• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][Android 11][SURYA] crDroid v7.8 [OFFICIAL][13.07.2021]

Search This thread

payas0

Whenever Google provide it then AOSP will have it. There is news that google will add this future but only for the unknown Contacts ( Not saved on Contacts just unknown number)

Hi. I'm sorry. I didn't construct my sentence properly. I actually meant the included dialer in crDroid which I believe is based on AOSP but could have had modifications. Thanks for the input though. Appreciate it.

I'll check this out! Thanks.

Thanks for letting me know. I made the mistake of flashing a gapps that replaces the dialer with the Google dialer. I need that call recorder. I'll go extract the apk from the zip.

Tanari_de

Dec 18, 2014
I've obeserved a few random reboots with the latest build, there were none occuring with the builds before. The device always seems to reboot when it is unsed and locked. Happend to me four times this day, one reboot made my sd-card unusable but i could fix it with my computer and save the stored data.

@GtrCraft: Do you want any logs? And is the screen mirroring issue being worked on?

hordarian

Aug 22, 2007
www.rogalian.com
I've obeserved a few random reboots with the latest build, there were none occuring with the builds before. The device always seems to reboot when it is unsed and locked. Happend to me four times this day, one reboot made my sd-card unusable but i could fix it with my computer and save the stored data.

@GtrCraft: Do you want any logs? And is the screen mirroring issue being worked on?

Same here, it's fine in use but when locked occasional reboots or freezes needing the power button to be held for a forced shutdown.

payas0

That explains why I had to pattern unlock my device this morning. Must have rebooted overnight.

yan2xme

Jun 8, 2018
Do I still need to flash the latest vendor 12.0.7 even coming from 12.0.7 MIXM before Installing the latest build?
What's the correct procedure on clean flashing from MIUI to CRDroid?
-Wipe Data, Dalvik & Cache
-Flash ROM
-Flash GAPPS
-Wipe Caches
-Reboot System

or

-Flash ROM
-Flash GAPPS
-Format Data
-Reboot System

because Everytime I proceed using these procedures even installing the correct vendor+firmware (coming from 12.0.7 MIUI) I still get bootloops @jeryll you know this hahahaha

I think I'm the only poor soul getting this annoying instances

Thanks!

Alin45

Oct 7, 2020
Bucharest
Do I still need to flash the latest vendor 12.0.7 even coming from 12.0.7 MIXM before Installing the latest build?
What's the correct procedure on clean flashing from MIUI to CRDroid?
-Wipe Data, Dalvik & Cache
-Flash ROM
-Flash GAPPS
-Wipe Caches
-Reboot System

or

-Flash ROM
-Flash GAPPS
-Format Data
-Reboot System

because Everytime I proceed using these procedures even installing the correct vendor+firmware (coming from 12.0.7 MIUI) I still get bootloops @jeryll you know this hahahaha

I think I'm the only poor soul getting this annoying instances

Thanks!
The second method is the correct one....just to be sure, you can do a Format data after flashing ROM too and reboot to recovery (to recreat the Internal storage partition).

Last edited:

astra64

Feb 17, 2009
Hello
I have a problem, I have something who use my upload data on wifi but I don't no what this
When I click on detail I can't see what appli or sytem app do that
Screenshot_20210121-070724_Data_counter_widget.png

Screenshot_20210121-070714_Data_counter_widget.png

yan2xme

Jun 8, 2018
The second method is the correct one....just to be sure, you can do a Format data after flashing ROM too and reboot to recovery (to recreat the Internal storage partition).
okay, will try that one...

ps... thanks! by after flashing the rom and rebooting it to recovery and reboot it on system, it finally boots into CrDroid! thanks!

Reactions: Alin45

Top Liked Posts