[ROM][Android-11][Enchilada][OFFICIAL] Palladium-OS 1.3

Search This thread

nggambus.jaya

May 25, 2019
hey yo...
i've just flashed this rom. but then i can't install apps from playstore. the phone says it has insufficient storage. i tried to disable storage manager, but it didn't solve the problem so i turned it back on. any idea what's wrong?

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
hey yo...
i've just flashed this rom. but then i can't install apps from playstore. the phone says it has insufficient storage. i tried to disable storage manager, but it didn't solve the problem so i turned it back on. any idea what's wrong?
Clean flash first time? Or switched from other ROM?

Supa Richy

May 26, 2018
That's odd. Not having any such issues. The only time I ever had Palladium crash on me so far is when I ran the update from the Palladium updater in settings. Ended up having to revert.

You have no other system modifications? You might want to try going back to stock & see if that fixes it.
Sorry for taking so long, I was troubleshooting over the last few days.

First thing I figured out was that often a restart is connected to a motion with the device. Not always though, I had it restart while just sitting next to me on the table albeit way less frequently. This made me suspect a hardware issue. After a bit more testing it seemed to restart a lot when being put in my pocket. I disabled pocket mode, changed some settings, disabled some sensors but it didn't change the fact that my device kept restarting. I then tried out safe mode but still.
To determine wether it's a hardware issue I reverted back to OOS, same setup as with all of my other ROM flashes:
  • latest stock TWRP
  • latest official Magisk
  • clean flash with latest OOS on both slots
Oddly enough I did not experience any issues with reboots so I ruled out a hardware issue but once my phone died because it ran out of battery it kept restarting to bootloader, no way to get back to the OS. I flashed EvolutionX again. No luck. The restarts were back. Again with safe mode, after unrooting and after changing some settings.

This is my current state of information:
  • it's probably not hardware since OOS didn't restart for more than a day, every other rom did it between 5 and 15 times a day, depending on usage
  • it has happened with EvolutionX and PalladiumOS
  • it is not caused by an app (safe mode reboots)

I am not sure if this is the right place for this honestly but I am clueless as to what might cause this issue or how I can solve it. Does anyone have any idea?

Edit: I used no Magisk modules and only three apps had root permission: AdAway, Vanced and Bouncer
Edit 2: I flashed PiXeN again which I had installed before I tried out the others and so far there seem to be no problems. No Magisk yet, if it stays stable I'll try using it, this is the only difference in setup right now.

Last edited:

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
Sorry for taking so long, I was troubleshooting over the last few days.

First thing I figured out was that often a restart is connected to a motion with the device. Not always though, I had it restart while just sitting next to me on the table albeit way less frequently. This made me suspect a hardware issue. After a bit more testing it seemed to restart a lot when being put in my pocket. I disabled pocket mode, changed some settings, disabled some sensors but it didn't change the fact that my device kept restarting. I then tried out safe mode but still.
To determine wether it's a hardware issue I reverted back to OOS, same setup as with all of my other ROM flashes:
  • latest stock TWRP
  • latest official Magisk
  • clean flash with latest OOS on both slots
Oddly enough I did not experience any issues with reboots so I ruled out a hardware issue but once my phone died because it ran out of battery it kept restarting to bootloader, no way to get back to the OS. I flashed EvolutionX again. No luck. The restarts were back. Again with safe mode, after unrooting and after changing some settings.

This is my current state of information:
  • it's probably not hardware since OOS didn't restart for more than a day, every other rom did it between 5 and 15 times a day, depending on usage
  • it has happened with EvolutionX and PalladiumOS
  • it is not caused by an app (safe mode reboots)

I am not sure if this is the right place for this honestly but I am clueless as to what might cause this issue or how I can solve it. Does anyone have any idea?

