• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Android 11][SURYA] crDroid v7.10 [OFFICIAL][19.09.2021]

Search This thread

payas0

I've always followed the OP when it said I have to reboot after flashing the update and then flash gapps and magisk again before booting the system.

I was windering if this is still the case. Is this still required? I did notice that when flashing updates it backs up gapps settings and magisk stuff.

Reactions: ocujos

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
I've always followed the OP when it said I have to reboot after flashing the update and then flash gapps and magisk again before booting the system.

I was windering if this is still the case. Is this still required? I did notice that when flashing updates it backs up gapps settings and magisk stuff.
I'm also wondering if this is indeed the correct update process. I've never done an update on crDroid so I'm worried something might go wrong.

As per OP:
  • Boot into TWRP or Orangefox and flash rom.
  • Reboot to recovery and flash Gapps, Magisk etc.
  • Reboot to system

Do I need to install the latest Gapps or do I use the ones from the original installation? Do I need to wipe Dalvik/cache after installation? Thanks.

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
I'm also wondering if this is indeed the correct update process. I've never done an update on crDroid so I'm worried something might go wrong.

As per OP:
  • Boot into TWRP or Orangefox and flash rom.
  • Reboot to recovery and flash Gapps, Magisk etc.
  • Reboot to system

Do I need to install the latest Gapps or do I use the ones from the original installation? Do I need to wipe Dalvik/cache after installation? Thanks.
Yes OP says you need to reflash gapps. And you can wipe dalvik/cache but not mandatory

Reactions: ocujos

geheimke

Nov 27, 2010
New install 11.0-20210323 gapps latest basic and magisk 21.3 / format data, boot everythings ok, when i install magisk he ask to update, when i try to update magisk the phone is reboot ??

m0han

Apr 30, 2012
I came across with a weird bug on latest update.

Whenever I plug my charger, screen freezes and I can't perform any touch controls.

If I remove the charger, I have to press power button for screen to lock and then unlock it again and only then I regain touch controls.
facing the same issue on another rom as well. afaik, happens only if the screen turns off. as a crude workaround, i set screen timeout to the max. when my device is charging. but, hope the rom dev would do something about this.

Reactions: dam85

mattttteo

Nov 13, 2018
Is there any way to get ANX Camera working again / will an update for it follow soon? I previously installed Gcam from the play store for a working zoom and now I no longer have a camera for the macro / ultrawide lense. Apparently the update to 7.4 removed ANX camera from my phone and did not install the correct gcam version since one was already installed I guess..
Thanks a lot!

dam85

Nov 24, 2015
Greece
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Lenovo Vibe P1m
Is there any way to get ANX Camera working again / will an update for it follow soon? I previously installed Gcam from the play store for a working zoom and now I no longer have a camera for the macro / ultrawide lense. Apparently the update to 7.4 removed ANX camera from my phone and did not install the correct gcam version since one was already installed I guess..
Thanks a lot!

Try this gcam (its modded gcam, from tigr's) :

With this config (its vital to use the specific config in order for all lenses to work properly): https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/f/2020/11/trCamera-7.4-Kanghuda.xml

When you install apk, go to camera options and head down to configs -> save.

Then a dir is gonna be created on internal storage named trCamera.
Inside this dir, its gonna be created XMLConfigs. Place inside this dir the config from the link above, and load it from cam's app (double click on black space between shutter and photo preview and choose the placed config and then restore.
Restart app and enjoy all of your lenses :D

Reactions: mattttteo

Top Liked Posts