• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][ANDROID 11] Project-Xtended XR vX.0 [ 11 Sep 2021 ]

Search This thread

Starzboy77

Jun 30, 2010
OnePlus 7T
Please help. When I try to update or install any app I get a app requires external storage error. I just flashed the ROM and not sure what I did wrong?

Edit:. I actually had flashed Dora Kernal 1.5 and it looks like I had to use the 1.5 sdcard_fs version.

Last edited:

Fap4k

Jul 5, 2013
Mumbai
Faild to flash this rom followed instructions given in the first post. Don't know why? can't I just side load this rom like we do in pixel experience??

leezaal

Jun 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Hi All
So i started on latest oxygen OS 11.0.1.1.HD65BA everything working 100%
I flashed [ROM][ANDROID 11] XTENDED XR-v6.0 [ 22 May 2021 ] everything working.

Went back to oxygen OS 10.0.4 via msm download tool now camera and flash not working at all black screen / contact support message on screen.

So i updated to 11.0.1.1.HD65BA still get camera / flash not working / black screen with navigation buttons phone says camera damaged contact support.

Reflashed [ROM][ANDROID 11] XTENDED XR-v6.0 [ 22 May 2021 ] camera 100% working again

Strange that under any version of oxygen OS camera is now not working at all / black screen / camera damaged contact support message.

Custom android 10 / 11 roms camera working 100%

I would like to use oxygen OS but need camera working!!
have factory reset phone cleared cache and app data reflashed stock via fastboot and MSM tool nothing so far has got camera working again on oxygen OS any help would be appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone,

It was the same time last year, we lost a legend of Android Open Source Community. The Man we are talking about was actually a person behind or who gave an option to start many Open Source ROMs that exist today and it includes The Project-Xtended. For the last time, let's Remember The Legend, Martin Coulon.

With this, hereby we are ready for the new Release of The Project-Xtended, XR-vX.0.

ROM Changelog-: HERE
    Download-:
    Project-Xtended XR-vX.0
    Flashing instructions: Click HERE

Device Changelog:

- Updated blobs from OOS 11.0.3.1
    - Reverted back to LOS kernel
    - Improved haptics
    - Added RGB strength in OnePlus Settings
    - Enabled burn-in protection
    - Removed FOD night light
    - Improved auto brightness
    • GApps included already, So no need to flash.
    • This build is non-sdcardfs & fbev2 enabled
    • Follow proper flashing instructions.
    • Don't report issue without logs.
    • Please refresh your browser if not showing latest build.

Best Regards:
    Team Xtended
    I was surprised my "OK Google & Hey Google" are now working since the September 11th update. Thank you @SuperDroidBond for your skilled android sorcery.
    Respected developers I really appreciate your hard work and in fact I am looking forward to install this rom. But first of all I need to know about network reception, mobile network speed and wifi speed. Are these same as Oxygen OS?.
    Yes same as Oxygen OS, no speed issue
    This is by far my favorite ROM for my op7t , thank you for all of your releases and hard work.

Always has been the smoothest, responsive and good on battery. Of course, tons of features.

Hit a snag, Everything was functional, up until a "qualcomm crash" after flashing a kernel ( I have a post on that kernel thread and many other threads) . At the point I had booted into recovery and factory reset. Set up my phone, as normal no issues. Until I tried to use ADB.

At the moment, I'm stuck. I cannot get my op7t running latest XR Rom to be recognized or even " seen " within Windows 10, ADB, Fastbootd and MSMtool. I even went as far as trying Linux and OSx.

All drivers are up to date, as well as qualcomm drivers.

As I mentioned , I posted on several other threads. I have ran into qualcomm crashes before, this is the first time there were " side effects " after restoring device to working order.

