• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Android 11][JUICE - POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G] crDroid v7.12 [OFFICIAL][09.11.2021]

Search This thread

isacnew

May 18, 2020
POCO M3
While i was searching for another rom i found this link and i'm now on AOSP Extended Android 12 and the rom working great

Glad you managed to solve it and even upgraded the OS I believe that while its base is on Android 10 we will need more specific adjustments on each device, but as for recovery I tested all of them, the Pb is fantastic, but I keep using the " twrp-3.5.2_10-3-citrus-brigudav.img" I liked it and coming from OrangeFox was what I liked the most.

Reactions: HellBerserker

jmox

Aug 11, 2021
I am using redmi 9t with orangefox recovery 11.1 unofficial stable I ota update from crdroid 7.11 to 7.12 from settings no problems so far slow download of ota at first then finished the update 755mb installed restart no bootloop best rom for my redmi 9t fast smooth no lags and battery life is great except the double tap to wake does not work stable with ota updates great and thanks!

One bug I found is when sd card is inserted then you format it in crdroid settings it will get corrupted you need to format first the sd card in computer with card reader then insert it to phone do not format inside the crdroid it will corrupt

XopmoH

Nov 19, 2018
Vinnytsia
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:
Pre-installation:
FlameGapps
Magisk

First time installation:
  • Be sure to be on latest Android 11 or EU 11 port for POCO M3
  • Boot into TWRP or Orangefox
  • Flash rom and reboot to recovery
  • Flash Gapps, Magisk etc. and factory reset
  • Reboot to system and profit

Update installation:
  • Boot into TWRP or Orangefox and flash rom & gapps.
  • Reboot to system

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: prebuilt stock kernel

Download:
ROM
Changelog

Known issues:
- DT2W doesn't work on default kernel

Visit official website @ crDroid.net

crDroid Community Telegram
crDroid Juice Telegram
Donate to help our team pay server costs

Xiaomi Redmi 9T (lemon. Global, with NFC)
Bugs:
1. Not working touchscreen (I fixed it by flashing another boot.img)
2. Not working Wi-Fi :cry:
3. Enabled Bluetooth after first boot. Why???

Full model: M2010J19SY

Reactions: petit minion

becks90

Jan 6, 2013
Thank you for this rom.
Is there a way to lock recent apps? To keep Background apps in memory, and to prevent them from being closed when clicking on the 3 bars in recent apps screen?

DE SEXIEST

Dec 25, 2014
Somanya
Okay
I am using redmi 9t with orangefox recovery 11.1 unofficial stable I ota update from crdroid 7.11 to 7.12 from settings no problems so far slow download of ota at first then finished the update 755mb installed restart no bootloop best rom for my redmi 9t fast smooth no lags and battery life is great except the double tap to wake does not work stable with ota updates great and thanks!

One bug I found is when sd card is inserted then you format it in crdroid settings it will get corrupted you need to format first the sd card in computer with card reader then insert it to phone do not format inside the crdroid it will corrupokay

Top Liked Posts