[ROM][Android 13][CHIME - POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G] crDroid v9.14 [EOL]

Search This thread

ey.me1

Jun 19, 2021
M2010J19SG kodlu cihaz için bir android 11 özel rom var mı?
Mödül:Xiaomi Redmi 9T lime.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 35

quagzlor

Jun 20, 2021
Hey, really appreciate your work.
Been running into an issue.
When I try to go into Settings>System the settings app crashes.
The phone is Redmi 9T, version 7.7 of crDroid
I've attached a Logcat where I try to access this twice.

Also, the default crDroid launcher crashes when I try to launch an app from it. Haven't got a Logcat of it right now, will add one when I can.

edit: attachment isn't staying, i've made a gist with the logcat for the settings crashes: link

Last edited:

quagzlor

Jun 20, 2021

Also, the default crDroid launcher crashes when I try to launch an app from it. Haven't got a Logcat of it right now, will add one when I can.

edit: attachment isn't staying, i've made a gist with the logcat for the settings crashes: link
can't enable stuff like passive google assistant as a result, would appreciate any ADB workarounds. been trying for a while

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
U

You should be posting this logcat on telegram group of cr droid. And ping nick. As he won't be replying afaik.

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
Screen flickering issue when watching videos on yt and chrome seems to be present still. I'm using Redmi 9t lime
its an issue with ur vendor. I already mentioned what to do in another thread for ur device. Please move to telegram group. If you need proper information in real-time from other people.

Grudger

Oct 26, 2012
Karachi
Hello,
I installed this ROM as the first custom ROM on my M3, what I'm curious about is the camera quality.
Why is it that, max resolution caps out at 12 MP while the camera is supposed to be 48 MP ?
I have tried various GCam mods, Open Camera and the stock crDroid Camera, all max out at 12.

Top Liked Posts