• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Android 11][JUICE - POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G] crDroid v7.8 [OFFICIAL][28.07.2021]

Search This thread

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
@GtrCraft indeed there is issue with outgoing call. Can't listen to anything. Here are the logs on updated version over previous version(rom build). The other person can not listen to what I am saying and I also can't listen to whatever other person is saying. So basically no sound during call.

Attachments

• logs-2021-07-25-14-21-16.zip
    122.4 KB · Views: 6

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
@GtrCraft indeed there is issue with outgoing call. Can't listen to anything. Here are the logs on updated version over previous version(rom build). The other person can not listen to what I am saying and I also can't listen to whatever other person is saying. So basically no sound during call.
Thanks, will fix it

Reactions: methuselah

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
@GtrCraft I know its not at all good making any requests. But is it possible that you can add support for Bromite webview if possible. As i have tried to flash nano droid zip but it didn't worked. And Magshit is bad with banking apps also.

Reactions: krishna0667

krishna0667

Oct 18, 2018
@GtrCraft I know its not at all good making any requests. But is it possible that you can add support for Bromite webview if possible. As i have tried to flash nano droid zip but it didn't worked. And Magshit is bad with banking apps also.
I agree, bromite webview is much better than stock, it protects most of the applications from spam, besides not requiring ublock in the browser, I wish it could be implemented, thanks....

Top Liked Posts