• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][Android 11][SURYA] crDroid v7.8 [OFFICIAL][13.07.2021]

Search This thread

m0han

Apr 30, 2012
...@GtrCraft, what version firmware you've tested your phone with on crDroid 7.5.
I'm currently on CrDroid 7.4 and the latest Android 10 Firmware....this combination is almost perfect
would you happen to know the latest Android 10 Firmware for karna (indian variant)?

also: @GtrCraft, would you make your rom(s) selinux enforcing? or suggest a solution to the issue here:

edit: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...r-android-11-07-03-2021.4213047/post-84865479

Last edited:

Avalon

Mar 10, 2015
First of all, if you have flashed the correct fw again, everything would went back to normal (been there, done that).
But I suppose you wouldn't know.

You must follow the install instructions on this thread exactly as are being written:
I didn't know that nor did I try out of fear screwing things up even more. But thanks for the tip, I'll try it next time if things go south.

I managed to get back to Crdroid 7.5 eventually and all is back to normal. Except for Bluetooth which can find my devices but not connect with them.

I wonder if flashing the latest MIUI (10) fw would fix it. It's odd as it used to work perfectly before when I ran crdroid 7.5..

EDIT: Flashing the latest global fw fixed it for me.

Last edited:

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
would you make your rom(s) selinux enforcing? or suggest a solution to the issue here:

edit: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...r-android-11-07-03-2021.4213047/post-84865479
Banking apps work fine on my phone, so I suspect that kernel is already selinux enforcing

Mckol

Nov 29, 2016
For reference, I haven't upgraded the firmware since I got the phone so it should have been the A10 one still when I upgraded from 7.4 to 7.5 which resulted in being stuck on the boot animation.

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
Is there any way to upgrade to new version without losing data and app configuration? It took me forever to get everything perfect on 7.4 version so I don't want to go through this pain again (unless absolutely necessary)

Reactions: dam85

dam85

Nov 24, 2015
Greece
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Lenovo Vibe P1m
Is there any way to upgrade to new version without losing data and app configuration? It took me forever to get everything perfect on 7.4 version so I don't want to go through this pain again (unless absolutely necessary)

+1

Also, with europe firmware for android 11, in crdroid7.4 wifi didn't work at all.

Flashing europe fw android11 and crdroid 7.5 does wifi work?

DVBMan

Nov 18, 2006
Berlin
+1

Another Question:
If its based on WaveOS so whats the difference? Whats the advantage of crDroid over WaveOS?

Oct 1, 2020
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Avalon

cahir1495

Jan 10, 2012
Subcarpathia
THIS UPDATE KILLED MY COMPLETE ROM AND ALL INTERNAL STORAGE !
i don't know why but i knew it that i better do not this update i knew it, thx for delete
all my pictures, music videos form my familie and friends
Mine too, and now I can't get back to any MIUI ROM anymore... I've error 7 all the time

Last edited by a moderator:

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
If you are encrypted you better start clean and make backups beforehand. If you are decrypted though you can dirty flash

Top Liked Posts