, I could proceed to the flash of the rom, firstly by flashing the twrp and then flashing arrow os.
What u think? Thanks in advance, cheers!
You need to have the required firmware by arrowOS before installing arrowOS

poldo08

Jan 11, 2018
-Unlock your device using Mi Unlock Tool. This will get your bootloader unlocked. You need a Xiaomi account in order to do this (just delete the account when you get this step done). You'll need to wait for 7 days until they allow you to unlock the bootloader. Note: it only runs on Windows. It needs some driver stuff. Installing Mi PCSuite from Xiaomi will solve driver issues.

Reactions: nocturnosteve

poldo08

Jan 11, 2018
Hi guys.
Just flashed arrow is, which is great apart from a thing: unlocking the device with fingerprints always gives me problems, does anyone else have them? Is there a way to fix this issue?
Thanks in advance.

nocturnosteve

Apr 3, 2021
Hi guys.
Just flashed arrow is, which is great apart from a thing: unlocking the device with fingerprints always gives me problems, does anyone else have them? Is there a way to fix this issue?
Thanks in advance.
I wasn't aware of this issue, I don't use fingerprint unlock
I'll report the bug to the blog and the telegram chat

Could you specify the problems youre having?

poldo08

Jan 11, 2018
I wasn't aware of this issue, I don't use fingerprint unlock
I'll report the bug to the blog and the telegram chat

Could you specify the problems youre having?
When the screen is locked and I try to unlock the device with my fingerprint, it almost never recognizes my finger. Don't know if I'm the only one facing this issue, but I seriously don't know how to fix it, any advice would be appreciated since it's annoying to have to unlock it by pin every time.
edit: it gives me problem only when the screen is off, if i double tap to reactivate and then use my fingerprint, it works instantly.
Hope you will be able to help me, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

poldo08

Jan 11, 2018
Guys I bring you great news

All known bugs have been fixed in ArrowOS...

Fingerprint is now detected perfectly from the first configuration (sometimes it didn't allow you to configure it until the configuration was finished).
Fingerprint with screen off fixed (touch the sensor and only the sensor will light up in white to scan the fingerprint)
DT2W or Double tap to activate screen while off works or also has a feature that activates the device when you pick up the phone that half turns on the screen to see the clock and scan fingerprint.
Netflix has widevine certification on L1 to play Netflix in FullHD (I had xiaomi.eu V12.1.2.0.RJIMIXM and went back to xiaomi.eu V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM).
SafetyNet passes without installing Magisk or modules.

I recommend installing the version with GAPPS is only brings calculator, calendar, camera, contacts, gallery, messages, clock, play store and phone that is fair and necessary.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

@kubersharma001@ @bauuuuu Thank you very much and you two and the entire ArrowOS team for bringing more life to our device. There is no room for all this emotion in my body.
Hi there.
Just flashed Arrow os which is perfect, a part from this fingerprint issue. Found out you fixed with the latest release (which is the one I downloaded yesterday from the website, v 11.0).
When the screen is locked and I try to unlock the device with my fingerprint, it almost never recognizes my finger. Don't know if I'm the only one facing this issue, but I seriously don't know how to fix it, any advice would be appreciated since it's annoying to have to unlock it by pin every time.
It gives me problem only when the screen is off, if i double tap to reactivate and then use my fingerprint, it works instantly.
Hope you will be able to help me, thanks in advance. Cheers!

Last edited:

Tails

Feb 17, 2019
Udine
logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
ArrowOS
is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
Code Review: review.arrowos.net
E-mail: arrowos.contact
PayPal: Donate to us
Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
  • Almost everything

How to Flash
  • Zip will not install on any other firmare than MIUI-R V12.1.4.0.RJIEUXM, make sure you are on correct firmare.
  • Install TWRP following normal process, reboot to Android 11 supported recovery, format the data (will delete everything from phone, different than wipe data option), reboot to recovery, copy the downloaded file to internal stoage from PC. Install Zip, reboot

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
  • You tell me
Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS
Click here to Download
Tip: Select OEM -> Device,choose Arrow version, choose build type: "GAPPS" or "VANILLA" to download.

Read our blog article/post about:
* HOW-TO report a bug
* GAPPS and VANILLA variants
* Checking build integrity

Contributors
  • kubersharma001, Bauuuuu
ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
Kernel Source: (https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_xiaomi_monet )
Why is "Thermal Profiles" section empty?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210611-002834.png
    Screenshot_20210611-002834.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 30

Hebbocake

Nov 13, 2015
Anyone used this ROM with a Galaxy Watch? Constantly disconnects bluetooth and now can't even connect for longer than 5 seconds. All the Samsung apps I've cleared storage and reinstalled often, the watch has been reset, Playstore reset and then install the Samsung apps again. Often can't connect or disconnects after a minute, makes the watch unusable. This didn't happen on the same phone on MIUI. Also yes I've disabled all the battery optimizations.

nocturnosteve

Apr 3, 2021
Could you please help me? I'm trying to install last update but after having downloaded it, reboot in recovery I can't find nothing to flash the update. How did u do?
Hey, sorry for the late reply.
are You using twrp recovery?
if so, have you tried the auto update?
just from the updater in system settings in your rom, download and select install.
it Will then reboot to recovery on its own. If it doesn’t auto update when you’re in twrp, it means you have a password on your phone that is not a pattern (it’s a pin or a written password). You need to write down your pin to grant permission to twrp recovery to perform the auto update.
if you however wish to proceed manually: export update in the updated in your android settings after downloading it. u will find it in Arrow os updates folder in internal storage thereafter

Top Liked Posts