Edit: I used no Magisk modules and only three apps had root permission: AdAway, Vanced and Bouncer
Edit 2: I flashed PiXeN again which I had installed before I tried out the others and so far there seem to be no problems. No Magisk yet, if it stays stable I'll try using it, this is the only difference in setup right now.
Use msm tool to go back stock once, and then see

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
I never messed with any drivers afaik and on PiXeN it seems fine. Why do you think this would fix anything? Do you suspect a specific problem or is it just to rule these things out?
Flashing OOS via twrp & via MSM tool are different. While switching between ROMs for a long time need to revert via MSM tool. It fixed issues like you mentioned & i am sure it will solve...
Refreshing partitions matters a lot

Sidius02

Feb 6, 2013
I must say that I have been using this build and I have found it to be quite good because it is stable, it is fluid. Good battery performance and so far no major complaints Everything works for him, great job!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!
    Is dualsim ringtone available? Thank you so much!
    Yes it is
    Everything works fine except "Long press power button to turn on torch." Please look into this issue.
    I think I've determined that this is not an issue as long as "power button locks instantly" is turned on. It seems holding the power button while the phone is asleep but still unlocked sometimes causes torch to break.
    I installed this rom today and am really loving it but my device reboots randomly. When outputting audio it sometimes freezes, plays back a single tone (always the same) and just reboots. When not outputting sound it may still just freeze randomly (last time it just happened scrolling this post) and reboots as well. After shutting down the LED blinks once in yellow.
    I had the same problem on EvolutionX yesterday which is why I switched. Is this problem likely to be connected to a hardware issue or rather a software problem?
    That's odd. Not having any such issues. The only time I ever had Palladium crash on me so far is when I ran the update from the Palladium updater in settings. Ended up having to revert.

You have no other system modifications? You might want to try going back to stock & see if that fixes it.
    okay. I am in love with the smoothness of this ROM.
    almost feels as smooth as Oneplus official ROM.
    I am not using OOS stock because i think its performing worse with respect to BATTERY and it is still A10.
    What do you guys think?
    what else is bad in OOS stock???
    It's a tough comparison because you're comparison two very different versions of Android. This ROM is 11, while OOS is 10.

Benefits I like are:
    1. Ambient Display
    2. Visual customizations (status bar, lock screen, etc)
    3. Android 11 goodies
    4. Speed & Battery life feel much improved to me
    Only downside I've had so far compared to OOS is the loss of screen-off gestures like V for flashlight and arrow for skip song.
    Does VoWiFi work in this rom?
    It does have the setting, can't say if it's working since my provider doesn't support it.
    PalladiumOS_Banner.png

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is... still valid/probably? ( Subject to OEM's)
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards
    * unpleasant experiences. Custom ROM's are Custom for a reason and
    * as developers, we try our best to give you the most complete experience
    * When you choose our ROM, its a choice which you make but it doesnt make us
    * liable to any unfortunate events. But we will be happy to help for the greater good.

About.png

Palladium OS is not yet another ubiquitous os but a trendsetter of its own level. The Prime focus here
    are on speed, stability and above all, its a community driven os where everyone can experience their ideas
    without any limitations. All these is complemented by the Meteor Fall programme which are a series of OTA updates
    which adds in new features and suggestions. So, now you know why its christened The Palladium OS.

Team.png

Sanjheevi
    Lokesh
    Pranav Ajay

Donation.png

Support Us if you like our work

Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at
    Telegram: https://telegram.me/palladiumos_chat

Features.png

New Settings UI
    New About Phone UI
    Atomichub v1.2
    pdC version 1.2
    Enabled SystemUI Tuner
    Added Custom Clocks
    QTI BT
    Double Tap to Sleep
    Double Tap to wake
    Lock Screen Charging Info
    Switch Styles
    Face Unlock Support
    MIUI Styled Volume Panel
    Rounded corner
    User Selectable Font options
    RGB Accent picker
    Lock Screen Clock Styles
    System Theme options
    Volume Rocker Wake
    Volume Rocker Cursor Controls
    Volume Rocker Music Controls
    Torch Long Press Power
    Auto Turn Off Torch
    Wake on Plug
    HW Buttons Customization
    Accidental Touch
    Adaptive Playback
    Hidden & Protected apps
    QS Brightness slider
    Status Bar Battery Styles
    Volte User Selectable Icon
    Show 4G Instead of LTE
    Lockscreen Charging Info
    Data Disabled indicator
    OOS Style clear all button
    Old-Style mobile data icons
    Roaming Indicator
    Network Traffic Indicator
    Clock Settings
    Data Usage in QS Header
    Haptic Feedback to QS tiles
    Heads Up
    Gaming Mode
    FOD Recognizing Animation
    Three Fingers Swipe to Screenshot
    Gesture Bar options
    Vooc Charging Support