I'll attach a screenshot of Windows device manager ( with hidden devices checked) for users may see which drivers I am using.
    Try turning off USB debugging.. works with me
    Did you find a solution?
    Yes i did i downloaded latest unbrick version hotdogb_14_E.21_201105 and re flashed phone everything working 100% again here is the android file host link to it
    2021-X-Temp-Head.png

Disclaimer
    * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD card or anything happens with your device
    * Flash on your own risk/knowledge.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM XTENDED: @SuperDroidBond | @mady51 | @mukesh22584 | @anishpratheepan | @xawlw | @SonalSingh18 | @Roger.T

FEATURES: Get Feature list from HERE

SUPPORT LINK: Project-Xtended Telegram Community

SCREENSHOTS:
    Click HERE

ROM DOWNLOADS: Project-Xtended ROM

GAPPS DOWNLOADS: Already Included

INSTRUCTIONS: Click HERE

ROM SOURCE: Project-Xtended ROM Sources

KERNEL SOURCE: Our Official Devices Sources

DONATIONS: SuperDroidBond | mukesh22584 | mady51

We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community, big or small.

Big Thanks to @OmkarTheAndroid, Thanks buddy for your prompt help.
    How to ROOT without TWRP ?
    • Patch boot image (grab from ROM zip ) in Magisk manager,
    • Connect your phone to PC
    • Reboot to bootloader and run this command:
    Code:
     fastboot boot magisk_patched.img
    • Don't flash boot image
    • Install Magisk manager and select option Install > Direct install
    • Reboot & yeah you got ROOT.
    MSM Xtended XQ Release v8.0 for OnePlus 7T

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

Hope you all are staying home with your families and keeping yourself & your loved ones safe. Allow us to give you all a little flexes.

We are glad to bug you all again with the new update of MSM Xtended XQ Release v8.0.

ROM Changelog-: MSM Xtended v8.0 Changelog

Download-: MSM Xtended XQ Release v8.0 for OnePlus 7T

Gapps -: Already Included

Required Firmware-: Any Latest

Important Notes/FAQs -:

• Clean Flash is recommended but Dirty Flash should be fine as well.
    • Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.
    • Donations are always welcome and it does help us in getting the server to build and for motivations for our device maintainers.
    Best Regards
    Team Xtended
    MSM Xtended XQ Release v10.0 for hotdogb

Hello Brothers,

We wish everyone reading this to be healthy, safe & sound. Follow the orders of your governments regarding lockdown.
    We, the entire human race, are in this together. Respect all colors equally as you want others to respect you. All lives matters, may it be black, white, human, animal, birds & yes yours too.
    Here we are coming again with a new "major" update of MSM-Xtended. There are many new things added, including some bugs so that we can give an update in future as bug-fix update

We are glad to bug you all again with MSM Xtended XQ Release v10.0.

ROM Changelog-: MSM Xtended v10.0 Changelog

Device changelogs -:

• Update fod hal to 1.1 (No more flicker while unlocking Device)
    • Updated OOS cam from OxygenOS 10.3.2
    • Updated GCam to Urnyx-v1.9
    • Beautify Device settings
    • Added single Tap to pulse notification & allow FP unlock
    • Added auto brightness mode
    • Updated MadKernel to V-14
    Download-: MSM Xtended XQ Release v10.0 for OnePlus hotdogb

Flashing Instructions: Check this post
    • Read Flashing instruction carefully.
    • Take all your backup just in case.
    • Don't Flash GApps, Already Included
    Many user are using unofficial TWRP, So get TWRP flashable zip from download link below:

(Don't ask me about link or don't Post link in the thread)

TWRP flashable ROM zip: Android File Host

• Please share your feedback and reviews. Its important for us to understand how we are doing and what all we need to improve.
    • Donations are always welcome and it does help us in getting the server to build and for motivations for our device maintainers.
    MSM Xtended XQ Release v9.0 for OnePlus 7T

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

Hope you all are staying home with your families and keeping yourself & your loved ones safe. Allow us to give you all a little flexes.

We are glad to bug you all again with the new update of MSM Xtended XQ Release v9.0.

ROM Changelog-: MSM Xtended v9.0 Changelog

Download-: MSM Xtended XQ Release v9.0 for OnePlus 7T

Gapps -: Already Included

Required Firmware-: Any Latest

Important Notes/FAQs -:

• Clean Flash is recommended but Dirty Flash should be fine as well.
    Best Regards
    Team Xtended