[ROM][Android 11] crDroid Android v7.1 for S9/+ [OFFICIAL/WEEKLY][EXYNOS]

Search This thread

lordsolrac2

Jul 6, 2012
Gurabo
How is the battery life? and speaker quality? is it a thing on custom rom that bottom speaker become really distorted and sound awful? tried installing lineage os 17 & 18 before and it suffer the same problem.
If you have audio distortion issues; it might actually be the speaker with some damage.

kierohere

Feb 20, 2021
Hello,

I'm stuck in "Download mode". No matter if I reboot my phone, everytime I do something it show me "Downloading..."

Steps I did:

1. Wipe Dalvik, system, data, cache, vendor
2. Flash crDroid 7.2
3. Flash NikGapps
4. Reboot

And It goes to "Downloading..." mode.

Any way to fix this?

Before I used Lineage OS 17.1 and it worked fine :c

Cuculuz

Jul 3, 2015
London
Samsung Galaxy S9
Hello,

I'm stuck in "Download mode". No matter if I reboot my phone, everytime I do something it show me "Downloading..."

Steps I did:

1. Wipe Dalvik, system, data, cache, vendor
2. Flash crDroid 7.2
3. Flash NikGapps
4. Reboot

And It goes to "Downloading..." mode.

Any way to fix this?

Before I used Lineage OS 17.1 and it worked fine :c

Make sure your phone firmware is up to date including bootloader.

Cuculuz

Jul 3, 2015
London
Samsung Galaxy S9
I can go back to TWRP somehow. So what I should do now? I am in TWRP right now.

A user here had the same issue, he got it sorted by doing so.

"
To answer my own question: I installed the latest Devbase ROM (G960FXXSEFUA1_DevBase_v7.3.zip and the bootloader BL_G960FXXSEFUA1.zip). After that I tried crDroid again and now it works as expected."

So download Alexander devbase & bootloader he mentions and all should be okay after that.

kierohere

Feb 20, 2021
A user here had the same issue, he got it sorted by doing so.

"
To answer my own question: I installed the latest Devbase ROM (G960FXXSEFUA1_DevBase_v7.3.zip and the bootloader BL_G960FXXSEFUA1.zip). After that I tried crDroid again and now it works as expected."

So download Alexander devbase & bootloader he mentions and all should be okay after that.

I am from EUROPE (Poland). I don't think that his devbase and bootloader will work.
Anyway, can I flash it through TWRP or should I use Odin?

kierohere

Feb 20, 2021
Flash first the latest Alexander Devbase & after that the bootloader then let it boot up, after that restart go back to trwp and install crDroid and NikGapps.

I flashed clean stock Galaxy S9 ROM (XEO).

OneUI 2.5, newest version grom Poland, Android 10.

Willa this work now?

jomann

Jan 29, 2021
Has anyone gotten this or any custom ROM to work on an SM-G960N (S9 starlte Korea)?

I've tried crDroid 7, and my usual go to, LineageOS 17.1 and 18.1. All work fine with one major exception: wifi is unable to connect. I can see the APs, but the connection never completes. Wifi works fine on the latest stock ROM.

BTW, really nice job on the crDroid site including useful references to firmware and gapps. I haven't seen any other ROM do this reliably even when specific firmware is required. LineageOS documentation seems to ignore firmware requirements completely.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone