• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Android 11][SURYA] crDroid v7.11 [OFFICIAL][21.10.2021]

Search This thread

dam85

Nov 24, 2015
Greece
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Lenovo Vibe P1m
The only app that can backup App data is Swift Backup but you have to have root access. Titanium is no longer supported.
Titanium still works fine for app data backup.
Not ideal for all apps (like bank apps, some exotic apps, etc), but for majority of apps, it works like a charm.

I'll give swift backup a try on my next app backup though.

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
7.10 is here:

Changelog:
- Initial crDroid 7.10 code base
- Updated to September 2021 security patches (android-11.0.0_r43)
- Added option to swipe down on recents view to clear all
- Redesigned notification media player
- Added some more streaming apps to PixelPropsUtils
- Changed battery info update refresh rate to 2s on lockscreen
- Selected custom font now applies system wide and also in apps (except for apps that hardcode the font used)
- Updated libyuv and libvpx
- Updated translations

HeroHaku

Dec 17, 2016
Osnabrück
Hello guys. I have a Problem with Google Pay. For me its not working.
I have magisk installed. I have tried to hide it and also tried to hide it with extra apps like lsposed + xprivacylua but without success.
Google Pay lets me add my Card but in cant use them. In the App it also says that my device is not able to pass the security checks.
What can i do to get it work? Thanks :)

laserpc01

Dec 6, 2015
@GtrCraft
I have a connection problem with Volte on. The caller number is displayed along with mine. XXXXXXXYYYYYYY this is what it looks like.
The problem does not occur when VOLTE is turned off. In the log, I changed my phone number to yyyyyyyy. Screenshot_20210921-201539986.jpg

Attachments

• logcat.zip
    122.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

dam85

Nov 24, 2015
Greece
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Lenovo Vibe P1m
I found what not work facebook mesenger notifications and some other notifications... But i not installed gapps maybe this is reason?
Yes. Without Gapps (or microg), you can't have notifications on apps that rely on GCM (Google Cloud Messaging).

Some apps use different notification mechanism so they still can send notifications but are rather the exception than the rule.

Reactions: alksndb

Top Liked Posts