I dont use magisk, but suddenly cant use some apps because of sudden safetynet fail. How to revert pixel props and add coral fp in dt? Im on crdroid 7.9 OP7T. Will this be included in the next build? Thank you.New 9 August 2021 update available:
- Initial crDroid 7.9 code base
- Updated to August security patches (android-11.0.0_r40)
- Updated kernel to Linux 4.14.243
- Updated blobs from OOS 10.0.2.1
- Updated vendor security patch from OOS 22.214.171.124
- Updated Camera and Gallery from OOS 126.96.36.199
- Added option to instantly/15 seconds/screen off lock app on closing for AppLocker (Settings -> Security -> App locker)
- Added Moto Dolby
- Updated lots of libs
- Improved Dialer dark mode
- Improved battery consumption in some use cases
- Changed ambient light sensor logic (improved screen brightness rampup/rampdown)
- Fixed possible issue with unlimited photos upload for Google Photos
- Fixed some possible issues with volume panel
- Some more fixes and updates
- Updated translations
Flashing Instructions: HERE
Erf, stupid time... i've patch recovery.img, not boot.img.Hello, thank for awesome job !
I've migrate from MSM Xtended, and i can't root;
Anyone can give me a trick ?
i install magiskManager and patch recovery.img use for install, instead a zip.
Reboot in bootloader, and fastboot boot magisk_patched.img;
My phone go in "oneplus fastboot mode" when i launch my cmd.
Need root to restore my apps.
Have a good day, thank you for works.
Hi, Bro.I'm getting this error:
Resizing 'system_b' FAILED (remote: 'Not enough space to resize partition')
Oneplus7T OOS11 iternational.
Current slot B
What I do:
im installed stock system by msm tool and upgraded to 11.
Then unlocked bootloader
flashed recovery by bat
flashed copy slots script from linageos
and flashed 2-CleanFlash.bat
ok. somehow installed. probably by sideload entire rom file by adb in recovery
In case anyone else finds themselves needing a notification led replacement, I did final find an app that worked with this rom as expected. It is just an on-screen dot, no edge lighting. That was good enough for me. It's LED Blinker Notifications Lite AoD-Manage lights. $4 if you want to buy the pro version with all the extras, but there is a free/ad suppoted version which is good enough for pre-purchase testing (and maybe enough features for most people).
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned