• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Android 11][SURYA] crDroid v7.10 [OFFICIAL][19.09.2021]

Search This thread

pabloeldiablo

Jun 2, 2019
Zwoleń
Hotspot showing error and isn't turning on

Screenshot_20210714-080846350 (1).jpg

dukemagus

May 1, 2010
Gravataí
Got a weird bug on ArrowOS and CRdroid: picture in picture windows go below the navigation bar, so it can disappear depending on how you're holding the cellphone.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

payas0

Got a weird bug on ArrowOS and CRdroid: picture in picture windows go below the navigation bar, so it can disappear depending on how you're holding the cellphone.

Anyone else having a similar issue?
I've encountered that on other OSS A11 roms as well. I'm on AOSPex right now and sometimes picture in picture appears on the status bar and only the bottom half of it is visible. I just close the app using picture and picture (usually YouTube) then try again.

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
I've noticed that my Google drive storage isn't decreasing even after uploading many gigabytes of videos and photos from my crDroid 7.4 Poco X3 NFC phone. Upon checking google.com/devices it showed that my X3 is identified as Google Pixel 4a.
This means that videos and photos Do not count towards my Google drive quota. Nice!

People on crDroid 7.8, can you please check what Google sees your X3 as? Thanks.

temporarium

I've noticed that my Google drive storage isn't decreasing even after uploading many gigabytes of videos and photos from my crDroid 7.4 Poco X3 NFC phone. Upon checking google.com/devices it showed that my X3 is identified as Google Pixel 4a.
This means that videos and photos Do not count towards my Google drive quota. Nice!

People on crDroid 7.8, can you please check what Google sees your X3 as? Thanks.
Dear Google Drive user,

Thank you for pointing out this issue with our service. We will be sure to resolve it right away, so you can be treated fairly.

Google Drive Team

pabloeldiablo

Jun 2, 2019
Zwoleń

Mine says it's Pixel 5

Reactions: ocujos

pabloeldiablo

Jun 2, 2019
Zwoleń
Do you sync Google Photos with Google Drive? Have you noticed free Google drive storage going down after video/photos are uploaded?

In my case, Google drive free storage remains the same no matter how many photos or videos I upload to Google photos (drive) cloud.
Yes, Free space is going down in my case, I'm trying to research further. But I'm on version 7.7. I only just started using Gphotos. I have been using various gcams and some of my images are named starting with PXL_ I'm unsure how this is counted by gphotos though. When I go to Settings/Google/Find my device the map opens and It says Poco x3 NFC but with 4a miniature. When I check my devices:

obraz_2021-07-25_110346.png

Last edited:

Noter2017

Dec 10, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
Do you sync Google Photos with Google Drive? Have you noticed free Google drive storage going down after video/photos are uploaded?

In my case, Google drive free storage remains the same no matter how many photos or videos I upload to Google photos (drive) cloud.
Google Photos and Google Drive are two different things.

Syncing photos with Google Photos doesn't count against your quota (storage saver, compressed by Google) when Google thinks you have a Pixel phone.

Syncing photos with Google Drive will reduce your free space and it's been that way for a very long time

pabloeldiablo

Jun 2, 2019
Zwoleń
Google Photos and Google Drive are two different things.

Syncing photos with Google Photos doesn't count against your quota (storage saver, compressed by Google) when Google thinks you have a Pixel phone.

Syncing photos with Google Drive will reduce your free space and it's been that way for a very long time
My understanding was, using G Photos uploading images in original quality won't reduce your quota when you device is recognised as Pixel? Or this is for lower quality only?

Top Liked Posts