[ROM][Android 11][SURYA] crDroid v7.5 [OFFICIAL][22.04.2021]

Search This thread

mikdo

Oct 10, 2013
Please instructions here. Cannot remove encryption. Not even with Format Data.
Recovery: OrangeFox by ManoloRey

As soon as you flash the new Rom clean, is the partition encrypted? Clear instructions are sometimes required!

Last edited:

xDroidZz

Oct 6, 2012
Davao City
Last edited:

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
Staff member
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Ambala
    OnePlus 5
    THREAD CLEANED

Just a friendly reminder to keep it civil, on-topic and refrain from putting fuel to fire by responding to posts that you think are offensive or hateful. Just report if you feel something isn't right and let us take care of it for you, so that we can make your experience on the forum better. :)

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator

Reactions: dam85

payas0

• I see the newest build recommends the Android 11 based MIUI. I have been avoiding that build because I've read issues about it such as that it's not easy to go back to Android 10 once Android 11 is flashed. Now I've never tried it so I'm not sure if it's that complicated. I've read MIUI has rollback protection. I didn't have that on my Nexus and Essential devices before. Can anyone here share their experience on flashing the Android 11 based MIUI? Is it stable? Did you try to roll back to Android 10? Thanks in advance for those who will answer.

J-Mizzle

Jan 21, 2017
    jmizzle.com
    THREAD CLEANED

Just a friendly reminder to keep it civil, on-topic and refrain from putting fuel to fire by responding to posts that you think are offensive or hateful. Just report if you feel something isn't right and let us take care of it for you, so that we can make your experience on the forum better. :)

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator
    I agree with cleaning threads. However, you're choice of deleted posts seems a bit off. My response was straight forward and offered an alternative to local backups. You left the one calling the team "fags" due to the posters own errors. Get PC in herr.

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
  • Jun 3, 2013
    Moto G5 Plus
    Xiaomi Poco F1
    I see the newest build recommends the Android 11 based MIUI. I have been avoiding that build because I've read issues about it such as that it's not easy to go back to Android 10 once Android 11 is flashed. Now I've never tried it so I'm not sure if it's that complicated. I've read MIUI has rollback protection. I didn't have that on my Nexus and Essential devices before. Can anyone here share their experience on flashing the Android 11 based MIUI? Is it stable? Did you try to roll back to Android 10? Thanks in advance for those who will answer.
    You only have to flash firmware, and you can flash back to android 10 without any problem.

Reactions: payas0 and Avalon

m0han

Apr 30, 2012
    Flashing Instructions:
    Pre-installation:
    FlameGapps
    Magisk 21.1

First time installation:
    • As always make backups beforehand
    • Be sure to have the latest Android 11 firmware installed
    • Boot into TWRP or Orangefox
    • Flash rom and reboot to recovery
    • Flash Gapps, Magisk etc. and factory reset + format data
    • Flash Disable Force Encryption if you want to stay decrypted
    • Reboot to system and profit

Update installation:
    • Boot into TWRP or Orangefox and flash rom and gapps
    • Flash Disable Force Encryption if you want to stay decrypted
    • Reboot to system
    thanks for the updated instructions and links to files. one question: do these rom/files apply to karna variant also? has anyone been successful in running this new a11 fw rom on karna?

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
    Staff member
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Ambala
    OnePlus 5
    I agree with cleaning threads. However, you're choice of deleted posts seems a bit off. My response was straight forward and offered an alternative to local backups. You left the one calling the team "fags" due to the posters own errors. Get PC in herr.
    That's because your post was quoting a post that I had deleted. It's pointless removing the original post and leaving posts that contain a reply to the deleted posts untouched because one can still see the content of the deleted post then. :) Also, not sure which post did I miss. Please feel free to report and we'll have a look. Thanks!

payas0

• what is your device: surya/karna? my device is karna. i'm on 13th april build of this rom. what are the steps for updating to this new a11 firmware rom?

I'm on surya. I strictly followed the updated fresh install guide on the OP.

Use magisk hide. And some apps report it doesnt pass because of outdated API

I did have Magisk set to hidden (changed package name). I also enabled MagiskHide and have hidden magisk from all Google services. I forced closed PlayStore and cleared it's data. I flashed universal safetynet fix, I tried to uae MagiskHideProps too to change the fingerprint but I didn't pursue it because there was no A11 fingerprint for both EU and Global POCO X3 NFC.

Inferestingly, PlayStore says I have a certified device. I can even install Netflix.

But yeah, I am still failing safetynet both ctsProfile and basic integrity.

I'll observe some more and see if I can find ways to pass safetynet.

By the way, we've lost the refresh rate QS toggle on this build? Will it make a comeback?

Thank you so much for your work.

mikdo

Oct 10, 2013
    Here are the instructions from Telegram.
    It worked like that for me.

1. flash @firmware in twrp/ofox
    2. flash and boot in twrp/orangefox
    if you havent yet and do factory reset + format data if you come from stock/miui
    3. reboot to twrp and flash rom
    4. reboot to twrp
    5.flash gapps and magisk (optional
    6. if you want to be decrypted format data and flash @dfe2
    7. reboot to system and profit

Attachments

• Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_20210320.zip
      3.4 MB · Views: 12
    • fw_surya_miui_SURYAEEAGlobal_V12_0_7_0_RJGEUXM_641da640cd_11_0.zip
      74.5 MB · Views: 22

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps