• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][Android 11][SURYA] crDroid v7.8 [OFFICIAL][13.07.2021]

Search This thread

J-Mizzle

Jan 21, 2017
jmizzle.com
Once again trying to update leads to a boot loop. This rom has become trash and is getting hard to recommend. Had to flash to the previous build to avoid starting fresh. Such a bummer as I have been running this on my last 3 devices. Time to search for a reliable alternative.

evolez

May 29, 2013
Thanks rom is great for daily drive. Smooth as expected. Just one issue; mortal kombat lagging a lot. But as i see all OSS vendor roms are same. Tried some of them all were lagging at mortal kombat

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
Once again trying to update leads to a boot loop. This rom has become trash and is getting hard to recommend. Had to flash to the previous build to avoid starting fresh. Such a bummer as I have been running this on my last 3 devices. Time to search for a reliable alternative.
If you're upgrading from crDroid 7.4 then bootloop is an expected behaviour.
7.4 was the last version using stock vendor partition. You need to start from scratch if on 7.4 and follow instructions in OP.

INTseed

Feb 12, 2011
Screenshot_20210606-162330_Chrome_Beta.png
Screenshot_20210606-162501_PlaylisTV_β.png

Nie zapisuj plików do / 0 / download. Nie widać przechowywania / emulowanego / 0 / katalogu

J-Mizzle

Jan 21, 2017
jmizzle.com
If you're upgrading from crDroid 7.4 then bootloop is an expected behaviour.
7.4 was the last version using stock vendor partition. You need to start from scratch if on 7.4 and follow instructions in OP.
I was already on an oss build when updating. This was happening on the last 4-5 builds I flashed for some reason. I'm back on crDroid and my Realme XT now tho. Screen on the X3 is broken. Found replacement panel & digitizer for a full repair for about $50 tho, so I'll probably order one at some point and be back.

AcaSia0388

Mar 27, 2016
All security apps work in Arrowrom

However, CR-ROM cannot be used due to some app rooting / tampered os detection.

Why is that??

If you check that the arrow ROM works well, there is a problem with this ROM.

Can you give an explanation??

aisp and habok rom also cannot be used as a rooted tampered app

I wonder why this is.

Do you have any unusual revamped apps or default rooting left in your roms?

pabloeldiablo

Jun 2, 2019
Zwoleń

dergago

Feb 10, 2009
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I was really busy the last weeks. I'm still on crDroid v7.4 from March, the 31st this year. I wanted to update today, but not sure how to, because I read a lot of different posts here with problems. Could anyone describe the best way? Is the OP still correct? Can I use the OTA updater? The last time I tried that, I had to delete the whole device and start from the beginning, because he encrypted my device, stuck in a boot loop and I couldn't install the image on the cellphone. So this time I don't want to make any mistakes. Please help me with updating from 7.4 to 7.6 step by step.

swrdkd

Apr 6, 2020
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts