[ROM][Android 14.0][SURYA] crDroid v10.2 [OFFICIAL][09-02]

Search This thread

AcaSia0388

Mar 27, 2016
Still no user debug (user) change.

There is still an incoming call error indication.
(So i will disable volte so uncomfortable)

Forced Debugging Why is this still happening???

The default backup app malware is found. It is found in avast. (If you say no, try it)

Some of the banking apps work well, but why are some apps unable to use root detection. Why?

dam85

Nov 24, 2015
Greece
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Lenovo Vibe P1m
The default backup app malware is found. It is found in avast. (If you say no, try it)

Never heard of it. What is the full package name?

Avast and similar AV are useless junk in android.
They only report false alarms. I wouldn't trust their reported "malware".

Some of the banking apps work well, but why are some apps unable to use root detection. Why?

What do you mean? Aren't they working even with magisk root hide enabled?

I never had any problem with any bank app (in Greece) or gpay, edenred, curve, etc.

They work as they should be, some need magisk hide, some they don't.

focussoft

I am having a annoying issue
I just did a fresh install last week
Hoping it would fix the problem ,i update to the last version yesterday
When i turn on my screen the first time , the touchscreen is not working
I have to turn off the screen again and turn it back on to be able to use my phone
It happens with and without lock screen security activated
I tried changing many settings ,but nothing fixes the problem
I hope someone has an idea i have not tried yet

naqueebj

Oct 11, 2014
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi @GtrCraft ! Need your help again. Lol. So I tried installing this new game and it won't let me open it cause it's been saying that my phone was detected as rooted which is actually not cause I haven't installed Magisk. How can I fully remove the root? Thanks in advance! More power!

focussoft

I am having a annoying issue
I just did a fresh install last week
Hoping it would fix the problem ,i update to the last version yesterday
When i turn on my screen the first time , the touchscreen is not working
I have to turn off the screen again and turn it back on to be able to use my phone
It happens with and without lock screen security activated
I tried changing many settings ,but nothing fixes the problem
I hope someone has an idea i have not tried yet
Disabling ambient screen seems to have fixed it
It was continuously flashing on and off
I had it set to always show time
But it kept flashing on and off
Now one push of the power button and i can use my phone

pabloeldiablo

Jun 2, 2019
Zwoleń
I downloaded the latest build (I'm currently on 0509 with no Nfc), but I'm too scared to flash, checked other Roms topics and all are flooded with some horror stories. I came from Mi 8 and everything was straightforward there, no hassle at all, OTA updates worked fine (mostly). Maybe I should just stop hunting for new updates every 2 days. Sorry, it's just my thoughts ;) thanks for your hard work devs..

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
I downloaded the latest build (I'm currently on 0509 with no Nfc), but I'm too scared to flash, checked other Roms topics and all are flooded with some horror stories. I came from Mi 8 and everything was straightforward there, no hassle at all, OTA updates worked fine (mostly). Maybe I should just stop hunting for new updates every 2 days. Sorry, it's just my thoughts ;) thanks for your hard work devs..
OP has update instructions. Just follow those.

Reactions: pabloeldiablo

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1

rubep

Mar 8, 2012
Planet Earth
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Thank you for new version.

I still have following "problem" with association of the Menu key (double touch) to Google.

"Settings -> CrDroid Settings -> Navigation -> Stock navbar settings - Menu (double touch) = Search assistant" has no effect (Voice search is OK).

Is there any chance to associate chosen key to the required program or process?

Thank you.

pabloeldiablo

Jun 2, 2019
Zwoleń
OP has update instructions. Just follow those
Just updated to the latest firmware + crdroid build, smooth experience unexpectedly. Call recorder still not working though (using google dialer), auto brightness too quick to react for my liking, testing rom now, thanks.

Edit. Uninstalled Aosp dialler and Google started recording calls, hopefully NFC also works as came from version with broken gpay.

Last edited:

syscomp

Apr 12, 2017
Payakumbuh
blog.syaifullah.com
Trying to install this ROM but end with failed log

assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partition_op_list")

updater process ended with ERROR: 1
Error Installing ZIP file /sdcard/crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210531-surya-v7.6.zip

Step :
- Format Data
- Flash A11 (8) + Vendor
- Flash ROM (Error)

anyone can help with this error ? or i miss something ?

Thanks

Last edited:

AcaSia0388

Mar 27, 2016
Just updated to the latest firmware + crdroid build, smooth experience unexpectedly. Call recorder still not working though (using google dialer), auto brightness too quick to react for my liking, testing rom now, thanks.

Edit. Uninstalled Aosp dialler and Google started recording calls, hopefully NFC also works as came from version with broken gpay.
Can't record on the basic dial?

pabloeldiablo

Jun 2, 2019
Zwoleń
Trying to install this ROM but end with failed log

assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partition_op_list")

updater process ended with ERROR: 1
Error Installing ZIP file /sdcard/crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210531-surya-v7.6.zip

Step :
- Format Data
- Flash A11 (8) + Vendor
- Flash ROM (Error)

anyone can help with this error ? or i miss something ?

Thanks
I think you should try and flash different recovery, if still no good, maybe full latest Miui rom and start from there..

J-Mizzle

Jan 21, 2017
Maine
jmizzle.com
Once again trying to update leads to a boot loop. This rom has become trash and is getting hard to recommend. Had to flash to the previous build to avoid starting fresh. Such a bummer as I have been running this on my last 3 devices. Time to search for a reliable alternative.

evolez

May 29, 2013
Thanks rom is great for daily drive. Smooth as expected. Just one issue; mortal kombat lagging a lot. But as i see all OSS vendor roms are same. Tried some of them all were lagging at mortal kombat

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
ASUS ZenFone 8 Flip
Google Pixel 6
Once again trying to update leads to a boot loop. This rom has become trash and is getting hard to recommend. Had to flash to the previous build to avoid starting fresh. Such a bummer as I have been running this on my last 3 devices. Time to search for a reliable alternative.
If you're upgrading from crDroid 7.4 then bootloop is an expected behaviour.
7.4 was the last version using stock vendor partition. You need to start from scratch if on 7.4 and follow instructions in OP.

Top Liked Posts