• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Android 11][JUICE - POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G] crDroid v7.8 [OFFICIAL][28.07.2021]

Search This thread

oynakkedi

Sep 10, 2021
Guys is this eu rom true version to install crdroid? It's latest one and I think version is miui 12.6.

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=7161016148664804043

Which one is better to install crdroid? Official A11 beta recovery rom for redmi 9t global or eu rom? I'm little bit confused.

Edit: Can I install official android 11 for redmi 9t global and format data/ yes and then install crdroid. Is it true installation to install crdroid?

Last edited:

regiesoriano

Aug 1, 2012
anyone having issues with TWS earbuds? whenever I pair the R side, the L side pairs automatically too, but only one outputs sound (whichever is indicated 'Active') on the Bluetooth settings page.

Redmi 9T + Haylou GT1 XR

tested working fine on Mi A3 (11.0) & Mi A2 (10.0).

gothed

Dec 24, 2013
Yogyakarta
POCO M3
Guys is this eu rom true version to install crdroid? It's latest one and I think version is miui 12.6.

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=7161016148664804043

Which one is better to install crdroid? Official A11 beta recovery rom for redmi 9t global or eu rom? I'm little bit confused.

Edit: Can I install official android 11 for redmi 9t global and format data/ yes and then install crdroid. Is it true installation to install crdroid?
worked fine on me using this one

Jona'san - sama

Apr 13, 2021
Someone ? already Tried it out, may i ask a few Q. ...In Latest Build of CrDroid 7.9 can i flash GApps now ? ...Cause in recent Ver. 7.8 i can't flash and use any GApps at all, i just want to install NikCore..
#Thanks For all your reply in adv 💕

Kisle

Apr 15, 2021
It seems most (all!?) here use Redmi 9T. Will this rom also work on "classic" Redmi 9?
still have to wait 7 days for bootloader unlock. I feel the install instructions are not sufficient. Currently stock Anrdoid 10 is installed on my phone. Do I first have to update to Android 11 somehow and then flash crDroid?

Jona'san - sama

Apr 13, 2021
It seems most (all!?) here use Redmi 9T. Will this rom also work on "classic" Redmi 9?
still have to wait 7 days for bootloader unlock. I feel the install instructions are not sufficient. Currently stock Anrdoid 10 is installed on my phone. Do I first have to update to Android 11 somehow and then flash crDroid?
No only for juice -> Poco M3|Redmi 9T|Redmi Note 94G

lapora

Mar 12, 2019
7.10 is out. I had to format my redmi 9t because it was not working properly after the update but after formating now it works fine.

Grudger

Oct 26, 2012
Karachi
7.10 is out. I had to format my redmi 9t because it was not working properly after the update but after formating now it works fine.
Yes, this is the issue I want to track down that also always happens with me.
A full data wipe has become mandatory, for the update/dirty flash.

Hello,
I updated from crDroid crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210727-juice-v7.8 to crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210813-juice-v7.9
The issue is, whenever I try to start anything that requires my google account, be it Youtube, Chrome or Photos, they all crash almost instantly. I can't even launch the playstore to reinstall stuff, any help is appreciated, what's more is when I try to remove or add account onto the device, Settings just freeze up.
Logcat attached
Augustine Linex said:
If you dirty flashed when updating you need to reinstall gapps, and magisk if you need root. otherwise a clean flash will eliminate all errors, because 7.9 is stable for me
I did install the latest FlameGApps and Magisk, right after the dirty flash, but still this happened
And this is not the first time updating, I absolutely love this rom and I've kept updating every ~3 months or so.
I think that there's an issue with the device or something in my flashing of rom - i just want to figure out what it is.
Who know I might be of help to others

KornX

Jun 21, 2011
After flashing the latest stable (V12.5.2.0.RJFEUXM) from here:
and then flashing crdroid, the system wont boot, goes right into fastboot...
Did anybody see sth similar?

Qpb

Jun 3, 2021
After flashing the latest stable (V12.5.2.0.RJFEUXM) from here:
and then flashing crdroid, the system wont boot, goes right into fastboot...
Did anybody see sth similar?
Try China Closed Beta or Xiaomi eu rom.

imayoda81

Apr 27, 2006
I need help, Installed the NO_OSS package and later in any custom rom( cDroid too) I have the touchscreen that works very wonky and imprecise... in Orange Fox everything is ok and in MIUI default rom..

Looking for kind advice, thank you !

Top Liked Posts