Hi, can I go for dirty flash over crdroid 7.5 or I need to do clean flash...??New update available:
- Initial crDroid 7.6 code base
- Updated to May security patches (android-11.0.0_r37)
- Added notification / media ticker customization (crDroid Settings -> Notifications)
- Added "Force Close" button toggle for notification longpress (crDroid Settings -> Notifications)
- Added lockscreen background blur (crDroid Settings -> Lock Screen)
- Added toast notification toggle for apps accessing clipboard (crDroid Settings -> Misc)
- Added Updates channel link to crDroid Settigs -> About (get info on when ROM updates are posted)
- Fixed force close on app info panel
- Fixed "Restrict background data" to also restrict activity on wifi
- Improved opacity customization for notifications
- Removed Google callback for long screenshot app
- Switched to OOS volume steps (6 in call and 30 to media)
- Removed default OOS white FOD and switched back to crDroid stock one
- Enable Stereo channel support for voip over audio path
- Some other small changes here and there
- Updated translations
- Download link & Flashing instruction in 1st post .
Yes.. at last my FOD is working... After exactly follow ur instructions it's working now... It's really quite tricky... But anyway really wonderful support.. many thanksIf you are using display cutout style as hide FOD is not working . Otherwise I have tried again with natural and FOD is ok . My settings FOD color cyan , display natural , notch is normal or immersive .
Sure, but u may have to go to oos10 in between as system_ext partition is extra in A11So I am coming from Resurrection Remix Android 10. I understand I need to go back to OOS and then upgrade to OOS latest before trying to install CrDroid. Question is can I go back to RR 10 if I want too?
Well that's because he is including the recovery IMG in the zip file, hence your recovery partition will be replaced by the one in the zip. Also on the new update he delivered the Chinese twrp won't work to access data anymore since he is now using fbev2 and Chinese twrp uses fbev1 so it is basically useless. There is a new twrp for fbev2 and non SDcardfs roms that works properly for flashing and accessing data.Hello
since the two lasted updates , i notice that the chinese twrp must be flah each time i want use it. Before it was alltime on the phone and don't need to be install before use . Can you say me how or i must do to install it permanently ???. Thank you
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned