[ROM][android-11.0][monet] ArrowOS 11.0

Search This thread

Verbato

Jan 1, 2007
Hallingdal
thanks for replying even using adb push from PC is not going to work?
To explain it simply, it's "read only". Meaning, you can't write to it. Meaning, adb, twrp, nothing is able to write to it.
You can put a system image on there. Once you do, it is read only.
There is no way around this.

Other than creating a system image yourself that you put on there.
It's challenging if you've never done it before. It's easy if you have.

But that's the only way.

Thoiareg

Aug 31, 2016
We have upgraded to R vendor from Today's (24-02-2021) build. It is necessary to flash V12.1.4.0.RJIEUXM first to be able to install this build. This requires Android 11 comaptible recovery, you can find it in this forum. This is a major upgrade and almost all the leftover bugs such as wifi calling, wifi display etc are fixed.
You are required to format the data from recovery. Please make sure that you take backup on external device.
The original post have been updated to reflect new flashing instructions.

DOWNLOAD HERE
It's the reason the OTA update fail to upgrade Version 16-02-2021 to 24-02-2021 ? i have Failed messages in recovery, about mount partition error.

stefanaki89

Sep 30, 2014
Taviano
The 02/24 build seems to have a lot of bugs. when i press i Quick toggle wifi or hotspot the ui system crashes and returns to the lock screen. then I put the cell on charge tonight and this morning it was at 36% with some absurd lag ...

Reactions: 98juanfelipe

bauuuuu

Feb 12, 2015
Thera are no bugs, properly format the data and install zip. Do not restore the TWRP backup, it needs a fresh start

98juanfelipe

May 9, 2014
Medellín
The 02/24 build seems to have a lot of bugs. when i press i Quick toggle wifi or hotspot the ui system crashes and returns to the lock screen. then I put the cell on charge tonight and this morning it was at 36% with some absurd lag ...
I do not have those problems, you are sure you installed the recommended firmware, Format data, This version works very well so far I have not seen any errors

To explain it simply, it's "read only". Meaning, you can't write to it. Meaning, adb, twrp, nothing is able to write to it.
You can put a system image on there. Once you do, it is read only.
There is no way around this.

Other than creating a system image yourself that you put on there.
It's challenging if you've never done it before. It's easy if you have.

But that's the only way.
thank you very much for explaining I did not know (I miss so much nougat time!)

noone315

Feb 8, 2019
in 2/24,why i dont use selinux Enforcing ? if i try use enforcing,always fingerprint not work,sometime system not work,camera not use...

ToddNachste

Apr 15, 2020
OnePlus Nord CE 5G
Can't update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_PBRP_2021-02-27-00-01-01.png
    Screenshot_PBRP_2021-02-27-00-01-01.png
    197.4 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: raunz

cHawk

Jan 2, 2015
Getting same error in the last two updates

The old versions used android 10 base xiaomi Firmware V12.0.2, but the new one uses android 11 base which is V12.1.x, so you need to flash xiaomi firmware based on Android 11 using the latest PBRP then flash ArrowOS latest update Zip.

Remember to Backup your intrnal storage files. Updating to new base will require you to wipe Data completely, then copy your flashable zips back to internal storage

Reactions: OmarD

japiotr123

Jun 27, 2017
Wipe data is not required
On gapps version I updated arrow from 12.0.2 base and everything works

I did it like this
  1. Download Miui R 12.1.4.0
  2. Click update in update manager
  3. In twrp flash Miui R
  4. Reboot phone into recovery
  5. In twrp flash new arrow from /data/arrowos_updates
  6. Reboot
  7. Your phone is rebooted again into twrp, click reboot again
And everything should work without wipe

The old versions used android 10 base xiaomi Firmware V12.0.2, but the new one uses android 11 base which is V12.1.x, so you need to flash xiaomi firmware based on Android 11 using the latest PBRP then flash ArrowOS latest update Zip.

Remember to Backup your intrnal storage files. Updating to new base will require you to wipe Data completely, then copy your flashable zips back to internal storage

Last edited:

OmarD

Mar 25, 2007

Do yoy recommend the update frm A10 to A11? because in the official Miui Roms ands eu.xiaomi for this phone was a disaster the upgrade to A11. Lots of bugs a lagging.

MyBike4Life

May 25, 2014
Kraków
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
Can I flash V12.1.4 via twrp? Or only stock recovery? I use twrp, boot system and it say I'm on 12.1.4 in phone info, next flash twrp via fasboot. Reboot to twrp and flash arrow os 26022021 build but it always boot to twrp so I format data or wipe ( I can't remeber) and it boot to arrow 🤣 everything works fine.

Reactions: MORO_PASKOILLE

Top Liked Posts