Source.png

Palladium: PalladiumOS

Install.png
    Instructions:
    Code:
    Place ROM.zip , TWRP installer.zip & OOS 10 OTA.zip in OTG
    Boot to TWRP
    If you are in A slot Flashing will go B if you are in B slot Flashing will go A (Keep in mind)
    Now connect OTG, press install select storage and Flash OOS 10 OTA.zip _ And see in which slot it is flashing
    Now install TWRP Installer .zip
    Reboot to TWRP from TWRP_ Now your slot must be changed
    Now connect OTG, press install select storage and Flash OOS 10 OTA.zip _ And see in which slot it is flashing
    OOS 10.zip should be flashed in both A & B Slot
    Now install TWRP Installer .zip
    Reboot to TWRP (Optional)
    Press install and flash ROM.zip
    Now install TWRP installer.zip
    Reboot to TWRP from TWRP
    Select Wipe and just swipe to wipe data
    Reboot System _ you are good

The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!

Download.png

ROM: Enchilada

Credits.png

- Google for AOSP
    - LineageOS
    - Project Fluid
    - ShapeShift OS
    - Pixel experience
    - Project Streak
    - Dot OS
    - Octavi OS
    - Bliss ROM
    - AICP & POSP & Pixys Team for thread template idea
    - Also many pro devlopers who all help us to bring this rom to you..
    - Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..

Special Credits: to my best ever friend @jeferson1979
    Build Author/Maintainer - ZahidM Choudhry
    Device Name -OnePlus 6
    Device Codename -Enchilada
    Kernel Source - https://github.com/zahidmgsk/kernel_oneplus_sdm845
    ROM Status - OFFICIAL
    Android Version - 11.0.0
    ROM Version - v1.2
    Updated On: Folloe Post#2
    Reserved for SS & CL
    Change Log:
    *** You can review change Log before downloading OTAs from next build

Build: 14/05/2021
    Device Change Log

Build One 30/04/2021
    Initial OFFICIAL Build
    Latest Source as of 30/04/2021
    Android 11.0.0.r35
    April Security Patch
    Kernel Illusion 4.9.261
    Addition of OnePlus File Manager
    Updated OnePlus Gallery
    Tighten Vibration Patterns for Notification, Long Press & Keyboard

Wall.jpgQS Style.jpgAbout.jpgAbout 1.jpgExtras.jpgExtras 1.jpgSettings 1.jpgSettings.jpgSecurity.jpgScreenshot_20210430-225134_OnePlus_Launcher.png
    Palladium Enchilada Update: 14/05/2021
    OTA Pushed + Download link updated here & in OP.

DOWNLOAD

Device Change Log

Source Change Log Version: 1.3
    - Merged May security patch.
    - Update PixelPropUtils to redfin May fingerprint.
    - Added New Palladium Clock Based on Moto Display.
    - Added Support for Lawnchair Launcher.
    - Added screenshot quality setting.
    - Added Music ticker
    - Redesigned Media Player View.
    - Added Incall vibration options
    - Added an option to Show and edit Ambient Icons on Lockscreen
    - Added HeadsUp snooze function
    - Added HeadsUp timeout option
    - Added Status bar notification ticker
    - Added optional colored Statusbar Icons
    - Redesign BatteryMeterView
    - Fixed Settings & endless SystemUI crash
    Best custom rom I've used so far. Stable, with fanastic battery optimization, smooth as butter. Fantastic job. If it will support OTA updates, I have just found the best option for our smartphone. Many thanks again for Your fanastic work.
    I have been using this build and it seems quite good because it is stable and fluid, it can be used day by day. It lacks some basic Android 11 features, but I know it's just the beginning. a nice aspect is that the Oxygen Launcher and the battery is really fine ... Something important that they should improve is the tone of the system colors, specifically that of the notification bar, sometimes it cannot be distinguished when some functions are active like GPS and others .. especially in dark modes. I mean the default mode with which it comes configured.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone