[ROM] [Android 11] [Sanders] Arrow OS 11.0 | OFFICIAL | STABLE

Damage1972

While that does work to hide it, I would prefer an option to disable it all together. I find may times using the keyboard and swiping up from the bottom row, I usually end up bringing up the home screen. Actually, an option to enable a gesture "dead zone" at the bottom of the screen (there's already an option for the top) might be a good compromise too, if devs don't want an option to fully disable.
You're absolutely right.
Sorry, i thought you just wanted to hide it.

TheKicKer69

Aug 12, 2011
Dubai
www.i-buzz.com
been using custom ROMs since forever - with this one i am having a vary weird glitch that i never encountered nor read about ever! i'm on XT1805 - coming from PE 10 (Jorge Lucas) great ROM unfortunately discontinued for 2021. bottom line I did a clean install even wiping my internal storage - everything works fine expect i get Google pixel tip has stopped working (i mute till device restart no biggy) but the biggesst probelm is that when i wake up every day and fone hasn't been used for hours (charging or not doesnt really matter) i can open all apps BUT they only start preloading Screen - and that's it nothing else happens - also my bluemail and whatsapp, SMS and other background apps with notifications STOP working - i need to restart the fone to make the whole fone usable again. been using the ROM for 1+ week (GAPPS version). and for the last 3 days i got 3 updates for the ROM latest being Jan.26,2021. Can anyone shed light on the above?

TheKicKer69

Aug 12, 2011
Dubai
www.i-buzz.com
That's not even remotely true. I tested 3.5.0_9 and was able to flash Android 11 ROMs successfully, however I haven't tested whether decryption works properly or not. I know for a fact 3.3.0 doesn't.
good for u - yet it won't work
check SAME thread post # 138 and i quote:
TWRP 3.3.0 unofficial by GeneticEngineer. If you require encryption support, try Batik. These two recoveries are recommended by the maintainer.

Not sure about other recoveries such as TWRP 3.5.0_9 official or PBRP, but you can give them a try if you want. No guarantees they'll work though.

Last edited:

sBinnala

Aug 6, 2020
good for u - yet it won't work
check SAME thread post # 138 and i quote:
TWRP 3.3.0 unofficial by GeneticEngineer. If you require encryption support, try Batik. These two recoveries are recommended by the maintainer.

Not sure about other recoveries such as TWRP 3.5.0_9 official or PBRP, but you can give them a try if you want. No guarantees they'll work though.
And where in that comment did I say 3.5.0_9 WON'T work? That's right, literally no one said that. There's a difference between saying it WON'T work and saying it MAY NOT work. And also, that's a pretty old comment you digged up. What makes you believe I haven't tested the recovery myself since the time I posted that comment?

The question is whether 3.5.0_9 supports encryption or not. If you don't know, don't answer. It's that simple.

Last edited:

lynxrz

Mar 12, 2013
After february 2 update I can't unlock my phone with fingerprint sensor. When I try to unlock I get "Fingerprint hardware not avaliable" error (fingerprint gestures works fine)

hcudani

Sep 28, 2008
Regarding screencast issue I see some progress. In the past when I tried to mirror my phone on TV there was crash and reset. Now it just can not connect to TV and there is NO CRASH !!! 😁
the screencast still doesn't work , it sends the command to connect to the wireless display (in my case it is a ROKU TV) and then the phone reboots.

okayk

Apr 23, 2020
Tokyo
Last edited:
Reactions: JoshuaHoff