[ROM][Android 14.0][SURYA] crDroid v10.2 [OFFICIAL][09-02]

Search This thread

jeryll

Dec 23, 2010
Lenovo P11
Realme GT
@m0han
- nah, it's not working (yet), dev promised to fix it, but that was 3 days ago, so not that easy fix it seems...
- we need that working first, then we can assess if there's some benefits, but that's depends on implementation, if you destroy /system, /product, /vendor at once and ROM you are flashing didn't have everything needed included, it will not boot
- but it supposed to be an alternative to wipe system
- also even if it will work eventually, it will never be included in official builds of OFOX

Last edited:
Reactions: m0han

vr2008

Nov 2, 2011
Every time I restart my phone network traffic indicator shows a huge amount of traffic but after doing some tests I figured out that it's not real. because when I connect to a wifi without internet connection it still shows that traffic. Even I used data connection to test and after 3-4 minutes showing a 2-3MB/s traffic it should have decreased my data plan by at least 200MB but my service provider showed no decrease in my data plan limit so I figured out this traffic is not real internet usage. so what is it? I saw in previous posts some other user had this problem too.
(You can see in the screenshot that the total 14.7GB doesn't match per app usage)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210417-143555_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210417-143555_Settings.png
    141 KB · Views: 44

AcaSia0388

Mar 27, 2016
A problem occurred after this update.

1.volte ran away.

2. The battery runs down quickly.

And when you update the firmware for Android 11 in Europe 12.0.6 or 12.0.7, a system ui bug occurs.

Is this ROM still only compatible with 12.0.8 and 10??

Avalon

Mar 10, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

1.volte ran away.

And when you update the firmware for Android 11 in Europe 12.0.6 or 12.0.7, a system ui bug occurs.

I'm also getting the system UI bug on 7.5.

Could you tell me where to find Xiaomi firmware and how I can see which version I'm currently on?

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
ASUS ZenFone 8 Flip
Google Pixel 6

1.volte ran away.

@GtrCraft hasn't updated OP which states:
  • Be sure to be on latest Android 10 stock
This implies that crDroid 7.5 isn't compatible with Xiaomi's Android 11 firmware.

I wonder what version firmware people with issues on crDroid 7.5 run? Please report.
I'm guessing that firmware version is the main culprit. @GtrCraft, please report what version firmware you've tested your phone with on crDroid 7.5.

I'm currently on CrDroid 7.4 and the latest Android 10 Firmware. Apart from reboot during call recording, this combination is almost perfect 👌🏻

AcaSia0388

Mar 27, 2016
This implies that crDroid 7.5 isn't compatible with Xiaomi's Android 11 firmware.

I wonder what version firmware people with issues on crDroid
I'm guessing that firmware version is the main culprit. @GtrCraft, please report what version firmware you've tested your phone with on crDroid 7.5.

I'm currently on CrDroid 7.4 and the latest Android 10 Firmware. Apart from reboot during call recording, this combination is almost perfect 👌🏻
I install the latest firmware here.

Firmware and ROM are separate, so if the manufacturer does not include the firmware, they must be installed separately.

AcaSia0388

Mar 27, 2016

I wonder what version firmware people with issues on crDroid 7.5 run? Please report.

How long should I stay with Android 10-based firmware?

12.0.8 It stays on the Android 10 base, but the latest firmware based on Android 11 currently exists.??

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
ASUS ZenFone 8 Flip
Google Pixel 6
How long should I stay with Android 10-based firmware?

12.0.8 It stays on the Android 10 base, but the latest firmware based on Android 11 currently exists.??
Have you heard of saying: if it's not broken, don't fix it 😉
Wait for our Dev to provide instructions. As everything works on 12.0.8 firmware, I don't see a need to upgrade it. Remember that we're running a custom ROM so we don't necessarily need to follow Xiaomi's release cycle.

Reactions: pnin

dam85

Nov 24, 2015
Greece
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Lenovo Vibe P1m
Have you heard of saying: if it's not broken, don't fix it 😉
Wait for our Dev to provide instructions. As everything works on 12.0.8 firmware, I don't see a need to upgrade it. Remember that we're running a custom ROM so we don't necessarily need to follow Xiaomi's release cycle.
Not everything works. I have issues with bluetooth firmware driver.

If I use custom ROM based on android 10, bluetooth functions are all ok (in developers tab, bluetooth settings are all available, I have redial function from bt headset, ad2p music to my bt, etc).

In crdroid with firmware for android 10, these functions are all disabled and I can't have the afformentioned capabilities.

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
ASUS ZenFone 8 Flip
Google Pixel 6

If I use custom ROM based on android 10, bluetooth functions are all ok (in developers tab, bluetooth settings are all available, I have redial function from bt headset, ad2p music to my bt, etc).

In crdroid with firmware for android 10, these functions are all disabled and I can't have the afformentioned capabilities.
What specific functions can I test for you? A2DP works for me on Sony 1000XM3 headphones, including button controls (AVRCP) and in a Mazda car. Can't fault it.

Did you take into account that this page behaves different than in android 10? In Android 10 you can allways select the different codecs but in Android 11 these functions are allways grayed out until a device is connected and selected as output device. This means that with no active bluetooth device it looks like this:

No Device connected.jpg

But if i connect a device capable of SBC, AAC and APTX-HD this page changes to:

Device connected.jpg

Only the supported modes are selectable now, all other modes remain grayed out.
A2DP and the remote buttons on the headset are working, even redial and voice dial.

Last edited:
Reactions: ocujos

dam85

Nov 24, 2015
Greece
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Lenovo Vibe P1m
Did you take into account that this page behaves different than in android 10? In Android 10 you can allways select the different codecs but in Android 11 these functions are allways grayed out until a device is connected and selected as output device. This means that with no active bluetooth device it looks like this:

View attachment 5282837

But if i connect a device capable of SBC, AAC and APTX-HD this page changes to:

View attachment 5282839

Only the supported modes are selectable now, all other modes remain grayed out.

Thanks for this info! So, as it seems, in android 11 not every bt device is capable of broadcasting sound or having redial function.

But, this is so wrong cause all my devices can do such stuff and I'm not willing to replace them just for android's sake...

Avalon

Mar 10, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I was on CrDroid 7.5 and flashed the latest firmware which caused my wifi not to be found by my phone anymore.

I screwed so many things up on the way that I went back to MIUI (10), formatted data and everything.

This got my wifi working, but now I'm trying to reflash CRdroid 7.5 and gapps and when I do it reboots, shows the POCO logo, screen goes black for 2 seconds, shows the POCO logo again and goes straight back into recovery (OrangeFox).

What am I doing wrong that prevents me from installing CrDroid 7.5 again?

dam85

Nov 24, 2015
Greece
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Lenovo Vibe P1m
I was on CrDroid 7.5 and flashed the latest firmware which caused my wifi not to be found by my phone anymore.

First of all, if you have flashed the correct fw again, everything would went back to normal (been there, done that).
But I suppose you wouldn't know.

I screwed so many things up on the way that I went back to MIUI (10), formatted data and everything.

This got my wifi working, but now I'm trying to reflash CRdroid 7.5 and gapps and when I do it reboots, shows the POCO logo, screen goes black for 2 seconds, shows the POCO logo again and goes straight back into recovery (OrangeFox).

What am I doing wrong that prevents me from installing CrDroid 7.5 again?

You must follow the install instructions on this thread exactly as are being written:

First time installation:

• Boot into TWRP or Orangefox
  • Flash rom and reboot to recovery
  • Flash Gapps, Magisk etc. and factory reset
  • Reboot to system and profit

Top Liked Posts