[ROM][Android 11][SURYA] crDroid v7.3 [OFFICIAL][08.02.2021]

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Could you describe the steps for flashing CrDroid? I'm on last stable xiaomi.eu.
Go to recovery .. Format Data "Yes"
reboot recovery
copy CRdroid rom file to device storage
(If device storage not showing up on your pc then backup cashe from recovery then reconnect usb cable)
after copy done
reboot recovery
flash the rom
Done
reboot system

Reactions: Porcupine1

Mauricio02

May 22, 2016
Go to recovery .. Format Data "Yes"
reboot recovery
copy CRdroid rom file to device storage
(If device storage not showing up on your pc then backup cashe from recovery then reconnect usb cable)
after copy done
reboot recovery
flash the rom
Done
reboot system
Thanks you, my friend. Did you try this method over the poco x3 nfc?

payas0

May 28, 2012
Makati
Screenshot_20210124-131347_Settings.png

Insane battery life on this one on 120hz.

Selective screen does not work by the way. The option in crDroid Settings where you get to choose the behavior of the volume + power screenshot behavior.

just Nob

Feb 4, 2014
Lägerdorf
[...]
Changelog:
[...]
- Added ANX Camera
[...]
I'm currently on ArrowOS, but looking for a full working Xiaomi ported cam.
I installed ANX cam using this guide.
It worked (I had to set the device's fingerprint to "Poco X3 Europe", " Poco X3 Global " didn't worked for me), but lacking support for the AUX cameras (wide-angle & macro lenses) as well as a special night mode (like the original cam of the X3 does have). This could maybe caused by the fact that Poco X3 NFC / surya isn't officially supported by ANX Camera.

So, does the ANX cam coming with crDroid have full-featured support?

Mimisau

Dec 14, 2020
I'm currently on ArrowOS, but looking for a full working Xiaomi ported cam.
I installed ANX cam using this guide.
It worked (I had to set the device's fingerprint to "Poco X3 Europe", " Poco X3 Global " didn't worked for me), but lacking support for the AUX cameras (wide-angle & macro lenses) as well as a special night mode (like the original cam of the X3 does have). This could maybe caused by the fact that Poco X3 NFC / surya isn't officially supported by ANX Camera.

So, does the ANX cam coming with crDroid have full-featured support?
All camera lenses work!

Colonov

Aug 29, 2018
This may be an issue with Android 11 however my emulators will not recognise my sd card after installing crdroid. Anyone know if this has to do with new storage permissions in Android 11, or is there a workaround at all?

caqo71

Apr 11, 2011
Santiago
This ROM is great,, but something is wrong with Sound, Don't know how to explain, but some games doesn't play the music on menus, It's like some sound channels were deactivated. I come from others ROMS and that's not an issue. Hope it will be fixed.