• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][Android 11]Android Open Source Project[OnePlus Nord/avicii]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
hey @CryllicBuster273 have you got a dump of the boot.img for the latest version? I wouldn't mind manually patching for root, but cant seem to get one without too much fuss. I assume there might be a boot.img within your out directory of your build /out folder you could potentially supply to us folk wanting to manually patch? Cheers

Edit - While i am able to do the running around within adb/fastboot to get one, I am thinking more for others who have asked the question.
If not, for those interested if you follow this guide and do some digging you can get a boot.img and essentially patch it in magisk and then reflash it - https://android.stackexchange.com/questions/168374/backup-dump-kernel-image-without-root-or-twrp-cwm

Last edited:

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
I tried patched boot image didn't work for boot

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk
I have root using that method.
Pulled the boot a or b for appropriate slot using method as per link provided.
Manually patched using the magisk debug apk (canary) which installed onto device, from magisk github.
Then flashed it using fastboot back to appropriate boot a or b (depending on what your active slot was).
.. Profit :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS Nord using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

For root i ran magisk from twrp without problem... U tried it?
Twrp wouldnt mount storage (I was just fastboot booting the Twrp not flashing it) was just sitting at 0mb for me so had to sort another way.

KakatkarAkshay

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus Nord
I have root using that method.
Pulled the boot a or b for appropriate slot using method as per link provided.
Manually patched using the magisk debug apk (canary) which installed onto device, from magisk github.
Then flashed it using fastboot back to appropriate boot a or b (depending on what your active slot was).
.. Profit :)

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Twrp wouldnt mount storage (I was just fastboot booting the Twrp not flashing it) was just sitting at 0mb for me so had to sort another way.

Same method doesn't work for me

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
Same method doesn't work for me

Seems odd that it wouldn't work for you. Have u tried patching the generated boot image in your /out directory and flashing that to your active slot rather than pulling from device? As an aside, I did do it after a fresh setup after data format and only had logged into google account, but that theoretically shouldn't make a difference

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
Note - To people out there with issue of TWRP not seeing local storage to flash after already installing this rom. I had a thought and can see & flash from a type-c usb storage. Tested by fastboot booting latest TWRP, while it was booting, switched out the data usb cable for the type-c usb stick, then flashed magisk zip.

azarian k

May 3, 2021
images-7-1280x720.png

Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
*/

What's AOSP?
AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps.
We added few non-AOSP features for a better user experience and we NOT going to add something other.

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • In-display Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Alert Slider

Known issues:
  • NFC
  • Permissive for now

Instructions :
  • Download build
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the build
  • Reboot to recovery.
  • Format Data (Via PixelExperience Recovery or included recovery, twrp format data is broken)
  • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor of your device of Latest OxygenOS

Downloads :

XDA:DevDB Information

Contributors
CryllicBuster273
Source Code:
Device tree
Kernel tree
Vendor tree

ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Beta
Stable Release Date: 2020-09-19

Created 2020-09-19
thanks for the great release guys , was hoping if i could get a version which doesnt have Gapps in it , or any way i can manually remove it from the rom

azarian k

May 3, 2021
images-7-1280x720.png

Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
*/

What's AOSP?
AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps.
We added few non-AOSP features for a better user experience and we NOT going to add something other.

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • In-display Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Alert Slider

Known issues:
  • NFC
  • Permissive for now

Instructions :
  • Download build
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the build
  • Reboot to recovery.
  • Format Data (Via PixelExperience Recovery or included recovery, twrp format data is broken)
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Contributors
CryllicBuster273
Source Code:
Device tree
Kernel tree
Vendor tree

ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Beta
Stable Release Date: 2020-09-19

Created 2020-09-19
When i click on the link for the download i get this

Not Found​

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at downloads.cryllicbuster273.me Port 80

KakatkarAkshay

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus Nord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    images-7-1280x720.png

Code:
    /*
     */

What's AOSP?

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • In-display Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Alert Slider

Known issues:
    • NFC
    • Permissive for now

Instructions :
    • Download build
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the build
    • Reboot to recovery.
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Contributors
    CryllicBuster273
    Source Code:
    Device tree
    Kernel tree
    Vendor tree