[ROM][Android 13][CHIME - POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G] crDroid v9.14 [EOL]

Search This thread

exodia090

Hey guys, anyone having screen flickering to black problem when watching video? It just starts randomly after a few minutes. Did not have it on miui or Evolution X 5.6 for POCO M3. I love crdroid from way back in the days of nexus 6, never had any problems. Tried flashing twice, still same problem.
I just noticed this too and it seems like its present on all the roms including Xiaomi eu

Red-S-Ghost

Nov 3, 2014
When installing ViperFX (and indeed when installing most sound libraries in vendor) WI-FI does not work / does not turn on. How can you solve this? All operations are done through Magisk.

Zero@xda

Mar 18, 2021
POCO M3
Try this kernel on this new crdroid. Its awesome.

MOD EDIT: Please note that this zip is unverified and may/may not work for you. Try at your own risk!

Attachments

• 4.19.186-Fury-LA.UM.9.15.r1-130421-New-Stable.zip
    15.2 MB · Views: 214
Last edited by a moderator:

exodia090

Zero@xda

Mar 18, 2021
POCO M3
that's good. always post info because this is on "juice" forum its unified citrus, lime and limein but the kernel is definitely for poco m3 only as stated in the forum and it might brick other device that is not citrus
Gonna reflash this firmware, experiencing hitting issue with this kernel. How can we overclock the cpu by the way?

D

Deleted member 9508837

Thanks for the rom, good job, I found a bug in the speaker audios(telegram, whatsapp), they sound distorted, and try to modify parameters in audiofx and still that problem, thanks ....

Kahnaru

May 9, 2021
POCO M3
my poco m3 is rooted and I havent installed MIUI 12.5 yet, when i do, i will have to root it again? before or after installing custom ROM?

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
dirty flash from recovery would be fine?
Is this issue persists with my vendor on redmi 9 power, that my downloding and uploading is slow compared to stock and other phones? The redmi 9 power is on beta build of android 11 though! Here the screen shot. Logs I can take if that is what required. I am currently on latest build. 7.6

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210510-200030196.jpg
    Screenshot_20210510-200030196.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 129
Hi @GtrCraft & all,

thanks for this Rom. Running it on a Redmi 9T [lime] with microG & Magisk.
The Cam app crash on start, but F-Droid Open Camera works basic for now. (I tryed also for testing with Flamegapps and it crashed also)
Then i tryed some Gcams, but the only one that works was this MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVv_ENG.apk. But lense change is very slow, and crashes sometimes the app in video. And it don't show the result pictures/videos if selected in the app.

The 9T have NFC, is it possible to activate this in your Rom in future, or can i do it at any way?

Sorry if my questions sound silly, I do not know much about this business.

Thanks in advance.

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
@GtrCraft I guess you should reply in your threads bro!. I know you since moto x play days. You use to reply in. Idk what changed you!

D

Deleted member 9508837

Good rom, almost all good although I found 3 bugs in my poco m3 that I hope can be solved in the future, thank you very much:
1) bluetooth headphones do not play audio: when searching for headphones are connected without problem, but when playing content or disconnected or do not hear anything, this problem is present in android 11 including xiaomi.eu 12.5 beta
2) Distortion in speaker in audios: this problem occurs in telegram audios, whatsapp, and some games, in miui roms this does not exist.
3) App rappi: in the rappipay section, a message comes out when trying to enter saying that the phone does not meet the requirements to run this section, in miui also does not happen.
I guess that points 2 and 3, are because it is a unified rom, in point two uses some incorrect codec to be stereo sound, and point 3 by using a different device identifier is not in your list of compatible devices.
From there on out all good, excellent work.

Top Liked Posts