* Your warranty is... still valid?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Pixys is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
- Backup your personal data (Important)
- Download the ROM and transfer them to your device.
- Boot to recovery (TWRP Recovery recommended).
- Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
- Flash the ROM Zipfile.
- Reboot to Recovery.
- Format Data/Factory Reset.
- Reboot your device.
The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
The root solution should be flashed together with every update (= ROM Update)
Note: in case of problems installing large games, go to the system/bin folder and remove the file migrate_legacy_obb.sh and restart the device.
Report bugs and new updates: telegram
Source Code: https://github.com/mathpfvr/device_asus_A001D
Source Code: https://github.com/GuilianoS/kernel_asus_A001D
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18
Based On: AOSP