same method should work
weird enough works here
sorry, I really needed to use my phone quickly so I installed ArrowOS. @eraser0 was having same issue as me, so he could test this out.weird enough works here
try flashing crDroid zip then encrypt zip one after the other not both at same time
so flash crDroid zip, reboot to recovery and flash encrypt zip
well as said, no idea, but works heresorry, I really needed to use my phone quickly so I installed ArrowOS. @eraser0 was having same issue as me, so he could test this out.
At first I thought that maybe it's my phone, but the other rom I tried encrypted everything first try. I did check my partitions and they were ext4, so definitely not f2fs.
Oh, and another weird thing was if I format data, reboot and copy rom and encrypt zip files into internal storage from SD card, after installation the internal storage would not work at all. It wouldn't show up in file manager, and apps trying to use it would crash (I guess it failed to mount it). However, when I reflashed straight from SD Card without copying anything, it worked, however it didn't encrypt.
Please Fix the bug that doesn't allow scrolling between the latest apps on the recent apps screen, in case of RTL display.Build 20210124 is ready
- Updated kernel to Optimus Drunk 11.4
- Updated kernel to Linux 4.9.252
- Added option to manually reset battery stats from Settings -> Battery
- Added fast charge info to Battery info in Settings
- Added device codename to About version window
- Added full kernel info on tapping kernel text from About version window
- Added platform and RAM info to Model & Hardware
- Added in call vibration options (crDroid Settings -> Notifications)
- Added navbar height adjustment for back gesture
- Added f2fs support for cache
- Added encryption support for f2fs (untested but added)
- Fixed occasional SystemUI force close when using Network Traffic Monitor
- Lowered labet text size on Launcher when using 5x5 grid
- Some other improvements made to Launcher
- Some other small improvements to stability
- Updated translations
Join the chat on Telegram @ https://t.me/crDroidPoco
Check the telegram group. It's a known issue with a workaround/fix. Think it has something to do with magisk and generating a device fingerprint.Hi!
Safety net failed for me...cts false.
I test without root and with root (check magisk hide and module magiskhideprop).
There are any form to correct this? I need Gpay...
Thanks a lot!
F2FS? Then you have to format data fully (with no single file on the data partition!) after step 3! Otherwise it will not work.Also having some trouble with encryption, I am doing the following on clean install:
1. Install crDroid
2. Flash encrypt data 1.1
3. Flash NikGapps
4. Boot system
5. Phone still unencrypted(I have tried encrypting using the settings at this point just in case, but no dice)
I have also tried switching steps 2 and 3 and also tried rebooting to recovery inbetween step 1 and 2.