• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Android 11][SURYA] crDroid v7.12 [OFFICIAL][EOL]

Search This thread
May 10, 2016
In the latest version, when doing a clean installation of it, it doesn't start and stays in bootloop, and now developer? What happened? I'm waiting for an answer.
Edit: It seems that the recent gapps of the peak version of android 11 of opengapps that is leaving the ROM in Bootloop, had tried to install the CRDroid available on the Galaxy S7 forum on the cell phone for tests with this same package, it was the same, it was in bootloop, I tested it the NikGapps package in the lite version on the Galaxy S7 and it booted well, on my Poco X3 I had to install another ROM because I thought this one was buggy, but apparently I was wrong, that's it...

Last edited:

pabloeldiablo

Jun 2, 2019
Zwoleń
Santander UK bank app won't progress due to 'device not safe' message. No magisk so must be something else.
From xiaomi.eu forum: Renamed TWRP folder and disabled developer settings and it stopped alarming for unsafe device. I'm now on xiaomi.EU rom, since my device started playing up with ghost touch and also fingerprint is temperamental, these didn't improve under MIUi, so now I'm in contact with xiaomi.uk and will be sending it for a repair.

BraianV

May 7, 2015
Moron
Hi, does this rom have quck charge? Im not sure if i have to enable it on settings because its "slow charging" while battery is +80%.
Im using original charger and usb cable that came with the phone.

editheraven

Jan 27, 2013
Ploiesti
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Rom works but :
-kcal is broken. Settings for contrast etc from rom menu don't change anything.
-smart charging is broken. Percent goes over set value
-sometimes WiFi says $no Internet "even my WiFi clearly works. A restart fixes it.

Anyone else with these?

alksndb

Jun 25, 2021
Yes. Without Gapps (or microg), you can't have notifications on apps that rely on GCM (Google Cloud Messaging).

Some apps use different notification mechanism so they still can send notifications but are rather the exception than the rule.
Then I change defoult notifi sound to other, then it works...

m0han

Apr 30, 2012

Attachments

• Clipboard1b.jpg
    Clipboard1b.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 55

Top Liked Posts