• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Android 11][SURYA] crDroid v7.10 [OFFICIAL][19.09.2021]

Search This thread

tiri627

Feb 13, 2018
I still cannot flash this ROM, I have tried it with Orange fox and neither, to see if someone gives me a cable

Error 1

Last edited:

hinarufi

Jul 8, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Question: does anybody else have a problem with Front camera where it flickers vertical lines on dark colors every couple of seconds:
View attachment 5169883

The lines are not present on light colors:
View attachment 5169889

Lines appear in different spots in all modes and all camera apps. At this point I'm not sure if this is a hardware or software issue.
I have the issue, have you fixed it? I tried many ROMS with any results

berni502

Oct 28, 2013
What do you want to use this for, if it already passes safety by default?
Yep, maybe he need to set up magisk hide ?

But even if I get a safety net pass on this rom my banking app still knows what's going on.
I get annoying horizontal "lines"/stuttering/ghostling or whatever it is when scrolling on this rom.

Hide navbar option is restarting after reboot and how 3dot navbar again.

Shame because it is a pretty complete one and the first which no proximity sensor issues and fully working pocket secure anti unlock option( on oss).

Last edited:

berni502

Oct 28, 2013
It´s normal behavior on all Android 11 roms on all phones - ask Google to change.
Isn't it a custom ROM?

But nvm navbar is a minor inconvenience, but that scrolling issue is really bad. Hope it can be fixed soon and for now, I am going back on a10 rom after test almost all of a11 oss this one is the closest to be a stable one in my opinion.

cloud99

Nov 18, 2013
Isn't it a custom ROM?

But nvm navbar is a minor inconvenience, but that scrolling issue is really bad. Hope it can be fixed soon and for now, I am going back on a10 rom after test almost all of a11 oss this one is the closest to be a stable one in my opinion.
It's strange..
I don't have such isue like that,, everything it's normal..

berni502

Oct 28, 2013
It's strange..
I don't have such isue like that,, everything it's normal..
Either you didn't see it or you have another screen manufacturer it is possible i think, but I don't have trouble like that on any other oss or miui or a10 roms that i try.
Was flashing this on clean installs few times using even miflash to make sure it is clean as possible before flashing the rom. Try at least 3xa11 firmware as well. Some folks on telegram get a similar feeling to mine so something it's not right. Tier statements are that the refresh rate is still broken but idk what it is.

Hmm and I don't use any dfe do you?

cloud99

Nov 18, 2013
Either you didn't see it or you have another screen manufacturer it is possible i think, but I don't have trouble like that on any other oss or miui or a10 roms that i try.
Was flashing this on clean installs few times using even miflash to make sure it is clean as possible before flashing the rom. Try at least 3xa11 firmware as well. Some folks on telegram get a similar feeling to mine so something it's not right. Tier statements are that the refresh rate is still broken but idk what it is.

Hmm and I don't use any dfe do you?
I don't use dfe

Top Liked Posts